Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I wish they did a chocolate banana. For the banana oil flavoured chocolate, not the potential for obscenity.

e: There are 265 known species of bee in the genus bombus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Guavanaut posted:

I wish they did a chocolate banana. For the banana oil flavoured chocolate, not the potential for obscenity.

e: There are 265 known species of bee in the genus bombus.

Bring back the Monday Moth and the Bonus Bee

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Why does it feel like you're trying to trick us into googling something even more obscene than the concept of a chocolate lemon?

As long as they also have flared bases

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

OwlFancier posted:

I do think the labour party has the right to cut off water and electricity to Welsh community centers as a form of self defence.

We're a nett exporter. Ball's in your court, Liverpool. Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

ooh a nice bit of papyrus

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Skarsnik posted:

ooh a nice bit of papyrus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

can't wait for 40 years time when the cycle continues and terry's try to make the Mint Choc Cube a thing

the real fun will be the Chocomint Dodecahedron but I fear I will not live to see such wonders

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

The Terry's Chocolate Lemon was primarily marketed as a party food centrepiece.

Google "Lemon Party" for more information.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Angepain posted:

can't wait for 40 years time when the cycle continues and terry's try to make the Mint Choc Cube a thing

the real fun will be the Chocomint Dodecahedron but I fear I will not live to see such wonders

thus begins 1000 years of terry's chocolate reign

some stay dry and others feel the pain

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why does terry limit himself to making only commonplace shapes, why not terry's chocolate tesseract?

The united kingdom could be a word leader in extradimensional chocolate engineering.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Terry's infinity gauntlet.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Why does terry limit himself to making only commonplace shapes, why not terry's chocolate tesseract?

stay away from me, pervert

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

Why does it feel like you're trying to trick us into googling something even more obscene than the concept of a chocolate lemon?

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I had a tub of this yesterday as a reward for not having to go to work for 18 days - hurrah!
Cue flinging of mortar boards into the air.

Now I might need another one tomorrow because here I am at 3am having just finally managed to fix whatever it is I did that made my new laptop keyboard not work. Couldn't even enter my password to get in to it!
(Installed Arabic language pack & also fiddled with the Sticky Keys options which were annoying the fk out of me popping up every time I lingered a little too long on a key). Just glad I've got two laptops & a netbook so I could look up what to do on the netbook. The phone google was just not up to it. How people operate with just a phone I shall never know - how do you do your spreadsheets? How do you do read your 'newspapers'?

First thing I'm doing is a full backup! I have on my to-do-list to clone this new laptop to my other laptop (not the netbook I just used) in case of problems so anyway I better push that up the priority tree.

Jaeluni Asjil fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Nov 10, 2023

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

You see I signalled that I got the reference, which means that I am also funny.

I would have responded, had i not fallen asleep until now. :tipshat:

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

kingturnip posted:

Suella's leadership campaign - whenever it happens - is going to be the grimmest thing imaginable.

Can't wait for her smirking face to be plastered across the front page of every Tory paper for a month.

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

OwlFancier posted:

Mm, Terry's Chocolate Lament Configuration...

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Nuclear Spoon posted:

frank ocean voice: she's slurpin down the pyramints tonight

hahahaha

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

OwlFancier posted:

The united kingdom could be a word leader in extradimensional chocolate engineering.

Hell, let’s just wake the Old Ones and get some proper non-Euclidean chocolate shapes going on. Can’t be worse than this government anyway.

I think this WhatsApp enquiry is interesting because it’ll probably be the last time we ever get this sort of insight into government. No-one realised their WhatsApp messages could become public so it’s a level of information we just aren’t used it. And it won’t happen again, now they’ll learn to use disappearing messages and the like.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Red Oktober posted:

non-Euclidean chocolate shapes

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
love a Möbius chip me

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Nuclear Spoon posted:

love a Möbius chip me

Washed down with a Klein Bottle of Coke

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Because this is what a Home Secretary is for :rollyeyes:

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

This thread is usually helpful for this kind of thing…

Switched broadband providers from Vodafone to Sky, got the planned install date (yesterday) and a message from Vodafone saying our service would end on that day. Last week got a message from Sky saying it has been delayed and they’re waiting on Open reach to schedule the work - update to be provided on the 20th.

Vodafone internet is still working as of today, but should I expect it to stop at some point and have a gap in service? I can’t get hold of customer support at either company right now. I’m half expecting to lose internet as expecting two companies to talk to each other seems a bit much.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

This thread is usually helpful for this kind of thing…

Switched broadband providers from Vodafone to Sky, got the planned install date (yesterday) and a message from Vodafone saying our service would end on that day. Last week got a message from Sky saying it has been delayed and they’re waiting on Open reach to schedule the work - update to be provided on the 20th.

Vodafone internet is still working as of today, but should I expect it to stop at some point and have a gap in service? I can’t get hold of customer support at either company right now. I’m half expecting to lose internet as expecting two companies to talk to each other seems a bit much.

Just hotspot off your phone imo.

E: lol my autocorrect changed that to "hornypost" :hmmyes:

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

I would do that if o2 wasn’t completely shite around here. Full bars but nothing loads and you can barely make a call.

I’ve ordered a three hub to try out just in case, looks like I might get a fiver a day from Sky until they sort it out so it’ll be paid for in 4 days.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Because this is what a Home Secretary is for :rollyeyes:

Just wave after wave of flak. Spew so much of it, fill the atmosphere with it, block out the sun until a "victory" for anyone left of Gove is that the home secretary is replaced by someone who might not yet think that Texas is the right model for UK governance.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
perhaps the only humane governmental response to the collapse of civilisation is to be so shite at governance your subjects start to relish the abyss

working for me tbh

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

DesperateDan posted:

relish the abyss
Zizek running screaming at the abyss with a squeezy bottle of chutney in each hand.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Just hotspot off your phone imo.

E: lol my autocorrect changed that to "hornypost" :hmmyes:

Lmao

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Guavanaut posted:

Zizek running screaming at the abyss with a squeezy bottle of chutney in each hand.

hornypost

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I'd counter that the principle cleric of the Church of England, the religion that our heriditary head of state is the head of, should be in agreement with the home secretary.

If they aren't in agreement then one of them isn't doing their job properly, and since the monarch (a representative of God on earth) appoints the archbishop then the one ultimately at fault can only be the home secretary.

Therefore it is the duty of every god fearing Englishman to remove suella braverman from office and have her sent to the tower for this affront to his majesty.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

These were loving amazing and they’re my number one ‘sad they don’t get made any more’ snack

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
What is this white nonsense?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
At least half of them look like they're getting reading to do a poo poo on the poppy cross field.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

Vodafone internet is still working as of today, but should I expect it to stop at some point and have a gap in service?

I expect not. I say this because it's not Vodafone that takes an action to stop the service, it's all done by the new provider to take it over. Source: worked for an ISP where loving idiots would sometimes do this to the wrong connections. It seems more likely to me that you might get an extra bill from Vodafone based on the delay.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

keep punching joe posted:

Harvest time at the allotment, bumper year for poppycrosses

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Wouldn't surprise me if a cabal of tories indeed run a poppy operation to make class As

I still can't believe Michael Faberge Egg exists

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

Jakabite posted:

These were loving amazing and they’re my number one ‘sad they don’t get made any more’ snack

Lidl do their own ones still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

keep punching joe posted:

So close, and yet so far, from touching grass.