Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

This is Miyamoto. I am not a hostage. The blinking means nothing. I love illumination studios and the maze runner series. Venom. Spider-Man 2 with Jamie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

This is Miyamoto. I am not a hostage. The blinking means nothing. I love illumination studios and the maze runner series. Venom. Spider-Man 2 with Jamie.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(not seeing the signs for help) i also liked those movies miyamoto-san

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(not seeing the signs for help) i also liked those movies miyamoto-san

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

my brothers stuffed up his switch internals with a bunch of huge rear end save files. theyre all backed up so it seems like it would be ok to delete them and potentially download them later. but all indications are that if you delete save data it goes and deletes the backup too. help me out goons

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Don’t know.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tell your brother he should have gotten his own drat Nintendo. Pwned

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big deal posted:

my brothers stuffed up his switch internals with a bunch of huge rear end save files. theyre all backed up so it seems like it would be ok to delete them and potentially download them later. but all indications are that if you delete save data it goes and deletes the backup too. help me out goons

get a frickin massive sd card and never notice storage again

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah! posted:

get a frickin massive sd card and never notice storage again

this is the way

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
it is the nature of the brother to delete the save files of his siblings and corrupt their memory cards

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it is the nature of the brother to delete the save files of his siblings and corrupt their memory cards

glad I don't have a brother

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

cain forced to wander the earth for all eternity after grinningly telling abel "sorry to inform you, but adventure log 2 has been erased."

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

cain forced to wander the earth for all eternity after grinningly telling abel "sorry to inform you, but adventure log 2 has been erased."

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

and the lord placed his mark upon cain's save file, that all might know he was a cheater

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

and the lord placed his mark upon cain's save file, that all might know he was a cheater

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Also this lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah! posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Legato Bluesummers sailing a helpless Vash up and down the coast of Cinnabar Island

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

big deal posted:

Archiving some software should create enough room to at least postpone the question until you can have a Mario Kart match to decide whose save files are going to be deleted.

...but is it art?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Legato Bluesummers sailing a helpless Vash up and down the coast of Cinnabar Island

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted: