Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Is the IDF taking out the anti tank commander like the US taking out the Taliban or Al-Qeada #3 commander

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

IDF uncovers evidence that Hamas was trying to produce yellow cake

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

What's the point of sharing tweets like this. It feels like trawling through YouTube comments to find something to get mad at.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If being sexually hungry, uncivilized and dangerous makes a person Indian then why don't I own an insane amount of tacky gold jewelry

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

really queer Christmas posted:

What's the point of sharing tweets like this. It feels like trawling through YouTube comments to find something to get mad at.

I find the rage they bring makes the joy of hearing about a tank getting blown up that much sweeter

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
you'd think the gayest most soy place on earth would like more perfectly choreographed dancing on the streets of tel aviv

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
there are reports that the west bank has exploded in an uprising but im out right now and cant verify anyone see any sources?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/normfinkelstein/status/1722629574322970850

GET HIM

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

there are reports that the west bank has exploded in an uprising but im out right now and cant verify anyone see any sources?

Younis Tirawi is reporting on some fighting going in the west bank right now

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

IDF uncovers evidence that Hamas was trying to produce yellow cake

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

My sources confirm that there is an uprising in the West Bank but I haven't heard anything about an explosion. I also don't have any updates about the condition of President Abbas (fingers still crossed for my boy)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’s has been compromised to a permanent end.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Honky Mao posted:

This propaganda is exclusively for terrified IDF tank crews

prediction: the idf is going to figure out that infantry need to hang out outside the tank, but they're going to do it in the most reactionary and anti-strategic way possible and lose more people than they save to small arms fire

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

looks like Jenin and several other towns around it in the west bank are militarily uprising

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1722635235114827791?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

stumblebum posted:

prediction: the idf is going to figure out that infantry need to hang out outside the tank, but they're going to do it in the most reactionary and anti-strategic way possible and lose more people than they save to small arms fire

Eight foot tall fully enclosed cope baskets and the infantry all sit on the turret

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1722230738714874215

Was this posted before? The Guardian is fedposting

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

hizbullah knocks out two merkavas

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1722634896466641390?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

VoicesCanBe posted:

for all the Bertie Smalls of the world lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

My thought would be to have smaller baby tanks that deploy from the bigger tanks. That way you can have scouting coverage but everybody is still tanked up

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

VoicesCanBe posted:

Please leave your name and information for Mi5 - thanks!

It is pretty telling that the PA authority HQ in Ramallah is just a walled giant fortress. I assume Abbas is sitting in some bunker under it waiting to be summoned for a new humiliation.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 16:32 on Nov 9, 2023

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

what? He is alright with 99999 indians. Its very progressive of him.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Calibanibal posted:

My thought would be to have smaller baby tanks that deploy from the bigger tanks. That way you can have scouting coverage but everybody is still tanked up

lol every screening infantry (except foreigners and conscripts and undesirables) gets their own cope cage on a segway

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

you'd think the gayest most soy place on earth would like more perfectly choreographed dancing on the streets of tel aviv

another thing indians excel at.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Sancho Banana posted:

Fitting that this guy registered on 9/11 lmao

They almost certainly didn't; there used to be a forums addon you could buy that would set your regdate to 9/11/01. I always thought it was slightly cringe, and, also, I imagine some number of people (probably significant) did register on that date, and I feel sorry for them.

It really wouldn't be that different from letting people buy a 10/7/23 reg date for $5, and that also seems cringe.

Zodium posted:

9/11 regdates are from when you could pay five bucks to have yours set to that. there aren’t any organic regdates from then, account signups were closed.

Lol I didn't know this; okay, I will no longer feel any hesitation about eyerolling at 911'ers.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Calibanibal posted:

It holds fifty gallons of baby

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Registration was closed on 9/11.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

Ah yes, the axolotl tanks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/C_hoffmanni/status/1722308650193035531

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

stumblebum posted:

Infantry surrounded by tanks instead of tanks surrounded by infantry.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

i was going to make a 99,999 bottles of beer joke but couldn't make it work without it being horribly racist

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
heard Hamas is about to run out of Anti Tank Commanders

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

FirstnameLastname posted:

heard Hamas is about to run out of Anti Tank Commanders

theres just one who keeps respawning

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Calibanibal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UII0NFypAI

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I have no doubt that IDF is eliminating a lot of Hamas fighters, including people who were at the time in some kind of leadership situation. It reminds me also of Iraq; many claims of people being killed may be lies or may overstate the importance of that death to the fighting force.

More significantly, to the extent I understand tactics (I am not Frosted Flake, no CATO wife here), it seems to me that militant groups who have designed themselves ground up to engage in sustained asymmetrical warfare, might be a lot quicker to adapt to the loss of a particular person, than a regular army with a stronger central command structure? If the IDF loses one of the commanders making strategic decisions about how to proceed best with their genocide, then they have to get someone else in that role with the context to understand the current situation.

On the flipside, Hamas has been preparing for this for years, and they just seem to need to have people with the tools to shoot at tanks, in a physical location to do so? Given the extent of their understanding of Gaza geography, above and below ground, and not knowing anything about how these groups are actually organized, "just keep looking for enemy forces, and then try to destroy their vehicles" seems like something that doesn't need, like, Hamas Strategic Tank Commander Czar making difficult decisions about each advance.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Remember how they killed the no 3 guy in Al Qaeda every week?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Honestly I am finding it very weird how we're getting baseball card tweets from the IDF about everyone they claim died on either side.

Yes yes I know the USAF had those cringe card decks in Iraq but I do not recall the USAF official twitter doing this poo poo day by day. What a gross world.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

mcmagic posted:

As long as there's guys there will always be a number three guy until there's less than three remaining when you think about it

Getting rid of the number one guy is even harder

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1722639415393108134

Genocide Joe spitting

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Honestly I am finding it very weird how we're getting baseball card tweets from the IDF about everyone they claim died on either side.

Yes yes I know the USAF had those cringe card decks in Iraq but I do not recall the USAF official twitter doing this poo poo day by day. What a gross world.

No, they 100% did, Twitter didn't exist when we started the ground invasion of Iraq. The Twitter of those days was CNN pressers and they were bragging about which guy they killed every day until the real army they were fighting collapsed and then they were just fighting ghosts for the next two decades

Publicizing killing terror group randos is kinda pointless because the command structures of guerilla outfits don't work the same way and officers are easily replaced with the next guy in the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

mcmagic posted:

while [ i -ge 3 ]; do...