Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jarred vanderbilt has the friendliest face for a person who plays like he does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Isaiah Joe needs to switch his first and last name imho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

gabe vincent is weeping everytime cam splashes one

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers offense is potent when they are hitting threes, good thing for the league that doesn't happen too often.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

scam reddish

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
I don't know about the kings offense where they have sabonis hold the ball a foot inside the arc and the other players awkward shuffle doing nothing in particular

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I would not have spent the one good Cam Reddish game of the month this early but sometimes it be like that.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
“Cam Reddish carrying the Lakers” was not on my bingo card.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rui is so fun man

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog posted:

rui is so fun man

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hahaha nurk was left unguarded at the rim and just shoulder checked till he was covered

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the reaves durant duel

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's extremely funny that one of the knocks on KD out of college was that he couldn't finish by the basket.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the cam reddish game

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
still an incredible shotmaker but durant just doesn't get many gimmies any more

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/nba_paint/status/1411498901752983556

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Art Core...velay posted:

still an incredible shotmaker but durant just doesn't get many gimmies any more

he had a career altering injury while on the nets and then just continued to look insanely good

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm the dude with the Kobe high school jersey on backwards.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my gawd taurean

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what a time to tune in

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
the gently caress you call that a foul lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The mid-season tournament has been crazy as hell

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I was going to make fun of Brad Beal for that since usually when he calls for a replay he in fact mugged the dude but I think that is actually clean.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 minutes!
drat the Reaves head snap flop is powerful

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Fine Reaves

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

drat the Reaves head snap flop is powerful

all hair

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

doc rivers switches from stan van gundy voice to obama voice

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Lakers play in warm up shirt is so bad lol.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron addresses the haters and the losers

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
get em king

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
:siren:Scott Foster in Boston:siren:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
der
rick
whITE

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

temple posted:

:siren:Scott Foster in Boston:siren:

overruling out of bounds calls from the other side of the court ftw

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

no jimmy no herro no problem heat winning the title this year folks, don't quote me in the 4th quarter

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

klove saw his life flashing before his eyes as kyle's thick succulent cheeks were flying at him

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

boston celtics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat imagine the confidence of this dude who's fat as heck wearling a jersey with no shirt underneath in this hawks/heat halftime.