Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

I’ll allow it but since they’re mod shorts you need to make qop gbs mod

It’s about dang time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
“Loser mods GBS” is a more dire stipulation than hair vs hair or loser leaves town

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Making QoP wear the SHINY SHORTS of SHAME when he unequivocally loses is bad enough; additionally forcing modship upon him would just be unnecessary cruelty.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

lmao

Megamissen posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R9G5d2aRBJpUbe62TK6bUdT5LEA7S3c8CFRA0lb5Mz8/edit#gid=0

also you can choose an entrance theme if you want, add it to this spreadsheet (you are at row 25)

I've added one, let's do this

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Cthulu Carl posted:

... Besides, I have a bone to pick with a certain someone...

:bisonyes:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Jerma985 posted:

*roxy noises*

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

It's been over a week since the PPV, but since this is my first proper press meet since then i should adress it.

First of all my match against Subjunctive.
It was a win i really needed, October had been a very tough month.
I came in with an injury after that cowardly attack.
I took a lot of losses.
I not only had to try to win, I had to avoid reinjuring myself.
Try to not overexcert myself, try to work around it.
And the opposition I faced, Imp Zone, Radia, Roxy, are not the kind of wrestlers you can go up against with that sort of handicap.
They would have been very tough even if i was at 100%.
It was tough mentally too, but knowing that only one match mattered for the month helped a lot.
And... what a match is was. I guess I saved up all my wins for the month and unleashed them at the same time.
As for Subjunctive, they took a tough loss but they also showed how strong they are mentally.
Most wrestlers, if they had 0-1 turned into 0-8 in the span of two minutes it would have broken them.
But intead they got thing back together, fought to the end and managed to turn it into 3-9.
So I expect them to come back from this loss, and would not be surprised if they get a shot at the belt again.

Secondly bedpan and the baton.
5-woman match, the odds are against you.
But, while the goal was to get back the baton that was not the only goal, the other and just as important goal was to stop Namtab or BYOB from getting it.
And that mission was a success.
ghosthorse getting it was an acceptable outcome, obviously bedpan securing it would have been ideal and even Metis getting it back would have been better but it's no catastrophe like Namtab or BYOB getting it.
They know what they are doing and are a responsible sort.

Thirdly Toph.
Losing the belt like that, it's always a risk in a triple threat.
The match was kind of a missmatch, Toph and Leraika were on a different level from Space Kablooey and it became about who could pin them.
Leraika is certainly strong enough to be the Kawaii champion, to deserve to be champion, but in my opinion Toph is stronger.
What I would really like to see is a title match with just the two of them, Leraika versus Toph, not only because I think Toph deserves it but because it would be a great match.

I guess I should talk about the challenger at Worldwide aswell, Coward.
Now, Toph made short work of them in their match but Toph is by far the hardest hitting wrestler in the women's division.
They don't have the pure strength of barnold or Subjunctive but they have an edge and killer instinct that puts them above the rest.
Compare mine and Toph's matches against Solefald, Toph made short work of them too but I had to work around and methodically break down their defence instead of being to stomp right through it like Toph.
That's what I do best, but it still leaves a lot more chances for Coward to get things done.
So I expect Coward to put up a good fight, and I will not be underestimating them.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

quote:

It's been over a week since the PPV,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL2IZ6-QvjU

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

*angrily looking for probation button on mobile app*

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

i dont get what swizzler sees in that band
that song is like if cake was bad

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Megamissen posted:

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

so this is what swizzler did with his time off

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sometimes I think about the Weird Al parody of this

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Megamissen posted:

WTF

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I am definitely afraid of Toph too.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
It’s been

One century since I listened to this
Turned the radio on and knew any of the lyrics

Two decades since the old apartment
Didn’t like it then and I don’t care where it went

Five minutes since i cared about this bit

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Oh I remembered more of the lyrics

Thats great
It starts with
An earth
Quake
Birds and snakes
And aeroplanes
Lenny bruce is not afraid

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Subjunctive posted:

I am definitely afraid of Toph too.

https://i.imgur.com/4NpBMLT.mp4
you should be

?

Megamissen fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Nov 9, 2023

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Your propaganda doesn’t load for me, but Toph’s legend needs no reinforcement.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Subjunctive posted:

Your propaganda doesn’t load for me, but Toph’s legend needs no reinforcement.

should work now

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I simply dont have any time to follow or participate anymore so do with me what you will

Gotta focus on treatment

:911:

Shions of Qud

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

verbal enema posted:

I simply dont have any time to follow or participate anymore so do with me what you will

Gotta focus on treatment

o7

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

verbal enema posted:

Gotta focus on treatment

all the best, friend

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Cthulu Carl posted:

Sometimes I think about the Weird Al parody of this

Sometimes I know the weird Al parody better than the original

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lady Radia... Radia, Radia, Radia...

I like you, Radia. I respect you. You're a good poster, and a great posting pal in the TFF NCAA threads. But - much like my wrestler's gender - things change, "pal".

Can you feel it, Radia? Feel the air, the shorter days? It's November. And I know you have noon on November 25th circled on your calendar, just like me. It's in our bones.

Ohio State. Michigan. Scarlet and grey. Maize and blue. The Gridiron.

THE GAME.

You and I cannot be posting pals in these conditions. We must be posting foes. And so, I have a proposal for you, Radia. We do combat, not on the field like my mighty, Number One Ranked Buckeyes and your perfidious, Number 3 Ranked Wolverines. No, no. You and I shall face each other in the squared circle of Something. Awful. WRESTLING.

You and me, Radia. November 21st*. Tuesday Night Titan. We settle the season ourselves.

*Or Thursday Night Neon on the 23rd. But that's Thanksgiving.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Both Ohio State and Michigan suck. Michigan just sucks marginally less hth

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Lady Radia... Radia, Radia, Radia...

I like you, Radia. I respect you. You're a good poster, and a great posting pal in the TFF NCAA threads. But - much like my wrestler's gender - things change, "pal".

Can you feel it, Radia? Feel the air, the shorter days? It's November. And I know you have noon on November 25th circled on your calendar, just like me. It's in our bones.

Ohio State. Michigan. Scarlet and grey. Maize and blue. The Gridiron.

THE GAME.

You and I cannot be posting pals in these conditions. We must be posting foes. And so, I have a proposal for you, Radia. We do combat, not on the field like my mighty, Number One Ranked Buckeyes and your perfidious, Number 3 Ranked Wolverines. No, no. You and I shall face each other in the squared circle of Something. Awful. WRESTLING.

You and me, Radia. November 21st*. Tuesday Night Titan. We settle the season ourselves.

Do you think this is a loving game?

You know, the first time I won the Women's World Title Belt, I thought to myself: it's nice to be on top. Fate had called me to action, and I stepped up. And even though I lost that title, everyone already knows - just look at how I've taken down two wrestlers in the last rumble! - that it's only a matter of time before the belt comes home.

Now you step up - thinking that in the ring, I'm gonna take it easy on you, like Michigan does every year whether we're at the Big House or the Horseshit? No, Carl. No can do. When you step up, the week of the Game, to try and take ME on - you're gonna WISH I were only stealing signs.

The way I see it - your college is ranked for the same reason the match is scheduled; to get butts in seats. Everyone knows the outcome. The only thing I'm scared about - is if you're even still going to show up.

Ta ta. See you soon 😘

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

carl, after radia cuts through you like a hot knife through butter, and trust me she will... i've been on both ends of a radia match and neither one is very pleasant
should you... regret some choices you made we can forget the deathmatch and consider the points going towards getting you back to the baby men's divison

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DusnJjOZjg

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

verbal enema posted:

Gotta focus on treatment

We will carry on your fighting spirit, friend. ADTRW 4 lyfffffeeeee

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lady Radia posted:

Do you think this is a loving game?

You know, the first time I won the Women's World Title Belt, I thought to myself: it's nice to be on top. Fate had called me to action, and I stepped up. And even though I lost that title, everyone already knows - just look at how I've taken down two wrestlers in the last rumble! - that it's only a matter of time before the belt comes home.

Now you step up - thinking that in the ring, I'm gonna take it easy on you, like Michigan does every year whether we're at the Big House or the Horseshit? No, Carl. No can do. When you step up, the week of the Game, to try and take ME on - you're gonna WISH I were only stealing signs.

The way I see it - your college is ranked for the same reason the match is scheduled; to get butts in seats. Everyone knows the outcome. The only thing I'm scared about - is if you're even still going to show up.

Ta ta. See you soon 😘

Hey. Hey, guess what.

THE SPOT WAS GOOD.

Megamissen posted:

carl, after radia cuts through you like a hot knife through butter, and trust me she will... i've been on both ends of a radia match and neither one is very pleasant
should you... regret some choices you made we can forget the deathmatch and consider the points going towards getting you back to the baby men's divison

I live without regrets. Mostly because I can never remember the decisions that got me there through the drug haze.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

verbal enema posted:

Gotta focus on treatment

best of luck verbal!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kid doesn't always get it, the feuds that spring up here in the squared circle. Doesn't always understand why Carla would go after Radia, or why. But me? Well.

I may be a baseball fan more than a gridiron fan, but the scarlet runs through my veins just as deep. Guardians are life, but THE Ohio State university is hometown. Maybe it's something the Kid will never get - these football rivalries, but what I know is that Michigan has never once 'taken it easy', and if it's a match between the Buckeyes and the Wolverines, well...

Sure wouldn't want to be a wolverine.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm too busy for whatever ghost bullshit this is. Tomorrow on Neon, everything changes...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Namtab posted:

I'm too busy for whatever ghost bullshit this is. Tomorrow on Neon, everything changes...

Yeah, you already gave us that preview

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BESTRmhrb34

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Nov 21, 2023

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
can we get a new discord invite so i can poo poo talk carla in front of her rather than behind her back

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Lady Radia posted:

can we get a new discord invite so i can poo poo talk carla in front of her rather than behind her back

https://discord.gg/aBTzEc6F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lady Radia posted:

e;fb