Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The clippers really need to bench Russ or get rid of him or something because this lineup just ain't working. Russ is way too lovely and too much of a hog for this team to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Dexo posted:

Hell yeah.

I hope this works, this is the most infuriating thing about NBA coverage.

Like it's so loving reductive of the poo poo that's happening on the court.

reductive and overwhelmingly negative

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

ChickenMedium posted:

Does not bode well for the Suns that they need a 26 point performance from Grayson Allen to beat the Bulls by 1 in overtime.

Quit this. He’s alpha

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

ChickenMedium posted:

Does not bode well for the Suns that they need a 26 point performance from Grayson Allen to beat the Bulls by 1 in overtime.

Yeah, they’ve got a lot of work to do. Hopefully they can get a stretch where everyone is healthy and start to build some chemistry. Booker should be back this weekend so that’ll help.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Metapod posted:

Looking at Chet's stats through his first 8 games lol

72% TS% (5th in the nba)
55.6% 3pt% (3rd in the nba)
2.5 blocks per a game (2nd in the nba)

Couldn't ask for a better start can't wait to see how he handles his first big road trip

Chets been great. Taking last year off was a very good move. If he can actually be more perimeter oriented like this and stay healthy then I think he can be an absolute star.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

It's MICHAEL

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/SBN_Ricky/status/1722654221659426901

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Lockback posted:

Chets been great. Taking last year off was a very good move. If he can actually be more perimeter oriented like this and stay healthy then I think he can be an absolute star.

He didn't take a year off his foot broke?????

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

bucks could use some help, trade dame for caruso & derozan/lavine

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The Bulls NEED to trade the Heat their good players for crap.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Strawberry Panda posted:

The Bulls NEED to trade the Heat their good players for crap.

you NEED to meet me in Temecula, you chowderhead!!!!!!!!!!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Caruso's Cognitive Athleticism is being wasted

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

It’s a bit easier in football because there’s usually a 30-second gap between plays to get a little more substance in, but I’m glad this is a point of emphasis. Hopefully this also means getting rid of people that openly poo poo on the product and the hot-take machines.

The NFL is so much better at this than anyone. They have 3 absolutely dire prime time games this week, but every commercial hypes them up like a big deal, and all the studio shows are doing their best to craft a meaningful narrative always with the subtext of “hey we all love watching football right.” You would never hear an NFL talking head outright saying a team is terrible or shouldn’t be on tv.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

R.D. Mangles posted:

you NEED to meet me in Temecula, you chowderhead!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I'll actually be there on Sunday!

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

this is why mark jackson got fired btw, silver loving hated his cliched analysis and stupid catchphrases. jeff van gundy got fired due to having information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Strawberry Panda posted:

Lol I'll actually be there on Sunday!
My condolences

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Metapod posted:

He didn't take a year off his foot broke?????

I don't mean he was lazy. It have him a chance to fill in a little and ease into the game, I think he's better today for that. That was a positive.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

ChickenMedium posted:

26 point performance from Grayson Allen

I'm going to have to speak to the manager because I do not want to have to keep hearing about Basketball Ted Cruz and these newsworthy performances are not helping.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Put some respect on El Guero, AKA Daddy Yankee, AKA the Pistolero, AKA Yung Zodiak

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Lmao at that giannis tech, jeez what a loving weak rear end league.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentel/status/1722688530986480037

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
thanks for posting a video from NBAĆentel, who reposted something over a year old

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Time posted:

Seth fartnow

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

kingcobweb posted:

thanks for posting a video from NBAĆentel, who reposted something over a year old

Elon fixed Twitter

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Also who the gently caress cares lol

Sports is like the only job where you aren't allowed to have fun later if you have a bad day at work lol.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dexo posted:

Sports is like the only job where you aren't allowed to have fun later if you have a bad day at work lol.

elected representative
pilot (depending on how bad a day it was)

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Imagining the state of ol jimbos beard after eating strip club wing platter and Urping

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

good for him

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

looks fun :)

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

kingcobweb posted:

Can we all, as a forum, as friends, overcome our differences and laugh together at the Clippers?

The Clippers curse has really outdone themselves, you have to hand it to them.

The Clippers were actually looking ok to start the season, but the trade was perfectly timed to completely disrupt their preparations. And they had to trade away all of their forwards, so now they have to play PJ Tucker serious minutes.

The injury to Plumlee was just the icing on the cake. Now they’re forced to play PJ even more minutes!

Red Rox fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Nov 9, 2023

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Red Rox posted:

The Clippers curse has really outdone themselves, you have to hand it to them.

The Clippers were actually looking ok to start the season, but the trade was perfectly timed to completely disrupt their preparations. And they had to trade away all of their forwards, so now they have to play PJ Tucker serious minutes.

The injury to Plumlee was just the icing on the cake. Now they’re forced to play PJ even more minutes!

Yeah pre-Harden they were top three in net rating I think??

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

self care is very important

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Wolves want the Cup

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Wolves want the Cup

They don’t even have thumbs, how would they use it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

blue squares posted:

A certain Brazilian fan will tell you exactly where a wolf could put it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

leftist heap posted:

Caruso's Cognitive Athleticism is being wasted

he do got that cog in him

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

blue squares posted:

Let's ask that Brazilian Timberwolves account.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Trae Young got that Mogg in him

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1722698288879542351

big time business man iggy. i guess he gets one of these CEO boardroom portraits now?

https://twitter.com/TheNBPA/status/1722709444780278035

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/sneakerreporter/status/1722423672906878990?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg