Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Whenever you feel the need to ask, "Is someone that stupid?"

The answer is always , "YES!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Call me when Logan Paul or Paul Logan whatever that suicide forest rear end in a top hat' name is, gets actual Schadenfreude that feels like karmic justice

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

I like how the door opens a moment before the big fireball. Those few socks just did a kick rear end action movie stunt

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Yup. How the hell was a porcelain toilet supposed to make that noise, anyway?

E: haha apparently I posted yet another edit of that same soundtrack but with a different animal in this very thread

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 09:15 on Nov 8, 2023

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Bertha the Toaster posted:

I watched the Mickey Mouse road rage video when it was posted, but its only now I noticed that he smashes his face on the car too.
As a PSA because I keep seeing people saying this around the forums, dude's not doing a Mickey Mouse voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN53uog_ksk

Note that this does not make the car video make any more sense,

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Agent 47's banging his head against a wall outside and loading the last save after spending SO LONG prepping that environmental kill just to get the timing wrong on the Target's patrol path...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Knormal posted:

As a PSA because I keep seeing people saying this around the forums, dude's not doing a Mickey Mouse voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN53uog_ksk

Note that this does not make the car video make any more sense,

If anyone wants the full story on that clip: a Latino parent was describing the racisms his kid was experiencing in school and the white parent behind him said "Then why didn't you stay in Mexico?"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/02/04/schools-racism-mexico/
His son later publicly called him out on his bullshit:

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Stay classy, Saline, MI.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

TACD posted:

OC shad: As the only software developer at my startup employer, I’m the only one who knows enough about computers to set up the NAS we just bought.

It turns out that because everything is connected over WiFi there is not a single available network port anywhere, and the NAS has no local connection option.

I am having to connect it directly to a desktop machine and use bridged network mode to access it. This is so loving janky.

There is no escaping computer janitor work, ever :cry:

Pages back but just get a WiFi range extender with a network port on it, join it to the WiFi network and plug the Nas into that.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/SL0s6eZ.mp4

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Knormal posted:

I think it's mickey mouse because it's a poorly thought out and implemented plan. Not the voice.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The voice also sounds like Mickey Mouse.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Also I don't think the guys in the road rage video were referencing the 2020 school PTA racism thing, I'm guessing that the road rage guy just happened to yell the same phrase at them in his squeaky rage voice and they were simply mocking him

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Yeah, it's obviously something car guy yelled at them before they started filming, not a reference to a school meeting that took place in 2020...

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
https://i.imgur.com/xwNbMwW.mp4

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

What if I want to cook the top two inches of my toast?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Buy some shortbread.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Buy some shortbread.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/PE8FZka.mp4

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ocean does not give a gently caress about your day drinking and/or social influencer posting. Also, probably tidal charts could have told you this was a bad time to swim there.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/nwTTUCl.mp4

Is this the same clip that is posted every winter or a new entry in the genre?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

No shoes to begin with, never stood a chance

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I usually see that video accompanied by some dumb text taking up half the video.

POV: YOUR GIRLFRIEND SENTS IT LOL drooling-emoji

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

https://i.imgur.com/nwTTUCl.mp4

Is this the same clip that is posted every winter or a new entry in the genre?

I don’t know but I know it’s been posted before because I made an edit of it somewhere

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

freeedr posted:

I don’t know but I know it’s been posted before because I made an edit of it somewhere

I have a feeling I know what that edit is. :)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hell yeah I love tobogganing

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

There are a lot of places like that here on the island usually plastered with warning signs not to swim, dive, jump in and absolutely coated with the graves of people who did because it's incredibly easy to get sucked down under and stuck in the like, tunnels, vents, and paths formed by volcanic rocks. They're usually like, a five minute walk away from beaches but tourists always ignore the sign and seem to think they're just sick rad private swimming spots for them and that's why no one else was swimming there.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
I just keep thinking about how jagged those rocks look and how very little protection they have. Sure drowning would suck, but getting run across those rocks like a cheese grater, I feel would be arguably worse.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Ommin posted:

I just keep thinking about how jagged those rocks look and how very little protection they have. Sure drowning would suck, but getting run across those rocks like a cheese grater, I feel would be arguably worse.

Yeah it's pretty loving bad :gibs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTskEs2UF6w&t=150s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ6PEdz-F7w

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 03:13 on Nov 9, 2023

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Ommin posted:

That floor almost looks like mussel beds, which would flense ya something good in that surf.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE PIZZA MAKER! I AM AN IDIOT ABOUT MAKING PIZZAS! A PIZIDIOT YOU MIGHT SAY!
LET ME LIST THE REASONS WHY:

• COOKING PIZZA ON A COLD STONE

THERE THAT'S THE WHOLE LIST! IF I EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PIZZAS IGNORE ME!

wtf why would you use a cold stone?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

wtf why would you use a cold stone?

Assemble pizza on stone > put stone in oven > turn oven on

That seems to have offended the Pizza Posting Pals but it always comes out tasting pretty good to me :shrug:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That defeats the entire purpose of the stone and then some.

Use a cookie tray if you’re going to act like that.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Platystemon posted:

not if you're into soggy bottoms

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
How are you supposed to get the ingredients on it while it's hot

I think y'all are imagining, like, proper pizza ovens and such and most people here have smaller electric ones.

Both of y'all's methods are wrong. No, i will not elaborate.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Platystemon posted:

Finally some brave enough to call a pizza a cookie.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Takes No Damage posted:

Assemble pizza on stone > put stone in oven > turn oven on

That seems to have offended the Pizza Posting Pals but it always comes out tasting pretty good to me :shrug:

Yeah, you're loving dumb as poo poo.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

cult_hero posted:

That floor almost looks like mussel beds, which would flense ya something good in that surf.
That's what I thought too, which makes it extra stupid of them for going out there.

Takes No Damage posted:

Yeah it's pretty loving bad :gibs:
loving hell! I knew what keelhauling was but never thought too deeply about it. That Blackbeard clip has got to be about the most tasteful way to depict it, honestly.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Forget it, Platystemon. It's Takes No Damage-town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Malachite_Dragon posted:

How are you supposed to get the ingredients on it while it's hot

I think y'all are imagining, like, proper pizza ovens and such and most people here have smaller electric ones.

Both of y'all's methods are wrong. No, i will not elaborate.

You assemble the pizza on a prep surface and slide it onto the hot stone in the oven. By absorbing extra heat beforehand the stone helps smaller electric ovens reach a higher effective cooking temperature so they can cook pizza a little bit more like a proper pizza oven. Putting the stone in cold means the pizza cooks even slower and gets soggier.

(The schadenfreude is on the thread for a pizza derail.)