Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

was this historic wall constructed before or after the apartheid genocidal invasion of Constantinople and the war crimes committed against its inhabitants

i think before. I admit it was VERY rude to just up and take someone's city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/israel-revises-death-toll-from-october-7-hamas-attack-to-1200-people
Israeli officials say the original death toll of 1,400 included unidentified corpses now believed to be Hamas fighters.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
on the other hand, erdogan is now the true claimant to the roman imperial throne

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

unabashed burger postin'

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4047073&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post535867309

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/israel-revises-death-toll-from-october-7-hamas-attack-to-1200-people
Israeli officials say the original death toll of 1,400 included unidentified corpses now believed to be Hamas fighters.

Ah, so 1,200 infidels and 200 martyrs

On a related note, I just got a cool Twitter ad

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Jacob Baime

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

wow thats what? only twelve 9/11s?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Dti

Fuck You And Diebold has issued a correction as of 07:29 on Nov 11, 2023

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
This stand by me reboot is depressing

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

ghastly posted:

gently caress she's cute. She's wrong about the war obviously (Israel is a colonial Apartheid state), but... mmf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

another victim of Israeli thirst bait propaganda, you hate to see it

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003
apologies if this is :burger:

but this popped up in my google news feed of all places:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Gx8b-YC08

I mostly thought it was notable because it's VOA which is a CIA (or some sort of US Gov't funded) propaganda. It's probably more of them trying to gain credibility in the middle east than any sign of a break in support for israel but caught my eye anyway

DTI

:d2a:

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

All crimes can be forgiven for coming to the aid of the Palestinians. If Erdogan rides in guns blazing then he gets the Turks off the hook for every lovely thing they've ever done. It would make me reconsider everything. gently caress maybe the Gulenists really are evil wizards or whatever he goes on about.

I hope it's particularly broken poo poo if we didn't already try to send it to Ukraine. Though maybe it's like the Aussie subs and they are going to totally add lots of launchers by 2040.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

gently caress you for making me see that

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

from a while back :lol:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
if you ever for any reason have the impulse to make a busy thread full of people see a picture of a decomposing corpse surrounded by children, you have a mental disorder requiring inpatient treatment. dont post near me

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Confusedslight posted:

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1723112495332643016?s=20
I mean who isn't hamas in the eyes of Israel at this point.

I cannot believe that the UN was Hamas all along!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ohtori Akio posted:

if you ever for any reason have the impulse to make a busy thread full of people see a picture of a decomposing corpse surrounded by children, you have a mental disorder requiring inpatient treatment. dont post near me

It was literally a hand, get over yourself. They have to actually live this nightmare, you are just posting about it

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It was literally a hand, get over yourself. They have to actually live this nightmare, you are just posting about it

you're retarded

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
i have a need to make a busy thread full of people see this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

dont do some preachy jackoff about the brave kids being why you need to post corpses

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

This will end with Israel concluding that it was Hamas all along, and bombing itself

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

good call

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

You did the right thing.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Folks, we know about the Hamas Terrorists. We hate 'em--OOOH WE HATE 'EM...yes we do...yes, we do...[pause]

But hey, they really seem to have it together these days. And Israel? Not so much these days...not so much. You saw those videos--we all saw those videos of those strong handsome men blowing up those tanks. BOOM! [Holds for applause] We love those videos folks! WE LOVE THEM!

And Bibi? He says very nasty things about us these days. VERY NASTY THINGS. But he calls me up, crying like a little girl, telling me how sorry he was for not supporting me during the very rigged, very unfair election and begging me for anything I could give 'em. Sad!

But those Hamas, they're very bad men...very nasty men. But if they pull this off...

Well, who doesn't love a winner folks?

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 08:02 on Nov 11, 2023

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Best Friends posted:

it’s wild that this racist and insane statement from Donald trump is substantially more moderate than the position of the entire dem party on Israel

that's why im gonna vote for him

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Dti

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

is the constant propeller buzzing you hear in the Gaza live cams predator drones or what

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

So, translated from Trumpish, he's against a ceasefire?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

gently caress she's cute. She's wrong about the war obviously (Israel is a colonial Apartheid state), but... mmf.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Neurolimal posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Best Friends posted:

it’s wild that this racist and insane statement from Donald trump is substantially more moderate than the position of the entire dem party on Israel

lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Apparently they couldnt get anything done with a strictly arab-only summit so they're piling both the arab AND the islamic world summit into one big meeting today "seeing the severity of the situation" to force through some sort of resolution, I still expect less than zero results sadly. The UAE is probably working overtime to prevent any sort of help to come to Gaza.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2023...%8A%D9%88%D9%85

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

evilmiera posted:

I think it's closer to "Eh, let them fight it out and we'll back whoever wins."

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
In classic Election Trump fashion, half the trump whisperers will say it means he opposes a ceasefire, and the other half will say it means he wants to get the ships outta there

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I think it's closer to "Eh, let them fight it out and we'll back whoever wins."

Send equal amounts of giant robots to all sides

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

evilmiera posted:

hes saying let them fight and ill back the winner when one becomes clear i think

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Sleekly posted:

hes saying let them fight and ill back the winner when one becomes clear i think

Ah yes, a Truman Democrat

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I’m atheist but I find myself praying to whatever may be out there to help the people of Palestine.

Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

look, trump isn't perfect but he's the best we've got