Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

ghastly posted:

gently caress she's cute. She's wrong about the war obviously (Israel is a colonial Apartheid state), but... mmf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally named ghastly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
its really funny to me that israel has already reached the "this hitler guy had some good ideas" stage

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

External Organs posted:

Is that today regdate guy an idf cyber warrior

Someone too cowardly to post that on their main account

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Calibanibal posted:

If you think about it the Overmind was trying to END war, poverty and suffering, by enveloping all sentient life into the eternal will of the Swarm

that's the plot of sc2

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

its really funny to me that israel has already reached the "this hitler guy had some good ideas" stage

They've been there for quite a while, I believe the lore now is that a Muslim tricked hitler into doing the Holocaust

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Perfidious egyptian islamic scholar convinced hitler to do a big holocaust

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/Byoussef/status/1722961961707508177

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ghastly posted:

gently caress she's cute. She's wrong about the war obviously (Israel is a colonial Apartheid state), but... mmf.

the vile left!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

ghastly posted:

i thought they were thirsty in gaza when the iaf blew up one of the last cisterns with clean water but get a load of this guy *tugs tie*

Al! posted:

i can't even imagine what audience this kind of propaganda is meant to be for.
they are trying to get picked by anti-Semites who thought the holocaust was good, but also israel is good because it's a place for jews to be far away from them?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hamas, much like the zergling swarm that just destroyed all my SCVs, don't even comprehend the depths of their own depravity. Is "no rush" no longer sacred?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Honky Mao posted:

They've been there for quite a while, I believe the lore now is that a Muslim tricked hitler into doing the Holocaust

It's hard to keep up with the MCU (mossad cinematic universe)

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Had to go back and check but dang this was 2015

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2015-10-21/ty-article/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt/0000017f-dc2e-db22-a17f-fcbf7c1e0000

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

regging a throwaway and posting in fyad before i make my one troll post in cspam so my cool friends will know how cool i am

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

speng31b posted:

someone gave some feedback in the cspam feedback thread that maybe you're posting a little too much like "war as esports" style live readouts of combat footage lately.

I think they probably have a point and it might be good to not make a habit of commentating war like a counterstrike match in the thread. I think it's fair feedback for everyone itt, not just al-saqr.

I dont want to wade into those videos but they're making a real impact and having al sacred talk about them is informative. The feedback thread is wrong here.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Perfidious egyptian islamic scholar convinced hitler to do a big holocaust

what

like I am for real out of the loop of this one

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ghastly posted:

the gently caress is wrong with you

never post here again

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

holy poo poo loving lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

dead gay comedy forums posted:

what

like I am for real out of the loop of this one

quote:

In a speech before the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem, Netanyahu described a meeting between Husseini and Hitler in November, 1941: "Hitler didn't want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jew. And Haj Amin al-Husseini went to Hitler and said, 'If you expel them, they'll all come here (to Palestine).' According to Netanyahu, Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the mufti replied: "Burn them."

Netanyahu's remarks were quick to spark a social media storm, though Netanyahu made a similar claim during a Knesset speech in 2012, where he described the Husseini as "one of the leading architects" of the final solution.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ghastly posted:

:chloe:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

ghastly posted:

lmao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ghastly posted:

It's the cold and steely psychopathic dead eyes that do it for me. Her lust for genocide and ethnic cleansing really get me going.

The gently caress is wrong with you?

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Honky Mao posted:

Ah yeah, the whole angle that Grand Mufti Al-Husseini and Hitler had a few cordial talks and allegedly the mufti talked Hitler into the Holocaust, therefore the Palestinians basically deserve to suffer. I’ve heard that one from Zionists before.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

wolf whistling at ilsa: she wolf of the ss

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Owlbear Camus posted:

i thought they were thirsty in gaza when the iaf blew up one of the last cisterns with clean water but get a load of this guy *tugs tie*

i can't even imagine what audience this kind of propaganda is meant to be for.
they are trying to get picked by anti-Semites who thought the holocaust was good, but also israel is good because it's a place for jews to be far away from them?

there’s a ongoing project in international liberalism to clean up the image of various Eastern European nazi aligned movements, because it is crucial that modern Eastern European nationalism be fully anti Russian in nature. and the anti Russians in ww2 were fully nazi aligned. So, that means the literal nazis must be Complicated and Nuanced. and now another western ally is doing nazi stuff? well that too is sympathetic.

I’m curious if this line of thought is also routinely expressed in Hebrew, but seeing it in English for the general audience of international liberals makes sense to me. this is the era of the nuanced, sympathetic SS man.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Hatebag posted:

catcalling a panzer

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FuzzySlippers posted:

I think al saqr is wrong about plenty of stuff, but I think it's dumb to come down on him. He's got an interesting perspective so let the dude post. Hell he should get diplomatic posting immunity in certain threads. He makes like a couple dozen posts a day how bad could it get. Mods can glower at him, but they have to pounce on posts he makes elsewhere. FF also gets diplomatic posting immunity in any thread he can argue is artillery relevant.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Red Baron posted:

it seems like just a few years ago we were all cheering when a Nazi got decked in public, and now we’ve reached the “actually the Nazis were just misguided” phase

absolutely breathtaking

Something happened between now and then where almost every media apparatus was actively working to launder the reputation of current day nazis, leading the public to be more accepting of them in the future :ukraine:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Never, in any of these genocide supporting assholes' calculation, is a reckoning with why Gazans supposedly hate Jews so much. If I were being held captive in a concentration camp by, say, Germans, I'd probably despise Germans too. This is not too hard to figure out, but all of Western media is completely divorced from any sort of historical or political context.

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

Hatebag posted:

I can fix her

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at registering an account to post that

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Smug Mug posted:

I can fix her

Is this really necessary

It's not like there aren't hot Palestinians

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

It's beyond that thing of "obvious in retrospect" because people have been beating that drum for a while now and doesn't require much in terms of study to figure out that Israel was a supremacist idea invariably destined to fascism; what astounds is the realization of the obscene amount of laundering done in regards to it, truly only possible by the grace of the USA

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

aljazeera jornalist Wael Dahdouh has been forced to evacuate north gaza, a second nakba is happening.

https://x.com/benguennak/status/1722957661073707345?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

at the same time israelis are bombing refugees who are leaving south on the road with warplanes

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1722969949566550188?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

i apologize to all of you for having not the correct tone youre looking for regarding this disaster. i cant read how i come across to people from seattle who complain when im happy that nazis are getting blasted.

anyways. theres nothing i can do, one of the biggest crimes against humanity in world history is being committed right now so i will leave it at that. posting here about it isnt going to make any difference. God help the palestinians. im too heartbroken to post right now from the images im seeing. so dont expect news updates from me for a few days.

Sorry to hear about this. Come back when you feel better.

Super boy!
Nov 7, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

ghastly posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Yeah ... I'm as desperate as anyone gradenko but I'm not about to go digging in rubble just to find a date

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm down bad but not war criminal egirl psyop down bad

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Is this really necessary

It's not like there aren't hot Palestinians

no it was sarcastic mockery of the guy horny for ai-enhanced idf propaganda

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

no bigger turnoff than someone being a Zionist. disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

HallelujahLee posted:

lol at registering an account to post that

God this is so bad:

Durrr Mar a Lago style! Get that crazy Drumpf amirite? :razz: