Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Sign the Willy, Brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Shoot this 4th line into the loving sun

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

I bought a month of Sportsnet Now, so if the Canucks start immediately tanking you all know why

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

MagicCube posted:

That was a horrible rebound and goal against from Woll; most of the rest of the blame is Rielly's.

Third line still cool with Robertson tho.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

I dislike Kadri more than just about anyone in the league (other than Marchand), but that was complete bullshit. At the very least it should have been 5-on-3.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

This game is stupid so far and I’m mad about it

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Nylander is putting on a show tonight

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Sign
The
Willy

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Apparently football tackles are legal in the NHL now. Devils player got loving sacked, no call lol

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Did anyone tell the Sabres that the second period started 15 minutes ago??

They have two shots on goal this period, it’s embarrassing.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

MagicCube posted:

And then do the same for Keefe

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Finally, a sign of life :siren: Peterka with an amazing steal and Skinner with the great fake to throw the goalie off

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

lol Ryan Reaves is a -2 in 4 minutes

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Holy poo poo that was an incredible sequence from Skinner and Tage leading to Peterka’s goal

Edit:

https://twitter.com/buffalosabres/status/1723162447614230708?s=46&t=ZmcWuigp8va-srUE4rOQ8Q

Fuuuuuuuuck

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Funeral home ads are an uplifting change from last years'

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I’m having Deja vu from that goal. They really need to stop that poo poo, their PK has been really good until tonight.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I'm pretty sure the Tavares line alone has more xG than the Flames, but here we are.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Very amusing that Zadorov got clowned by Tavares dangling through him one shift and then decided to ignore the puck and just level Bertuzzi the next.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Lots of very obvious penalties not being called in the final few minutes of this game, thanks Wes!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
gently caress this Leafs OT has been insane

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

just how marner drew it up

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

shyduck posted:

just how marner drew it up

:pusheen:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I predicted Marner would lose it and fail to score, so 1/2. Anyway gently caress the shootout but sure why not win it.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I'm gonna be disappointed if Vegas doesn't put 10 on San Jose

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Already 1-0

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

2-0

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Vegas just had a minute-long sequence where they controlled the puck like it was a power play but it was 5v5

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Floodgates

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

oh my god

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

edit: nevermind

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

lol Erik Gudbranson tried to flip the puck high in the air at the end of the 2nd period in Detroit, and it hit the scoreboard and he got a delay of game penalty

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
The Jets last year under Rick Bowness played the Stars really tough, and the Stars so far this year don't look like expected.. I have a feeling it will be tough for Dallas to get anything out of this one :(

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao I put the Stars game back on and 4 goals have been scored. Just happy 3 of them were by Dallas

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lmao I put the Stars game back on and 4 goals have been scored. Just happy 3 of them were by Dallas

yeah it's been a pretty good effort for Dallas so far. Winnipeg has had some dangerous looks off the rush but other than that not much cooking for the Jets. Dallas with probably their best defensive effort of the season so far.

Still plenty of time for all that to go straight to hell with a good ol fashioned 20 minute turtleing in the 3rd.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Starsfan posted:

Still plenty of time for all that to go straight to hell with a good ol fashioned 20 minute turtleing in the 3rd.

A little too close for comfort. I thought that last shot was going in lol.

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
Connor is the guy you want taking that shot. Just didn't connect. Oh well. Go Blue!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Weeellpp

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

What an awful call

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

How is Canucks-Leafs not on HNIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams