Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Instead of that, maybe.... I don't know, just stop loving doing the poo poo that makes people hate you?

But no, I'm sure it's everyone else that's wrong, being mean to poor little Elon for no reason

holtemon posted:

It was only like 10% boos

I think about this line way too often. The revelation that he was crying about it later in a locked room does not remotely surprise me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/DimaZeniuk/status/1722799384193032583

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
That thing wouldn't even make it up my parents driveway

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
That thing wouldn't even make it up Azhais' parents driveway

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You know people clown on Elon a lot for wanting to be liked but considering how poo poo the cybertruck obviously is, The only people who are going to buy it are people who want to do it out of fealty to their meme Lord

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

I just loving can't

It's beyond parody

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Where is the squealing sound coming from?
Its not the tyre on dirt.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

happyhippy posted:

its a moulded concrete course covered in about five centimetres of dirt to ensure a consistent offroading experience

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

happyhippy posted:

Driver probably

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TeslaTrip/status/1722818679170273622?s=20

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ellie the beep posted:

its a moulded concrete course covered in about five centimetres of dirt to ensure a consistent offroading experience

This is America

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ah yes, and all this fluid squirting out from inexplicable places isn't bloodm, it's victory wine

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Don't people need to pass a test and get a license to drive?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Not in all cases

But also lol that is hardly why it's dumb

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The thing is just too goddamn heavy. Motors should have plenty of torque and power but that thing must weigh an insane amount. Can't wait until it's on the streets sheering the entire roof off a car along with the heads of the family inside

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

redshirt posted:

My driving test only covered advanced topics like "make sure your tires are aimed at the curb when parking on a hill"

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Play posted:

The thing is just too goddamn heavy. Motors should have plenty of torque and power but that thing must weigh an insane amount. Can't wait until it's on the streets sheering the entire roof off a car along with the heads of the family inside

Yeah a lighter truck will always have a better time offroading and these MFers really went "make a steel block. and make it off road capable" 🤡

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

redshirt posted:

Drive anywhere in America and tell me that people retain anything from that test

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I'm imagining that piece of poo poo probably has 1% charge left in it after that stunt.

I really am looking forward to "The Homer" like sales figures.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Azhais posted:

My driving test only covered advanced topics like "make sure your tires are aimed at the curb when parking on a hill"

I love how even a state as flat as a pancake tests for that won't even mention the term "parking brake" let alone test for its use

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

I love the "they're driving poo poo on purpose to make sure lovely drivers can do it" excuse.

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er

The dumbest, simpiest mother fucker you know: Holy poo poo this is BAD rear end!!

lost my retainer
Oct 28, 2002

Blow me

Ugh if that's a puff piece it's gonna suck poo poo. And I like most Aronofsky and A24 movies :(

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Macichne Leainig posted:

Yeah a lighter truck will always have a better time offroading and these MFers really went "make a steel block. and make it off road capable" 🤡

This is why monster trucks' bodies are made out of solid lead and depleted uranium

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

When are we going to see the first lifted cyber truck. That's going to be hilarious

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

I love the whispered “It doesn’t even have off-road tires”

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

loving lol, I drive a 20 year old Subaru station wagon that would have eaten that hill for breakfast. How many pounds does that shitbox weigh? A million? A billion?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Tea Party Crasher posted:

When are we going to see the first lifted cyber truck. That's going to be hilarious

Fun Fact!: since the suspensions of Teslas are mostly hollow like a bird's bones, the Crbrrtrkk will be able to perform the most fully sick jumps and stunts :pseudo:

e: once

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

koshmar posted:

I love the whispered “It doesn’t even have off-road tires”

They'll have some marketed as TACTICAL TIRES and sell for minimum $1500 each lol

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

holtemon posted:

They'll have some marketed as TACTICAL TIRES and sell for minimum $1500 each lol

Calling my shot right now they're going to be called Off-World tires

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Elon is going to say that they're capable of driving through lunar regolith and the promotional material will show them testing the tires in artificial vacuums

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It can drive under whipped cream

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

It has been proven to be able to go up a mildly steep hill under fire from most subsonic ammunition.

Where do I go to buy it?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Modal Auxiliary posted:

loving lol, I drive a 20 year old Subaru station wagon that would have eaten that hill for breakfast. How many pounds does that shitbox weigh? A million? A billion?

Hell I just drove up a steep hill last weekend with this low end car and it didn't do all the squealing that cybertruck did, and I'm nowhere near a professional driver

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
move over catalytic converters, we have a new target.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tea Party Crasher posted:

lol they keep saying you can lift it with a voice command

I bet it transforms into a train and a space shuttle too

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Zero VGS posted:

Yeah whatever, that guy was supposed to do the Robocop remake and never came through.

On the other hand, the crappy remake we got resulted in Fatal Farm making an extended dick shooting scene, so it all worked out.

Remakes are usually bad anyway but I will never understand the decision to make a PG-13 remake of a classic, notoriously hyperviolent R-rated movie. Why would anyone watch that

Seriously, what the gently caress

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Goddammit, now you've made me pull out my Robocop blu-ray to watch it yet again

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

...! posted:

Goddammit, now you've made me pull out my Robocop blu-ray to watch it yet again

Funny way to say thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Excuse city. That thing can’t even get traction. It’s dumb bullshit.