Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I have received an offer in full PPR:

Give:
Keenan Allen

Get:
Bijan
Nico Collins

Arthur Smith has to get fired soon right? My starting rbs are Stevenson and Chuba so not exactly great. God drat falcons :argh:

The guy with Aaron Jones also really wants Keenan so I could go that direction

I wouldn’t give up Allen for any of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I have received an offer in full PPR:

Give:
Keenan Allen

Get:
Bijan
Nico Collins

Arthur Smith has to get fired soon right? My starting rbs are Stevenson and Chuba so not exactly great. God drat falcons :argh:

The guy with Aaron Jones also really wants Keenan so I could go that direction

I would not give up Keenan Allen based on hopes that the Falcons get their poo poo together.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Bijan is officially terrible until Smith is gone. I wouldn't do that trade.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Need help for flex 12 man league. 5 PPR

I have choice between:

Najee harris
Chubba
Calvin Ridley
Sutton

Starting Ekeler and Jahmyr Gibbs at RB
Starting Garrett Wilson and Johan Dotson at WR (flexible on dotson)

I'm just feeling stuck bc hubbard plays on TNF and the bears are bad, but sanders looked a bit better this last week. Najee got the touches and TD but Warren looks better. Ridley is either WR1 or pumpkin and Sutton has scored a Td a ton.

I can talk myself into and out of each player.

Feeling stuck!!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm tempted to go La Porta and Kmet. Double TE play always feels like gambling and I love to gamble. But that means sitting Javonte who I think may or may not have a good game against the Bills (also starting RW and Jeudy because the loving Dolphins just HAVE to have a break ugh). times are tough out there,

EmbryoSteve posted:

Need help for flex 12 man league. 5 PPR

I have choice between:

Najee harris
Chubba
Calvin Ridley
Sutton

Starting Ekeler and Jahmyr Gibbs at RB
Starting Garrett Wilson and Johan Dotson at WR (flexible on dotson)

I'm just feeling stuck bc hubbard plays on TNF and the bears are bad, but sanders looked a bit better this last week. Najee got the touches and TD but Warren looks better. Ridley is either WR1 or pumpkin and Sutton has scored a Td a ton.

I can talk myself into and out of each player.

Feeling stuck!!!

Here me out: Ridley and Sutton. Sutton is always good for a TD and Ridley is like Schrödinger's cat. stop loving looking at him and he'll be fine.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

DOUBLE POST

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Doing some tinkering in a 3WR league and trying to plan for the remainder of the year plus playoffs.

I’m getting Conner back off IR and starting to look at Defenses in the playoffs. Someone dropped KC D/ST and they have a great schedule after Philly next week, plus Vegas in Round 1. I’ve been streaming D/ST but it would be nice to not have to worry about it for a few weeks.

Tyreek and AJ Brown are on bye this week so I’m starting (holy poo poo lol) Michael Thomas, JSN, and Romeo Doubs. I also have benched Khalil Shakir and Noah Brown.

I’m dropping at least one of them for Conner to return. Would dropping a second one make sense to roster KC during the bye and possibly have them benched against Philly next week, or am I getting cute?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Here’s the shadow report for wk 10 if anyone else was looking for it

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/23/NFL23_CS_WRCBWeek10LOL.pdf?adddata=2023CS_WRCBWeek10LOL

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Should I trade away Swift for Nico Collins, then drop a wr? Only asking because this ain't my year for fantasy. 0.5 ppr
My WR are Ridley, DK, Meyers, Flowers, c. Samuel
Other RBs are Pollard, R. White and Mostert, k Williams on ir

E: oh he has a calf injury. Of course.

DeadMansSuspenders fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Nov 8, 2023

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Not a single trade has happened in my fantasy league this year(work league), but I was thinking about shooting some trades out to other teams to try and upgrade from some guys I feel are gonna not live up to their first half.

Mainly targeting teams with terrible or injured TEs, cause I feel like rolllling te dice with Taysom the rest of the year.

What tier WR / RB do you think is feasible to get with a

Kittle + Mostert
Kittle + Walker

type package?

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Finally benched Bijan and checked out the matchups for this week and they're playing ARZ. No, I will not be tricked again! Gonna give Tony P another go because it's the Giants and Gus Bus is gonna have to try and run against the Browns.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao I just traded Olave and Kittle for Etienne in my non PPR league.

I'M FREE OF OLAVE

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Congrats, that’s a pretty incredible fleece.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

Lmao I just traded Olave and Kittle for Etienne in my non PPR league.

I'M FREE OF OLAVE

I’m hoping this is what finally makes Olave go off as an Olave-haver :pray:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Deciding between Olave / DK / DJ Moore as my 3 WR every week has been a hilariously bad gamble for me consistently. Evans and Keenan Allen have been pretty consistent I though I shouldn't complain

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

I drafted Lamar, have ridden him the whole season. A couple weeks ago I picked up Howell off waivers for a buck on a lark. Rather than face the agony of deciding who to start, I just traded away Lamar for Terry McLaurin (who is now my best WR by a decent amount if not counting the rapidly fading Puka, next would be Christian Kirk) and Achane.

Now watch Lamar explode for 40 this week.

Trade is done, so no going back but am curious to know if this trade is graded A+, F-, or "meh" by the collective wisdom of Goons.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

He's gonna have a series of poop games ranging from a common flu to covid diarrhea and you're gonna miss all of them!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
If it’s not obvious in this thread I’m a Lamar haver/basher, and as someone who is benching him for Stroud this week I wish I could trade him but all the other playoff teams have their QBs set.

Absolutely zero argument he’s a fantastic football player but he’s just so incredibly frustrating for fantasy purposes. Though I’ll admit I’m glad to have him as an option for Stroud’s tougher matchups like the Jags, Jets and Browns.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
As a Devante Adams haver, I see you all complaining about Olave and I laugh.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Freezer posted:

As a Devante Adams haver, I see you all complaining about Olave and I laugh.

Not sure how you would have expected anything else with Garoppolo as his QB.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I dont want to play dj Moore tonight but my only other option is James Connor who may or may not play and is coming off ir

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pain of Mind posted:

Not sure how you would have expected anything else with Garoppolo as his QB.

Carr to Garoppolo felt like a sidegrade to me before the start of the season. Adams managed 180 targets last year and was 3rd in half ppr, and the Raiders didn't add any big names to compete with him for targets. Even if he wasn't gonna be top-3 this year it felt like he should have been at least a top-10 WR, not this.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

MacheteZombie posted:

I dont want to play dj Moore tonight but my only other option is James Connor who may or may not play and is coming off ir

Is Tank Dell or Jahan Dotson in free agency? Tank probably got picked up off waivers after that huge game last week but both of those guys are a lot less rostered than they should be at this point.

Noah Brown had a huge week too but his value is purely dependent on Robert Woods being hurt, Woods didn't practice yesterday. And Cincinnati vs. Houston should be a shootout and is a great matchup for receivers.

Man I'd probably even consider running a tight end in a flex spot if I had to over those guys, either Moore or Connor - Kmet, Schulz, Taysom Hill are johnny-come-lately TEs that have availability in some leagues, or the various other guys that have good matchups. Atlanta's TE had a great game last week after Heinicke started for Ridder and targeted tight ends but tbh I wouldn't touch poo poo on that offense.

I think you could for sure find something better on waivers considering DJ Moore is putting up like 7 points a game with Bagent. That being said though, now that I tried to make a smarty-pants post DJ Moore is gonna put up 25 just to humiliate me.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
It's a 12 man somewhat competitive league so the free agency list is pretty dried up this week. The main issue is I have Kelce, AJ Brown, Waddle on bye, Rashee Rice as well but he'd be a hopeful throw in even if I could play him. So I'm already carrying a dart throw TE (Gerald everett) and don't have much wiggle room in who I can drop.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Judgy Fucker posted:

I drafted Lamar, have ridden him the whole season. A couple weeks ago I picked up Howell off waivers for a buck on a lark. Rather than face the agony of deciding who to start, I just traded away Lamar for Terry McLaurin (who is now my best WR by a decent amount if not counting the rapidly fading Puka, next would be Christian Kirk) and Achane.

Now watch Lamar explode for 40 this week.

Trade is done, so no going back but am curious to know if this trade is graded A+, F-, or "meh" by the collective wisdom of Goons.

This week is against a top 3 defense in Cleveland, if you have reasonable options this would be a week to sit Lamar. [Now that I've angered the fantasy gods, he'll go off for 50]

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
What are your thoughts on Taysom moving forward? I picked him up to cover LaPorta's bye and now I'm wondering if I should sell high on him or keep him around as a useful bench piece/flex option. A combo of injuries/byes means I have Dotson as my WR2 this week, but once I get past that it's likely that whomever I trade for wouldn't be more than an occasional flex at most, so I'm stuck as to whether Taysom would just be better to keep as insurance against an injury.

The other side to this that my most compatible trade partner would be the team in second place (I'm in first by two games) since they just lost Goedert, but in addition to generally not wanting to help my main competition, that owner has been an rear end in a top hat all season and I really don't want to help them out in particular. I do recognize that might just be cutting off my nose to spite my face, though.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

MacheteZombie posted:

It's a 12 man somewhat competitive league so the free agency list is pretty dried up this week. The main issue is I have Kelce, AJ Brown, Waddle on bye, Rashee Rice as well but he'd be a hopeful throw in even if I could play him. So I'm already carrying a dart throw TE (Gerald everett) and don't have much wiggle room in who I can drop.

Yeah you might just gotta eat it then :( Darnell Mooney has been Bagent's favored target over Moore and is for sure available so that's an option too, but a real bad one. I'd honestly rather just start Moore and hope for a YAC td or something than hope Mooney repeats his best game of the year at 12 points.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

vaginite posted:

Yeah you might just gotta eat it then :( Darnell Mooney has been Bagent's favored target over Moore and is for sure available so that's an option too, but a real bad one. I'd honestly rather just start Moore and hope for a YAC td or something than hope Mooney repeats his best game of the year at 12 points.

Yeah thats where I feel I'm at too. I posted in thr sit start thread but my other options are Jamo or tyjae Spears but those feel even more bleak than hoping Connor goes lol. (I felt so smart getting jamo as a late round draft pick for keeper reasons lmao)

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah thats where I feel I'm at too. I posted in thr sit start thread but my other options are Jamo or tyjae Spears but those feel even more bleak than hoping Connor goes lol. (I felt so smart getting jamo as a late round draft pick for keeper reasons lmao)

Yeah I saw that post too. Oof it being a keeper sucks too because you can't just drop your lottery tickets to fill in a spot for a week.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

ElectricRelaxation posted:

What are your thoughts on Taysom moving forward? I picked him up to cover LaPorta's bye and now I'm wondering if I should sell high on him or keep him around as a useful bench piece/flex option. A combo of injuries/byes means I have Dotson as my WR2 this week, but once I get past that it's likely that whomever I trade for wouldn't be more than an occasional flex at most, so I'm stuck as to whether Taysom would just be better to keep as insurance against an injury.

The other side to this that my most compatible trade partner would be the team in second place (I'm in first by two games) since they just lost Goedert, but in addition to generally not wanting to help my main competition, that owner has been an rear end in a top hat all season and I really don't want to help them out in particular. I do recognize that might just be cutting off my nose to spite my face, though.

I have a similar situation with Taysom and Engram, and after talking with a leaguemate about possibly trading Taysom I think I’m just going to hold the two and play them based on matchup.

LaPorta is better than Engram though so if I were you I’d probably be looking to sell unless you decide to do something similar. Taysom is doing well when the Saints play weak opponents and they can get cocky with him doing Taysom poo poo.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
It is very tempting to start Murray against a reeling ATL team this week. Very tempting.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Meanwhile I’m still tempted to start Jamo over Jakobi because i just got a feeling man

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

It is very tempting to start Murray against a reeling ATL team this week. Very tempting.

Luckily I don’t have a choice. It’s him or Jimmy G in my dynasty league with Tua on bye and I’m sure as hell not playing Jimmy G.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How is everyone feeling about Stroud's chances vs CIN?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well Mahomes is on bye so I'm Stroud ride or die anyway

but historically the week after a 51 point game bodes well for him getting one touchdown and 189 yards

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Meanwhile I’m still tempted to start Jamo over Jakobi because i just got a feeling man

Its so tempting to play Jamo

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Honestly, at this point, I have about as much faith in him as anyone else.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

My plan for Stroud is to see how he does against the Bengals and then see how Goff does against LAC, and then start thinking about maybe rolling Stroud over Goff

It’s just annoying because i generally can’t watch Houston games due to blackouts or markets or whatever

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I think that game's a shootout and Stroud finishes top 10 in QB scoring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I think that game's a shootout and Stroud finishes top 10 in QB scoring

Uh is there any stats or analysis to support this before i finalise my roster for the weekend, or is this more of a ride or die hope and prayer?

Because drat I’m pretty sure Goff ain’t gonna be top ten qb this week lol