Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Alas, they were all thoroughly huffed by depraved men.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

By popular demand posted:

There was actually a device in the Victorian era that captured a ladies flatus into a small balloon thereby also giving the impression of a bigger posterior!
:distonk:

Having trouble finding a fetish webpage for this, need assistance urgently.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

BigBadSteve posted:

Having trouble finding a fetish webpage for this, need assistance urgently.

letthemeatcakefarter.com

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Let the Meat Cake Farter what!?

Anyway a while back someone posted some decent bone conduction headphones for around $30, does anyone have a link?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Anyone planning on buying anything during the 11/11 sale? I'm thinking I might buy a Master System flash cart and maybe a Nextool multitool.

wa27 fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 10, 2023

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I grabbed a BlueRetro PS1/PS2 adapter from RetroScaler.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

I ordered a paper trimmer/guillotine.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Someone had to have invented a reciprocating gently caress machine by now, stop this misuse of powertools!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69zrAphWcTE

e: lmao its age restricted

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I could use one of these, but is it possible to sharpen/ replace blade?

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Looks like they have the 4 of 20 sale in 11/11. So is that Beijing time or local time? I have no idea. But I am going to buy some crap.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Added this cool foldy keyboard to my cart the other day but didn’t check out because I am looking at some other stuff. Now the price has jumped up in preparation for the 11/11 “price drop”

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Hey it's Henry Fondle

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

DRINK ME posted:

Added this cool foldy keyboard to my cart the other day but didn’t check out because I am looking at some other stuff. Now the price has jumped up in preparation for the 11/11 “price drop”

What is the aliexpress price tracker website

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

DRINK ME posted:

Where'd you get the price tracker?
I know the price of some things I've been watching has shot up in the last few weeks, so I'm holding off till 11/11 to get them back at normal prices

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

It only sharpens on fingers. I don’t make the rules.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Another listing claimed that the blade is "self-sharpening". I don't think there're spares available, as such.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So no.
my experience with knives taught me that you should never buy anything you can't sharpen unless you can afford throwing it away and buying a new one quite often.

Maybe I'll just construct one.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s one of those things that if you are using it sparingly it’ll last you a decade but if it’s something you use regularly, you probably want to put a little money into.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

What in god's name would keep you from sharpening it. There is no mystery technology involved. It's a piece of metal with an edge.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I use Aliprice for checking price history, it also lets you save items and get alerts when price drops.

There’s Aliprice iOS app, because that’s the ecosystem I’m locked into, but the website seems to have the same functionality.

One little nicety is that Aliprice parses the links generated from Aliexpress, where it adds “look what I found on Ali” + title + description + price + etcetera. You don’t have to edit the copy to grab the url only, Aliprice just ignores that.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
I tried the aliprice app on a few items on my shopping cart. Doesn't seem working for me. The previous price points were too low. The vendor probably had a different throw away item in the previous listings.

Also I guess it only track the cheapest item for links with variant packages? Both ali and temu use multiple listings of the same product and different package variants to defeat price tracking.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

There's really no limit to what you can find on AliExpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004715078728.html

Turn your lovely steering wheel into a fancier one with buttons to control your cheap aftermarket android radio (also from AE)

oh god I forgot about this rats nest and the connectors are all wrong, I have to try manually splicing it into the existing wiring
It's tempting to throw out this old android radio and get a new one with the right wiring harness

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

There's some pretty good deals today. If you spend $100 $116, you get $16 off automatically and you can also apply $15 off with the AEUS15 code.

As always make sure the sellers aren't pulling any funny business with increasing prices, but at least for the items I'm interested in, the prices are down to normal today or a few bucks cheaper.

edit: here's what I went with:

wa27 fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Nov 11, 2023

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I cant fault you for cheaping out on the multi tool. If I squeeze the pliers on my leatherman too hard, the rivets will pop right out. Had to replace it once already.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

codo27 posted:

I cant fault you for cheaping out on the multi tool. If I squeeze the pliers on my leatherman too hard, the rivets will pop right out. Had to replace it once already.

Supposedly that DL30 is a pretty good ripoff of the Leatherman Charge, except 1/5 the price and it has a full size bit holder and better scissors. We'll see how it feels.

Strotski
Dec 29, 2013

I used both Leatherman and I own dl30, it's very sturdy and for that price you can't go wrong, I'm happy with it.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005254046012.html

How could I resist with a description like that

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I got my Rii in Enlish.

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?
Enlish keyborad, even.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Enlish keyborad, even.

Totally naming some NPC in my ttrpg campaign Enlish Keyborad.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
i have a rii controller keyboard and it's pretty good except on my tablet the single tap on touch pad always does double click. this doesn't happen on any other device.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
isn't enlish one of the languages Tolkien invented for elves

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

I am utterly without motivation to order anything. I might be dying.

mystes
May 31, 2006

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

I am utterly without motivation to order anything. I might be dying.
AliExithymia is a serious medical condition

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

My aliexpress algorithm has definitely decided to forgo weird stuff in favour of normal stuff and I dont want to buy normal stuff

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I’ve ordered so many bits and pieces for a camper I’m fixing up I’m just burned out to check the 11.11 sale. I need some knockoff tools and little things but I don’t think the savings are going to motivate me today. Waiting on some seat covers to finish this up we’re about 60% less than Amazon

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got my mother a bunch of random drafting tools to help with her pottery. Also some USB-PD boards and some dynamo flashlights.

Just have to keep myself away from the washi tape.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

I might get a few things, kinda want to try some car parts for the hell of it. Have not been surfing nearly as heavy as I used to, which is what generates all the fun stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
lol at "daicamping"