Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pikavangelist posted:

two years ago on this day, Eddie Kingston dunked on CM Punk almost as hard as Satoshi Kojima's elbow dunked on CM Punk's nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0j3xaZ53E

Goddamn Punk got hit in his little bitch balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Pikavangelist posted:

two years ago on this day, Eddie Kingston dunked on CM Punk almost as hard as Satoshi Kojima's elbow dunked on CM Punk's nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0j3xaZ53E

So did Eddie and Punk okay this with each other beforehand, or was this something that pissed CM off and contributed to his over-reaction vs Hangman later on?

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I don't recalling him bitching about Eddie to the gossip sites but also Punk seemed to avoid picking fights with anyone who could/would legit kick his rear end so who knows.

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
eddie kingston didn't elbow drop CM punk in the nuts idk what it has to do with this thread

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Look I want to have a place to post and read about people making fun of punk in general to feed my psychotic hatred for the man.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

kalensc posted:

So did Eddie and Punk okay this with each other beforehand, or was this something that pissed CM off and contributed to his over-reaction vs Hangman later on?

Think they okayed it with each other beforehand, but it contributed to his over-reaction to Hangman anyway because Hangman obviously didn't okay everything he said to Punk (I'm not saying he needed to or should have) and for him was just another example of the Elite gang not knowing how to work like everyone else did

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Eddie also wasn't as threatening to his spot as top babyface as Hanger was

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Eddie would make a way better main eventer than Hangman

Also, right in the dick lol. Still funny.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Hot take: Satoshi Kojima actually does have that kind of technology.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I saw a HulkaMatt post on twitter yesterday when I woke up that reminded me of the time Kojima smashed Punk's nuts in and wanted to record that for posterity

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

History Comes Inside! posted:

Also, right in the dick lol. Still funny.

Quoting this

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Bonk posted:

Hot take: Satoshi Kojima actually does have that kind of technology.

Im wondering what kind of technology would have allowed it that he claims he didnt have. Like did he have eye technology that allowed a clear view of punks nuts to target? Booster jets that allowed him to minutely adjust his position in midair? Metal in his elbow to hit harder?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

It would have to be like Robocop's super aim ability. So eye tech.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

Defenestrategy posted:

Im wondering what kind of technology would have allowed it that he claims he didnt have. Like did he have eye technology that allowed a clear view of punks nuts to target? Booster jets that allowed him to minutely adjust his position in midair? Metal in his elbow to hit harder?

Activate V.A.T.S. to show a 100% hit chance to elbow drop CM Punk's nuts.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

*CRIPPLED*

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Open Marriage Night posted:

My dog kicked me in the dick the other day and I've been wondering if it was an accident or if he has the technology.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that the technology did not exist.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Kojima doesn't have the technology, but the universe guided his elbow exactly where it was most needed (right in CM Punk's yambag).

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

It would have to be like Robocop's super aim ability. So eye tech.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

GOLDMINE!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:perfect:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:laffo:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I was thinking more like Six Million Dollar Man.

"We can elbow his nuts. We have the technology."

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

Bonk posted:

That's how Kojima knew he didn't have the technology, it didn't make the noise on the way down

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i loving knew it

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Bonk posted:

Maduo posted:

That's how Kojima knew he didn't have the technology, it didn't make the noise on the way down
Low effort and not as good as the Robocop one but still (requires sound).

https://i.imgur.com/JuTVfUq.mp4

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

bump, lmao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I keep imagining CM Punk as Boddicker backing away from Kojima as Robocop screaming "I work for Tony Khan, TONY KHAN - HE OWNS AEW - AEW OWNS NJPW!" before getting elbowed in the nuts

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Can you fly, Satoshi?

Yes.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Punk to Tony Khan later: "Hey, take a look at my balls, MARK! He was trying to kill me."

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fishes leave

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cm Punk walking up to Ricky Starks:

"Well what do we have here? You a good wrestler, hotshot? I'm sure you are. You gotta be some kind of great wrestler coming here all by yourself."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CM Punk: "You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy, do ya?"

Eddie Kingson: "Buddy I think you're a scumbag."

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Colt don’t like me, so I don’t like Colt.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol we are on the same wavelength right now

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Punk has thrown a fit and stormed out of this thread because he's never seen Robocop.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

1glitch0 posted:

Punk has thrown a fit and stormed out of this thread because he's never seen Robocop.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

1glitch0 posted:

I'll buy that for a dollar! (cm punk getting smashed in the nuts by an elbow drop)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Book him

What’s the charge?

He’s a cock killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

YOU'RE LAUGHING, A MAN GOT ELBOW DROPPED IN THE BALLS AND YOUR LAUGHING