Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

nuclear war?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

sinnesloeschen posted:

wait what happened to iceland?

we had a 5ish a few days ago and i slept right through it (bodes well for the rapture imo)

nothing too crazy yet but looks like the eruption coming soon

https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/1723071030556570088?s=46

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Virgil Vox posted:

they just stacked shipping containers in AZ

they are now tearing them down and trying to sell them lol

lmao ur in arizona :owned:

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
komdu, ljúfi dauði

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

gonna need a pic of that burgum guy in black metal face paint a la burzum

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
gl Iceland I hope yr not toast like this grandpa

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
earth has to poo poo and ntohing will stop it

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

mags posted:

gl Iceland I hope yr not toast like this grandpa

:yooge: bye bye!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Good Citizen posted:

would be funny if this sets off the yellowstone caldera

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The 30 year old aide that carried Trump's bags as he traveled wrote up an order for massive worldwide troop withdrawals and got Trump to sign it.

Joint Chiefs chairman Mark Milley reportedly balked when he read the order, asking other Pentagon officials, “Who gave the president the military advice for this?”

When no one had an answer, Milley marched over to the White House and presented the directive to the national security advisor to the Vice President who said it didn’t “look right.”

“You’re telling me that thing is forged?” Milley reportedly responded with incredulity. “That’s a forged piece of paper directing a military operation by the president of the United States?”

Milley, National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien, and White House counsel Pat Cipollone then went in search of the president, who was in his private dining room next to the Oval Office watching TV. They presented him with the directive typed up by McEntee. The president confirmed he had indeed signed the document.

:chaostrump:

Milley just ignored the order.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

I got to listen to my dad and brother planing how they would totally survive this last night

mags
May 30, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

they’re just filming for season 5

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

The 30 year old aide that carried Trump's bags as he traveled wrote up an order for massive worldwide troop withdrawals and got Trump to sign it.

Joint Chiefs chairman Mark Milley reportedly balked when he read the order, asking other Pentagon officials, “Who gave the president the military advice for this?”

When no one had an answer, Milley marched over to the White House and presented the directive to the national security advisor to the Vice President who said it didn’t “look right.”

“You’re telling me that thing is forged?” Milley reportedly responded with incredulity. “That’s a forged piece of paper directing a military operation by the president of the United States?”

Milley, National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien, and White House counsel Pat Cipollone then went in search of the president, who was in his private dining room next to the Oval Office watching TV. They presented him with the directive typed up by McEntee. The president confirmed he had indeed signed the document.

:lmao:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

lmao I need a source for this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

VideoKid posted:

I got to listen to my dad and brother planing how they would totally survive this last night

do they know any space aliens that can help them escape?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

what do you think he was watching on TV? maybe one of those judge shows?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

what do you think he was watching on TV? maybe one of those judge shows?

Bloodsport (just the fight scenes!) or the ape channel

Nov 10, 2023

mags posted:

they’re just filming for season 5

:corsair:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

No...no!!

Nov 10, 2023

tacodaemon posted:

any space aliens with money?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

lmao I need a source for this

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/11/the-inside-story-of-how-trumps-body-guy-tried-to-order-a-massive-military-withdrawal

quote:

An order even 10 percent as consequential as the one McEntee was drafting would typically go through the National Security Council with input from the civilian leadership at the Pentagon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the military commanders in the region.

Instead, the guy who usually carried Trump’s bags was hammering it out on his computer, consulting with nobody but the retired colonel the president had just hired because he had seen him on cable TV.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Good Citizen posted:

maybe dont take creepshots of random old ladies and post them to the forums

yeah man wtf lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My butler says we need to withdraw all troops from Africa, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and Germany by Jan. 15, 2020

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Good Citizen posted:

Eve players are already blaming Russians for shaking the island

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Bethamphetamine posted:

My butler says we need to withdraw all troops from Africa, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, and Germany by Jan. 15, 2020

remember Trump's extremely racist butler who he had to fire during the '16 campaign

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
israel should have got trump to head their pr effort. big oversight from the zionists

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

israel should have got trump to head their pr effort. big oversight from the zionists

They did not have the power of orb

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thwarted by the deep state once again

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

love that the second Trump realized that doing this would require actual work he noped out and dropped it immediately

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Filthy Hans posted:

remember Trump's extremely racist butler who he had to fire during the '16 campaign

Yes. John Kelly fired this new butler/amateur military strategist after his serious gambling addiction posed a security threat. After Trump fired Kelly, Trump brought the butler right back.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Israel cabinet confirms the fighting with Hamas will last a year

lmao @ Joe

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
hope hamas kicks the everloving poo poo out of israel

mags
May 30, 2008

welcome to cspam

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Nonsense posted:

Israel cabinet confirms the fighting with Hamas will last a year

lmao @ Joe

much like the war in iraq lasted 6 months

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

no they are just totally bad rear end dudes who can totally survive and build a boat to flee to Africa or wherever

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1723076151332184434

Nov 10, 2023

mags posted:

welcome to cspam

Yellowstone the TV show forced from every angle

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

vanish from our world forever Eric Adams

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Trump/Adams '24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

I keep getting robbed. Trump being a cowardly bitch on January 6th robbed me of Secret Service vs. Capitol Police. Now assholes being polite ruined my hopes to see the FBI and the NYPD get into a gunfight.

Who do you think would have won?