Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Macichne Leainig posted:

It was super easy to just rub off the weed label on the stiiizy pods and you definitely can't smell them when they're in your bag for travel so I doubt a dog will, and the pods will just look like normal disposable nic pods on xray I'd guess (I'm not a nicotine user so I have no idea what the pods look like in that realm)

But yeah at any rate it was personal amounts from one legal state to the other so I doubt they even gave a poo poo to begin with

they're not really the same, but SWIM looked over a TSA agent's shoulder while their bag was being x-rayed and weed carts show up less then a regular ball point pen

TSA dogs are also not trained to sniff for drugs, just bombs, but depending on which airport youre in, the local police/sherriff will cruise through and their dogs are 100% trained to sniff out hobbitses weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

A friend and I went camping in Big Bend in Texas years back. On the way in we passed what looked like an abandoned restaurant.

The trip was fun, we saw some bears and roadrunners and a javelina, and smoked a bunch of weed the whole time.

On the way out of the park we see the abandoned restaurant up ahead, but now traffic is slowing down coming up to it. Turns out it’s sometimes used as a border patrol checkpoint. When we get there a very militarized agent tells us he’s just going to let the dog walk around the car then we can go. Well that bad dog takes one trip around the car, sits down, and that’s their sign to take us off to the side. These guys get us out of the car and start acting like they’re taking prisoners in fallujah while they send the dog into the car and pull stiff out to examine in the building. There wasn’t much weed left and it must have not been worth their time after all, because the leader comes out and sneeringly lectures us about “people coming here in their rental cars, having fun” without even saying why they stopped us. We had thought we were going to jail but it seemed like they were letting us go so we get up and start slowly walking, paranoid we were about to get tackled, but we just get in the car and leave.

They had found all the weed we had stashed in two places, it had been in a couple bags they brought inside, but they put the weed back in the car in a different spot! I’m guessing we benefited from a combo of white privilege and their not wanting to do paperwork but for how intensely they put on the bad cop act we couldn’t believe our luck. After getting a few miles away we decided to celebrate by smoking a little more of the weed which in hindsight was a bad idea because we then passed several more border patrol trucks just hanging out by the side of the road which made us pretty paranoid.

That’s a pretty long way of saying I’m not going to try risking bringing weed past checkpoints again but I basically microdose it so I wouldn’t bother anyway :v:

Also, we were so happy to leave Texas

Fake edit: oh hey it’s clearly marked border patrol, I don’t think it was back then but maybe we we were high :)

https://maps.app.goo.gl/9L9dY4ohmPRNzckF9?g_st=ic

110723_8
Nov 8, 2023
surprising everyone, 2 local pot shops closed forever yesterday in a town nearby; pot being outlawed by a overnight municipal ordinance

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

lmao loving indiana, literally bordered by three legal states

at least i'm right by the michigan border so it's no biggie

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

hope and vaseline posted:

lmao loving indiana, literally bordered by three legal states
They got nothing on PA. Five neighbors now.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

At this point, when all your neighbors have legal weed, how could you not do it just to collect the tax money?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I have to park my car like 5 mins away and it's the perfect amount of time for a quick joint and walk, directly into a hot shower from the freezing cold

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

redshirt posted:

At this point, when all your neighbors have legal weed, how could you not do it just to collect the tax money?

But it’s a DRUG

* sips coffee *

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

redshirt posted:

Wisconsin is entirely surrounded right now. (I think Iowa made medical use legal?) They wont even legalize for medical because the Republicans think it's totally evil. Well, and the tavern league don't want it legal yet. However, the bigger weed brands in other states have been buying up breweries with hopes of steering legalization. Minnesota has weed infused beer at many of their bars now.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Nov 8, 2023

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Payback for us having to drive over there for real beer on Sundays

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Philthy posted:

(I think Iowa made medical use legal?)
Technically yes, but in practice, no.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Of the four states that border Kansas, two have recreational (Colorado and Missouri) and one has medical (Oklahoma).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vlaphor posted:

Of the four states that border Kansas, two have recreational (Colorado and Missouri) and one has medical (Oklahoma).

Without looking it up, Colorado and Kansas share a border?!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

redshirt posted:

Without looking it up, Colorado and Kansas share a border?!

Who exactly did you think was east of Colorado :thunk:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Macichne Leainig posted:

Nebraska

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Macichne Leainig posted:

oklahoma?

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I mean, neither of you are wrong :shrug:

There is just also a Kansas on the border

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

it's early but I just did a weed cause gently caress it.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Same but I'm in a lot of pain because I biffed it on my hardwood floors and I'm 30 so that automatically puts me out for at least half the day now :corsair:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
you should still be bouncing at 30

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
not off a concrete basement floor with a thin hardwood veneer over it!

even with my flesh prison that's hardly a bouncing surface

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Macichne Leainig posted:

not off a concrete basement floor with a thin hardwood veneer over it!

even with my flesh prison that's hardly a bouncing surface

It makes me smile to know you realize your fleshy dilemma.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

redshirt posted:

It makes me smile to know you realize your fleshy dilemma.

I am flesh and I must weed

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

man this GMO flower feels extremely good but its some of the worst tasting poo poo ive ever vaped - garlic mushroom and onion is actually kinda generous, its more like dead peat moss and yesterdays foot

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

DoombatINC posted:

man this GMO flower feels extremely good but its some of the worst tasting poo poo ive ever vaped - garlic mushroom and onion is actually kinda generous, its more like dead peat moss and yesterdays foot

i love the gasoline taste of GMO strains

110723_8
Nov 8, 2023

Philthy posted:

Wisconsin is entirely surrounded right now. (I think Iowa made medical use legal?) They wont even legalize for medical because the Republicans think it's totally evil. Well, and the tavern league don't want it legal yet. However, the bigger weed brands in other states have been buying up breweries with hopes of steering legalization. Minnesota has weed infused beer at many of their bars now.

and yet there are numerous cannabis dispensaries in the state of Wisconsin

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

110723_8 posted:

and yet there are numerous cannabis dispensaries in the state of Wisconsin
it's the 8th now shouldn't you have bought more accounts

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

butt dickus posted:

it's the 8th now shouldn't you have bought more accounts

what do you think the 8 is for

110723_8
Nov 8, 2023

Macichne Leainig posted:

$13.67

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
How me not gain so much weight after smokin a doober.

Plz reply my family is starving

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Macichne Leainig posted:

the 8th account he made on 11/07/23

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

a) lol I could buy like 600mg of edibles for $13.75
b) these are fake and probably sketchy as gently caress which brings me to
c) I think I have at least an idea why your brain is so broken now

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

butt dickus posted:

the 8th account he made on 11/07/23

how much money has this one person wasted on this gimmick :psyduck:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
i hate it when i pay for gummies and they have seeds in them!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

i hate it when i pay for gummies and they have seeds in them!

lmao wtf

I hope your post is real cause that's funny if so

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

LifeSunDeath posted:

lmao wtf

I hope your post is real cause that's funny if so

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh lol, missed that earlier

WEED

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm still laughing my rear end off that someone paid $15 for those lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How much do you pay for gummies? For chocolate edibles?

I've seen prices from 20-35 for 100MG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Cheap edibles: $5 / 100mg
Mid edibles: $10 / 100mg
Good poo poo edibles: $15 / 100mg

Cheap edibles can be as cheap as $5/200mg