Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i hope they borrow some gold bars from other crimes to use as planted evidence for Biden Gold and then gently caress up and open themselves up .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
What a loving weirdo

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1722043178021208076

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:byodood: they want BRUNCH and BALLGAMES and BODILY AUTONOMY instead of CHILDREN and FAITH and MISERY, how dare they!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

WHY BONER NOW posted:

But! You miss out on the judge's growing exasperation!

I think by this point I know what growing exasperation looks like.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

:byodood: they want BRUNCH and BALLGAMES and BODILY AUTONOMY instead of CHILDREN and FAITH and MISERY, how dare they!
Not producing enough white babies and only able to think of supply side solutions. Smdh

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/victorshi2020/status/1722298105620828283?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I really really REALLY hate tweets that start with “wow”, since it’s extremely cringe, but good on Dark Brandon to haunt the insurrection-party like this.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

God, the hoops these MAGAts jump through to explain away very simple reasons they are losing every election is just awesome.

"unmarried women voted to legalize child sacrifice" lol keep loving that chicken dudes. I hope they never learn.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I was at the dentist yesterday and realized that trump should have been a dentist.

-likes telling others what to do
-likes to hurt people
-small hands

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/victorshi2020/status/1722298105620828283?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I really really REALLY hate tweets that start with “wow”, since it’s extremely cringe, but good on Dark Brandon to haunt the insurrection-party like this.

tweets suck lol on you for reading that site

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Serious_Cyclone posted:

A reminder: Mike Cernovich divorced his first wife, got a judge to get her to pay HIM alimony because he was useless jobless sponge and then moved his new girlfriend into his wife's basement where they lived together off the alimony checks from his ex-wife until he struck chud gold through gamergate and/or pizzagate.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he also drink gorilla jizz.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm not going to watch the debate because why the hell would ever subject yourself to that but I hope the moderators ask a bunch of abortion questions.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Light Gun Man posted:

I was at the dentist yesterday and realized that trump should have been a dentist.

-likes telling others what to do
-likes to hurt people
-small hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoWom0CCRKM

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PhazonLink posted:

he also drink gorilla jizz.

people should make THAT illegal and watch him get all hot and bothered about the issues.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Weird Mike wants more kids in the world because that means more 13 year old boys' wieners, and - *Live Stream Ended*

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

It's all true!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wow a zulu shaman, must be legit

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

yeah, pretty much

OJ.SImpson
Jan 20, 2001

Serious_Cyclone posted:

It turned out in the end that Roe v Wade was the only thing keeping the GOP electorate together in one piece, by making oppressive anti-choice legislation just out of reach. Amazing.

That's one of the things that blew my mind. In a gullible idiot and assumed it was always just talk so they always had a Boogeyman to coalesce their garbage alliance together. Actually DOING something means they no longer have the will to fight because it's the only thing a lot of these assholes care about.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

rotinaj posted:

I fuckin hate everything

Then produce them. Produce anything. You motherfuckers have been banging on about this corruption without anything to actually show for it, why do we need to listen to this horseshit
They have been producing evidence! The evidence is that they can't produce any evidence and that's evidence of a coverup! Checkmate lib :smug:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

lol 3 entire DVDs of this schizo ranting, sign me the gently caress up.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I thought this was a book and I was dubious, but a three DVD set? It must be true. Two DVDs just wouldn't be enough evidence!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Cernovich literally wants to murder living human beings, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

POST ITT EVERY TIME YOU LOL AT ABORTION, BRUNCH, AND BALL GAMES.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Lol if the GOP decides they need to ban brunch and football

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

CommieGIR posted:

Cernovich literally wants to murder living human beings, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Those are mere accidents of the human form. He supports a platonic ideal— far more important.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Voting by mail is fraudulent! Just don't look at the military, overseas voters, , absentee voters, and many red states which already have it!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

if abortion, brunch, and ball games aren't ~AESTHETIC~ then what is, really

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wild to see these people sounding almost rational, making coherent points and all

The Last Call posted:

How is the right feeling today.

From the r/conservative

"Without sounding like a monster" OH WORD

I also like the one who is like "abortion doesn't affect YOU, get real. Whomst among us actually knows someone who has had an abortion"
Mother fucker,

How did the phrase go, "I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Are there actual fans of mike cernovich that think highly of him or is he just another recipient of right wing talking head welfare

EDit:

Data Graham posted:

Wild to see these people sounding almost rational, making coherent points and all

"Without sounding like a monster" OH WORD

I also like the one who is like "abortion doesn't affect YOU, get real. Whomst among us actually knows someone who has had an abortion"
Mother fucker,

How did the phrase go, "I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people"

They would need to be able to speak to women to know anyone who has had an abortion

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
BRUNCH and BALL GAMES: the new signs of WOKENESS

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

My very handsome, very handsome, some have said too handsome, it's true, my handsome and very smart, smart in terms of thinking, banking, real estate, you know- my beautiful, handsome, and smart father (me!) Has done no crimes, no crimes, I tell you. This sham of a trial is a witch hunt.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

Ivanka Trump is being asked about the Trump Organization’s relationship with Deutsche Bank. She did not mention that a lot of bankers at Deutsche Bank were fed up with her father, because he sued the bank in November 2008.

LOL this must've been when he filed his lawsuit demanding money because the 2008 economic crash was "an act of God".

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Droogie posted:

My very handsome, very handsome, some have said too handsome, it's true, my handsome and very smart, smart in terms of thinking, banking, real estate, you know- my beautiful, handsome, and smart father (me!) Has done no crimes, no crimes, I tell you. This sham of a trial is a witch hunt.

lmao

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

oh I found this picture that confirms this sketch

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

Droogie posted:

Is that supposed to be Ivanka? It looks like someone who just drank from a fake holy grail.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

It's Johanna Barron

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Serious_Cyclone posted:

It turned out in the end that Roe v Wade was the only thing keeping the GOP electorate together in one piece, by making oppressive anti-choice legislation just out of reach. Amazing.

I mean that’s how politics works. You can give people something they are fighting for it will energize and keep them engaged. Once your not really fighting for anything specific you lose interest. This keeps happening to the democrats on the other side. Which is why Abortion has been a boon for them as it gives them something to actually fight for

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I do find it interesting about how loving pissed a bunch of them are at the evangelicals and maga freaks now. I do sorta think we are gonna see that fissure grow more and more and pop post 2024.

I think if they lose 2024 we're gonna see a civil war where MAGA and evangelicals are kicked out and suddenly everyone was always against Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
"as American as BALLGAMES, BRUNCH, and ABORTIONS" is my new official version of the phrase