Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The exemption rate for routine vaccinations among kindergartners has reached a record high, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A CDC report released Thursday said 3% of children in kindergarten during the 2022-23 school year were granted a nonmedical vaccine exemption from their state. That rate, an increase from the previous year’s 2.6%, is the highest ever recorded in the U.S.

Forty states and Washington, D.C., all saw increases in nonmedical vaccine exemptions for children between the 2021-22 and 2022-23 school years. In 10 of those states, more than 5% of kindergartners were exempt from at least one vaccine — a massive jump from two states just three years earlier. In Idaho, a staggering 12% of kindergartners had a vaccine exemption.

Public health experts say that populations normally require 95% immunity to properly protect against viral outbreaks, a rate that the U.S. maintained before the COVID-19 pandemic.

Bye bye herd immunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mdemone posted:

ITS FACIALLY loving WRONG EUPHOMRIYSK

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Bye bye herd immunity

I've posted about this before but one of the clinical quality things I worked on is childhood immunization and the last few years of propaganda have completely cratered it. Children are going to be incredibly loving sick moving forward. lol

Apr 7, 2003

remember reading about gilded age figures like Teddy Roosevelt and skimming a paragraph like, "X was bedridden for two years due to <disease>"? We are going back to that so hard.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I blame religion, it's the loving worst

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the 14th amendment applies to people who "are guilty" of insurrection.

that does not say a loving thing about Congress

it doesn't even say anything about the judiciary which means civil or criminal findings are relevant, which is why they are trying this Hail Mary to begin with

I mean gently caress

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.ncqa.org/hedis/measures/childhood-immunization-status/

NCQA hasn't even published the 2022 numbers because they're too dire. lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

mdemone posted:

it doesn't even say anything about the judiciary which means civil or criminal findings are relevant, which is why they are trying this Hail Mary to begin with

I mean gently caress

ok college boy

Apr 7, 2003

Laws do not apply to president Trump. Wrap it up legalailures

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mdemone posted:

I mean gently caress

the only establishment clause euphronius cares about is Olive Garden's endless breadsticks

Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

the only establishment clause euphronius cares about is Olive Garden's endless breadsticks

He is a Gen X suburban dad. I bet he also loves going to The Gap

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Apr 7, 2003

I have a dry socket thing and my mouth sure hurts

Apr 7, 2003

It's cool to be able to look in your mouth and see exposed bone

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

me @ ur posts

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I only bully euphronius because I love him dearly and I hope someday we may share a beer raised to LeBron James

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

late-stage oral herpes is a horror show

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
laws aren't real

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Happy Friday eve, all

Reminder that Laura Loomer is spaced god's age

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ex post facho posted:

laws aren't real

which is how the 14th amendment cases will end. the courts will say "unhhh??" and trump will be eligible

Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

late-stage oral herpes is a horror show

I had a tooth pulled unexpectedly on Monday because it was root canaled over twenty years ago and was running out of material to support a crown. They pulled it and packed the cavity with bone graft material and sewed it up and the granulation tissue fell off

I sent a picture of the clear visible bone to my dentist and he was all "looks good, healing great!" and I don't have anything for pain management so I guess I'll just hang out and be miserable and bitch about it until this thing fills in. teeth loving suck

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mdemone posted:

I only bully euphronius because I love him dearly and I hope someday we may share a beer raised to LeBron James

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968354&pagenumber=687&perpage=40

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Tooth house posting

Apr 7, 2003

mdemone posted:

I bully euphronius because he's very old and can't fight back

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
im doing whippets and listening to chemical bros

this is how u work from home my friends

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Tooth house posting

I'm going to post a picture of my hosed up tooth hole

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to post a picture of my hosed up tooth hole

You're no plinkeh

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

this Thursday night football game is basically getting pitched as "which of these rookie starting QBs will make the worst pass you'll ever see?"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Schmoe Cwead posted:

im doing whippets and listening to chemical bros

this is how u work from home my friends

DETHKLOK and light beer and Sour Diesel

110923_3
Nov 10, 2023

quote:

freeze scumbag!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

m'demone

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

You're no plinkeh

PFC owns houses, he doesn't even have a rusty dumpster to sever a thumb on

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lionfish are an invasive menace

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I bully euphronius because he's very old and can't fight back

he's also very wrong about basketball, see above

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A bill that would give Gov. Ron DeSantis powers to prevent local municipalities from removing existing confederate monuments and murals has been formally introduced in Florida.

The bill comes three years after a mayor in the state drew controversy when he ordered a bronze statue of a Confederate soldier banished from a park.

If passed, HB-395 could empower the Florida governor to cut elected officials from power.

“An elected official acting in his or her official capacity who knowingly and willfully violates this section is subject to removal from office by the Governor,” the bill’s text reads.

It also could grant the ability to impose steep fines on any official involved in removing or damaging the confederate fixtures. The fine would be $5,000 or the cost of the removal and replacement of the monument; whichever is more expensive, according to WFLA.

And if they go through with a removal, they could be liable for triple the amount required to restore the fixture and could face unspecified “punitive damages."

On June 9, 2020, a 125-year-old statue of a Confederate soldier was taken down from Hemming Park in Jacksonville, Florida with the use of a crane.

Glad DeSantis is laser focused on the economy.

MAKE AMERICA FLORIDA

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CONFIRMED: External Organs is an ArfJason alt

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

Lionfish are an invasive menace

That lionfish was no angelfish

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

try a double dose of tussin and some klonopins later

edit: and of course weed and whippets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Bye bye herd immunity

I live in Idaho in the big city and our local rates are through the roof so I infer there are some chuddy outskirts that are approaching 50%. It's going to rule when polio burns through Athol and they blame it on liberals and chemtrails.