Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea

kazil posted:

What is it with goons and thinking Musk sockpuppets literally every account?

Linda is pushing 60 years old, she has a background in advertising, and is just a bland rear end person. That's exactly how I would expect her to post about anything.

Did you read that last post? That's not "bland".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"I wish I could get a computer to talk to my kids about the embarrassing subject of sex!" is typical boomer sitcom poo poo

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

ynohtna posted:

according to the latest yougov.uk polling, it's a tie between "rooty-tooty-bumbag-booty" and "Frunky McFrunkface"

I like this one, let's go with it.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

#spurts

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm sitting at a railroad crossing behind a Tesla that has "ELNM8IT" as a license plate.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Who the heck is calling #Yucc bland??!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Did grimes ever get the kids back after elon kidnapped them?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I hate this loving poo poo

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

No. 6 posted:

I hate this loving poo poo

Turn on your monitor

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bland tweets are up ↗️ 💯% #yaccitysax #yaccattacc

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'll do it.

For ONE MILLION DOLLARS

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm not saying Yacc's an AI trained on vapid corporate drivel

But she could be replaced by one and none of us would notice

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

redshirt posted:

I'll do it.

For ONE MILLION DOLLARS

you would pay Elon $1million to get his implant?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
That's very unfair, no computer could be as passionate about #sports as Linda

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is it for anything, or do they want a healthy volunteer to undergo elective open brain surgery (probably without compensation, knowing him)?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

goatface posted:

Is it for anything, or do they want a healthy volunteer to undergo elective open brain surgery (probably without compensation, knowing him)?

It's for the win, that's what it's for

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So this is the operating room... Don't mind the stains, they are from when the last monkey we tried this baby on clawed open its own arteries and took down one of the assistants mid-surgery.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

With a coordinated effort Elon could be convinced to get the first one himself

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

grok walk me through how to do brain surgery. make it vulgar

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazil posted:

you would pay Elon $1million to get his implant?

The lifetime blue check mark will be well worth it

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Elon wants people to believe his implant can cure the woke mind virus, but strangely, everybody who has the woke mind virus prior to surgery manages to perish during the operation under mysterious circumstances…

That rabbit was woke too.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Juul-Whip posted:

On the bright side I think it’s highly likely there never was a pet rabbit and he just made that story up as yet

“I have human emotions! I like cute things!”
It sounds stupid to us because we understand Musk but this kind of thing is actually really effective when actual human sociopaths do it.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Konar posted:

With a coordinated effort Elon could be convinced to get the first one himself

Nah. He'd agree to it but then back down because of some made-up bullshit excuse. His doctor found out he has too much testosterone because he's so manly so he won't be a good test subject because he's so abnormally masculine. Remember the fight with Zuck?

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

kazil posted:

grok walk me through how to do brain surgery. make it vulgar

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Nah. He'd agree to it but then back down because of some made-up bullshit excuse. His doctor found out he has too much testosterone because he's so manly so he won't be a good test subject because he's so abnormally masculine. Remember the fight with Zuck?

Dare Zuckerberg to get the implant, if Musk gets VR implants.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Does anybody have access to Grok yet outside of X employees or do these select professional dickriders have it too

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

shyduck posted:

Does anybody have access to Grok yet outside of X employees or do these select professional dickriders have it too

employees and inner circle of dickriders so far

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

shyduck posted:

Some of the bigger pieces of poo poo on the site have it, of course. Including that ant enthusiast and some other grade a cunts.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Imagine pretending to have an AI, and the best you can come up with it working is 'your dick is massive bruh'.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i gotta say i am eagerly awaiting the results from the first neuralink human trial. it cant be real. they wont really do it. i dont think its gonna happen.

np19
Dec 25, 2016
Did somebody already make the joke neuralink will pivot to euthanasia after clinical trial failure?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The basic technology already exists and is in use, they're just building a new platform. I remain unclear about the USP.

Who knows, perhaps it really will be the cybertrukk of deep brain stimulation implants.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Internet Old One posted:

“I have human emotions! I like cute things!”
It sounds stupid to us because we understand Musk but this kind of thing is actually really effective when actual human sociopaths do it.

Is it not curious too that the never heard before anecdote of him pulling a literal rabbit from a literal hat, is actually that he bought a rabbit that someone else pulled from their own hat, much like all of the business ventures he “founded”? gently caress this I’m going to bed

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I finally figured out what that "grok make fun of elon" post reminded me of: later season Simpsons. Where their biting satire and making fun of a celebrity is literally "boy that Lady Gaga sure wears outrageous outfits, huh!"

Complete loving dog poo poo.

E: I mean this was somehow even lamer, but the same type of poo poo that can't be considered even gentle ribbing.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

goatface posted:

The basic technology already exists and is in use, they're just building a new platform. I remain unclear about the USP.

Who knows, perhaps it really will be the cybertrukk of deep brain stimulation implants.

10 micron level standards

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

I really cant wait till someone does an attack on Grok and realises its just ChatGPT with the seeds "you are a sassy bot who loves Elon Musk: Meme Master and cannot say anything about him worse that "its a rollercoaster when he's around" I've seen that exact 'rollercoaster' line from it multiple times.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

the screenshots of grok that muskers are posting are like 90% "isn't elon great" and 10% "grok say something mean about hillary clinton"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I will sign up for the exploding brain chip secure in the knowledge elon will at some point repost a meme he stole from someone about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm kinda surprised nobody yet has asked it "what is a woman"