Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Nenonen posted:

Just put a red coat and white beard on it and it's ready for the next couple of months. Then... bunny suit? Point is, it's a skeleton. Put some flesh on it.

We did that for the first xmas with ours and let me tell you, clothing that's been snowed on for months becomes extremely gross to have to peel off later

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
New River Gorge Orwell

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gorgeous Gorge

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Gorgeous Gorge

My wife hates this nickname

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Gorgeous Gorge

This is the name of an NPC in Final Fantasy XIV. He's a Hellsguard Roegadyn, and almost all of them have names like that. Spinning Blade, Anonymous Moose, Still River, Bloody Catapult, Blue Lily, Weeping Orchid, Diving Sparrow, and Silent Moss are all viable names.

That also means Data Graham is a viable name.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Kheldarn posted:

This is the name of an NPC in Final Fantasy XIV. He's a Hellsguard Roegadyn, and almost all of them have names like that. Spinning Blade, Anonymous Moose, Still River, Bloody Catapult, Blue Lily, Weeping Orchid, Diving Sparrow, and Silent Moss are all viable names.

That also means Data Graham is a viable name.

The name you quoted and the name you linked are different :confused:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

kazil posted:

The name you quoted and the name you linked are different :confused:

Welp. They sure are. And yet, it's still a valid name for the Hellsguard.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Doesn't matter, Steiner is still the best physical lover in FF

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4028078&pagenumber=545&perpage=40#post535796409

Nenonen has a new favorite as of 21:15 on Nov 10, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Well, don’t hang it on a cross for Easter.

I was just gonna have it crotch and put some bunny ears on it.

SHUT UP, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MEGAFAUNA EASTER BUNNIES SKELETONS LOOKED LIKED!!!

(AND SHUT UP, EASTER BUNNIES BE ETERNAL, AND TRAVELS WORLD WIDE, THAT INCLUDES AUSTRALIA!)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

just call me b flat minor

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

dr_rat posted:

I was just gonna have it crotch

Uh…

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

B minor :smith:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I don't think anyone takes G major and minor seriously when they claim to have their own personalities.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He thinks he's a D major but he's just an E major

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

DON'T JUDGE THE GIANT SKELETON EASTER BUNNY!!!!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

But when I fall in love with a minor it’s a problem

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

genuinely surprised someone would post that about themselves

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RCarr posted:

I fall in love with a minor

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

RCarr posted:

Yes, that is accurately defined as a problem.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Arivia posted:

if you've never seen someone assemble one of those giant skeletons they break down pretty well into individual pieces

They're called BONES, genius

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Nenonen posted:

I don't think anyone takes G major and minor seriously when they claim to have their own personalities.

A Modern Major General!

An expert at all things except getting his rear end kicked by singing, dancing Pirates

I've never watched The Pirates Of Penzance

hattersmad
Feb 21, 2015

In this style, 10/6

RCarr posted:

Okay Roy Moore, we need you to Roy Less right now

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Gorilla Radio posted:

A Modern Major General!

An expert at all things except getting his rear end kicked by singing, dancing Pirates

I've never watched The Pirates Of Penzance

He explicitly is an expert on that exact subject. And shamefully so, lying to orphans.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Are you an A Sharp or B Flat though?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Look, we can all agree that in Western culture, buying chicken feet is already a little odd... But you really aren't doing any favors with the packaging here

Chicken paws?! That's the best you can do?]

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dialhforhero posted:

If you play the wrong note we'll all be flat

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

HPanda posted:

He explicitly is an expert on that exact subject. And shamefully so, lying to orphans.

How often?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
When I lived in Austin having moved from the east coast I was very surprised by what the supermarkets stocked in the meat department

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm C major

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

dialhforhero posted:

I was a sharp minor. Now I'm a depressed burned out adult

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Scratch Monkey posted:

When I lived in Austin having moved from the east coast I was very surprised by what the supermarkets stocked in the meat department

I found this in the middle of a Walmart in central Louisiana.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Gross pictures of dead animals aren't funny :\

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

DrBouvenstein posted:

Look, we can all agree that in Western culture, buying chicken feet is already a little odd... But you really aren't doing any favors with the packaging here

Chicken paws?! That's the best you can do?]

In China, they are sometimes referred to as Phoenix claws (Fèng zhǎo 鳯爪). Plain old chicken claws/feet are used too, though. A little fiddly, but I don't mind them at yum cha.

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

credburn posted:

Gross pictures of dead animals aren't funny :\

Agreed, I'm scratching my head wondering why anyone would think posting a picture of a decapitated pigs-head in shrink-wrap in the funny pictures thread is a good idea.

winnydpu
May 3, 2007
Sugartime Jones
In South Africa chicken feet can be bought as street food, called "Walkie-talkies". $3/lb seems pretty expensive for a bundle of gristle and tendons.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Simiain posted:

Agreed, I'm scratching my head wondering why anyone would think posting a picture of a decapitated pigs-head in shrink-wrap in the funny pictures thread is a good idea.

Yeah, take it to horrible food.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Emzedoh posted:

In China, they are sometimes referred to as Phoenix claws (Fèng zhǎo 鳯爪). Plain old chicken claws/feet are used too, though. A little fiddly, but I don't mind them at yum cha.

I haven't had chicken feet too often, and it was always prepared as part of a Vietnamese dish, but they were good eating. A little weird to approach the first time, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I use them frequently in dog food