Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BlindSite posted:

Maybe I'll put Patrick Mahomes in there. Don't push me!!! I'll do it!

You need a Deshaun Watson avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

80% of my posts are still poo poo posts in GDTs. You're welcome.

:same: also, don't forget "gently caress the Cowboys" posts, which are always welcome.

I've had the same avatar for a decade, the original file date on my computer is 9/15/13, and other than it being temporarily changed for like a day or two of May the 4th shenanigans a year or so back by one of the SciFi WiFi mods, the only thing that's changed are the gangtags. I know a bunch of y'all have had the same ones for years, so it's how I recognize more than a few posters. The contrast to that is the SAS NHL guys for a few years where it felt like a third of the posters were changing both avs and names every season and it got nuts.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Pulled this guy outta storage, The Doom Buggy. Figured it’d be fun to plow thru the leaves. Surprised all the batteries still took a charge.

https://imgur.com/a/xBzsiYl

I added (and lowered) the body, all the green and purple stuff, beefed up the steering servo and the wheels/tires. Oh and that kick rear end wheelie bar.

Stock version

https://imgur.com/a/CUNbA86

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Nov 9, 2023

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

a sexual elk posted:

Pulled this guy outta storage, The Doom Buggy. Figured it’d be fun to plow thru the leaves. Surprised all the batteries still took a charge.

https://imgur.com/a/xBzsiYl

I added (and lowered) the body, all the green and purple stuff, beefed up the steering servo and the wheels/tires. Oh and that kick rear end wheelie bar.

Stock version

https://imgur.com/a/CUNbA86

Nice. My son loves this stuff so I got a Bronco a few years back to crawl around with.

I have a Rustler too but it's too insane to drive, it goes like 60mph.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Think mine will do 45 which is plenty for the yard, set some ramps over the riverbed. I need to look up the lower speed setting so the kids can take turns

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Holed up in the hospital after emergency gallbladder surgery

Thought they would only do some tests but they speedran the entire process

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

fartknocker posted:

I've had the same avatar for a decade, the original file date on my computer is 9/15/13, and other than it being temporarily changed for like a day or two of May the 4th shenanigans a year or so back by one of the SciFi WiFi mods, the only thing that's changed are the gangtags. I know a bunch of y'all have had the same ones for years, so it's how I recognize more than a few posters. The contrast to that is the SAS NHL guys for a few years where it felt like a third of the posters were changing both avs and names every season and it got nuts.

The only previous avatar of mine that I can recall was a Photoshop I did of an old-timey Wanted poster with John Shoop's face on it, and I think the custom text read "For Crimes Against the Bears' Offense." But this would have been back in, like, 2008 or 2009.

I've had Egon for as long as I can remember.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Gotta be a bug cause My Time at Sandrock says my wife has played for 95 hours so far and even I agree that can’t be right, since it only came out on the 2nd. Two of those days she was in Vegas helping her friend with her sick husband. She might be playing in her sleep tho, she does that sometimes.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol wtf is this avatar

yeah it was a fun run while it lasted

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

drat. Good prognosis, I hope?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Hey, that's what did in my mother-in-law this year.

Pro-tip: Don't get MRSA.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

GD_American posted:

yeah it was a fun run while it lasted

drat. Good prognosis, I hope?

Lol wtf is your avatar

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Abugadu posted:

Pro-tip: Don't get MRSA.

Truth. During one of my many two- to three-month hospital stays between 2018 - 2021, I got MRSA following an abdominal surgery and eventually became septic.

That was terrible.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Lol wtf is your avatar

Like you said, somebody got sick of the ol one-two

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Small world, as another friend of mine also just had emergency gallbladder surgery that found out about via their Instagram story.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

With the utmost honest and serious Seinfeld voice, what’s the deal with Gallbladders?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Timby posted:

Truth. During one of my many two- to three-month hospital stays between 2018 - 2021, I got MRSA following an abdominal surgery and eventually became septic.

That was terrible.

gently caress dude you got like some of the worst back to back medical poo poo. I had a bad flu so I didn’t eat, which hosed up my gout in my long second toe, which caused some Sesamoiditis and at this point I’m ready to just cut the drat foot off. Meanwhile you’re just chugging along. Cheers to you man cause I can’t imagine

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I had staph once when I was 23 and it sucked bigly. The antibiotics also meant I couldn't taste food for like a month after. That sucked too.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hey Blind, ever do English muffins? Wanna use my sourdough starter and can’t decide between ghee or bacon fat to fry it. Gonna be bacon egg n cheese either way cause I don’t have sausage on hand

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a sexual elk posted:

Hey Blind, ever do English muffins? Wanna use my sourdough starter and can’t decide between ghee or bacon fat to fry it. Gonna be bacon egg n cheese either way cause I don’t have sausage on hand

I did once but I didn't get a good first rise because baking, and I kinda hosed 'em up. I want to give them another crack but tbh I kinda like making a flat bread like a naan etc for my egg n chesses. I'll be keen to see how you go though.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

drat dude, sorry. And I thought my morning was bad because I accidentally grabbed the sweet tea instead of unsweetened.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Scary poo poo, I hope all is well! I’m glad they caught whatever it was and they didn’t waste any time snatching it out.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I am glad you got the surgery and are recovering. Odd perspective I know, but I see so many people treated conservatively and then go to hospital five or six times before getting it done. Better to get it over with and done in my opinion. Feel better soon!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

That's scary but I'm glad you're okay.

Gallbladders. Who needs 'em anyway, right?

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Be glad they did. The normal process is going through a bunch of hoops for 4-5 weeks just to get the same procedure you just had.

Enjoy your weak abdomen for a few months but a lifetime of more comfort without having gallstones develop.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I feel like I'm next in the gallbladder lineup.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Actually, after the gallbladder is the small intestine.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Coco13 posted:

Actually, after the gallbladder is the small intestine.

Is that connected to the neck bone? I have forgotten the song.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

I am on the like last two pieces of flooring my stairs and they’re not cooperating and many things have been thrown

Why do people even own homes

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

T-Square posted:

I am on the like last two pieces of flooring my stairs and they’re not cooperating and many things have been thrown

Beats pooping in a ditch

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

T-Square posted:

It's the most readily-available method of accumulating wealth in society and still inaccessible to far too many, don't @ me

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Goochland sounds like a fake place, like Gastonia.

Are you referring to Gastonia NC, just west of Charlotte, or are there more of them?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BlindSite posted:

We're all dead inside as panthers fans anyway
Who had the Jerry Richardson av?

Anyway, go with a Sir Purr avatar.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

C-Euro posted:

It's the most readily-available method of accumulating wealth in society and still inaccessible to far too many, don't @ me

Oh yeah, well where is my wealth then??? <:mad:>

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

T-Square posted:

Oh yeah, well where is my wealth then??? <:mad:>

It’s under your flooring, dig it up!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/ATLHawks/status/1722630139765494099

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Why is the Atlanta Hawks logo a weird blood red Pac Man?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
what the gently caress is an in-season tournament

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Why is the Atlanta Hawks logo a weird blood red Pac Man?

it took me years to figure out that it was anything coherent

RG2023
Nov 9, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
RG3 here...

Since were on the talk of gallbladders... Don't loving trust anyone in medicine with that.... The love of my life got hers removed, and she died 3 months later...

if you or your love ones drink, don't get that poo poo removed.

Also, gently caress you Air Swickle / Intruder to continue to falsely accuse me of rapping someone. Jesus.

If you came to my door I would want my dog to bite your mail man rear end Air...

Have a great night..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

My brother was dying then had his removed and then didn't die. Checkmate loving loser.