Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Hahahahaha I wonder what the problem was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

drake no: Joe Joestar
drake yes: Jew Jewstar

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

they put this poster up on a historic wall in Istanbul

pages and pages of kemalists getting madder and racister

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ytlaya posted:

I thought the guy was the one supporting Hitler. He is enthusiasticalling telling his wife/girlfriend about Adolf, but she says - No! Let me enjoy my alcohol in peace.

look at this sexist who thinks women can't support hitler

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Another category of companies, which I guess is not very relevant to people outside Israel, is that most Israeli banks offer mortgages for settler properties on stolen land. Just something to keep in mind if you were considering employing the services of Bank Mizrahi-Tefahot.

https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2020/02/un-rights-office-issues-report-business-activities-related-settlements?LangID=E&NewsID=25542

I'd read the report but it's a .docx and I'm currently boycotting Microsoft.

who the gently caress distributes a document in Word format, c'mon

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some kinda jackal posted:

I've seen a lot of legal/legal adjacent stuff like eu regulations as doc and xls

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

:thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Granted but I'll continue to scoff :colbert:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ytlaya posted:

I thought the guy was the one supporting Hitler. He is enthusiasticalling telling his wife/girlfriend about Adolf, but she says - No! Let me enjoy my alcohol in peace.

the text is about yelling at hitler lovers the dude is the antifa

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

some kinda jackal posted:

LibreOffice can open .docx files. Don't use OpenOffice anymore.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
Short list:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

carcinofuck posted:

Short list:

Taco Bell is in there if Pizza Hut is

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

OctaMurk posted:

you're a couple steps behind, we already reached Clean SS and Clean Hitler

That was more "they did it but they felt bad about it" this guy was acting like the Wehrmacht had no idea it was happening.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
https://twitter.com/UnionBustingBot/status/1723082870086848585?s=20

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Beyond genocides and war crimes the Israelis also imitate Nazi incompetence that they try to mask with aggressive PR. The Nazis were bad at nearly everything and their successes were as much about the weaknesses of other countries or NazI sympathies within those countries than anything the Nazis actually did. Especially post-war the Nazis managed to convince a lot of dumb Americans that Germans were just genetically part robot and excelled at all things manufacturing and organizing.

Similarly, all the old Israeli triumphs were mythologized into being about their inherent fighting superiority. All the propping up by the West and even the peacemaking efforts of the Soviets that they benefited from was all scrapped away to leave only the supposed peerless performance of the IDF.

I hope these combat videos of the IDF getting owned that are Too Hot To Handle for the thread are getting widely shared in the Middle East because the more they realize that Israel is just a bully boy hopefully the more believable Palestinian assistance looks.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Another bookseller has 3 free ebooks from the left perspective on Palestine that might serve as a good primer if folks need some information.

https://www.haymarketbooks.org/blogs/495-free-ebooks-for-a-free-palestine

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

lmao how the gently caress is sodastream still in business?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Bouillon Rube posted:

I can’t believe people are into it since it tastes like poo poo compared to real sodas.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I'd imagine massive government subsidies. Instapot died after reaching market saturation, but somehow long after anyone who wanted one bought a sodastream they're still kicking?
Sabra might be mediocre hummus but at least it gets purchased as the default and only brand in a ton of stores.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Generic soda water and colas are still one of the few things that are cheap in the US.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
watching the news of every merkava kill somberly and with recognition of the cost and the regrettable loss of a Yassin RPG before I hoot and holler about the tank kill

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

carcinofuck posted:

Short list:

Subway enjoyers still eating fresh

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Bouillon Rube posted:

I thought sodastream was the company that makes those giant touch screen soda fountains with like 100 flavors, but it turns out those are Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

lol l can’t believe someone thought a soda Juicero was a good idea.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so its gonna be like 5 years and result in an IDF loss right?

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Death to Israel and the Zionist project.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

CODChimera posted:

so its gonna be like 5 years and result in an IDF loss right?

I don’t know. Last I heard this war was supposed to last ten years

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

let me guess there's a sequence where an arab terrorist group does actually blow up their own hospital with a rocket misfire and sabra tries to save it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

carcinofuck posted:

Short list:

goons: dominos AND pizza hut???? :negative:

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again
NYPD barricaded themselves in grand central. Hundreds scurrying around like mice. I tried to clothesline a few charging around.

Major pants passing going on at the protest in front. Missed my train but who cares. Dti free palestine

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

let me guess there's a sequence where an arab terrorist group does actually blow up their own hospital with a rocket misfire and sabra tries to save it

This is going to be like Coupon: The Movie where everyone is legally forced to watch it.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Schmoe Cwead posted:

goons: dominos AND pizza hut???? :negative:

similarly are you telling me chick-fil-a doesn't support israel

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sanlav posted:

NYPD barricaded themselves in grand central. Hundreds scurrying around like mice. I tried to clothesline a few charging around.

Major pants passing going on at the protest in front. Missed my train but who cares. Dti free palestine

wtf is this bullshit filter

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I think they're trying to protect the identity of the protestors

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

Beeftweeter posted:

wtf is this bullshit filter

Shut up cop

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Kunabomber posted:

I think they're trying to protect the identity of the protestors

there's got to be a better way

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Sanlav posted:

Shut up cop

it looks terrible, even after turning my monitor on

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait guys if israel are bad guys...does that mean Burger town is also bad guys????????

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Taco Bell is in there if Pizza Hut is

KFC, Long John Silvers, and A&W, too

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Beeftweeter posted:

it looks terrible, even after turning my monitor on

The pictures still convey what they need to convey. Stop crying about other peoples posting choices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again
I just spent 3 hours to get out of Manhattan I can figure out a better filter if you want later