Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the most pivotal battle of the war right now is a fight to seize a hospital, presumably so the IDF can prove there’s a Hamas base underneath it. which would make it the dumbest military operation of the century. a pure public relations liability whose objective is unachievable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Fleetwood posted:

the wild caught ones arrive with a host of parasites and aren't as hardy. growing in-house is the best option

at least they don't drown themselves by looking at the sky when it rains. I'll pit one scrappy wild baby against a dozen coddled farm babies any day of the week

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

no saddam, a-

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
There will be a march for Palestine in Belgrade tomorrow, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend. I'll post stuff I hear about it, but it's going to be fairly limited.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

ID tags on released prisoners, displacement efforts,

Definitely not a genocide. Definitely not a fascist dictatorship. Like I don't understand, but I guess the news only goes surface levels on these things. They just go yeah right to defend themselves but they don't actually peel the onion.

It's also great that they use right to defend herself. Because Israel has just the best women's rights on the planet right

Israel doesn't have the right to defend itself as an occupying force under article 4 of the Geneva Convention.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

are you loving kidding me lmao

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al! posted:

It's Breitbart lmfao

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

cooperation bearing fruit

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
They are operating on child burn victims without anaesthesia. I've got a hunch that there are no fentanyl rockets

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Tel Aviv Fentanyl Death Cloud

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Adenoid Dan posted:

They are operating on child burn victims without anaesthesia. I've got a hunch that there are no fentanyl rockets

Do you mean to suggest that Palestinian doctors want to expose children to fentanyl??!

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

fill me with fentanyl and fire me at tel-aviv. I am ready.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Tel Aviv Fentanyl Death Cloud

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's Breitbart lmfao

quoting the idf

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

i think that the military objective is to kill a bunch of civilians in a horrific way just to show that they can and nobody will stop them

they obviously dont give a gently caress about pretending that theres a hamas base under it

e:

They can kill civilians in a horrific way without being stopped already. The only possible reason to go out of their way to occupy the hospital is because they think it's going to prove a point.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Xanax shotgun

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
I mean the IDF are an army made entirely of cops, obviously they have a vulnerability to fentanyl

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1723393376051974377

this posted yet? absurd ghouls

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They can kill civilians in a horrific way without being stopped already. The only possible reason to go out of their way to occupy the hospital is because they think it's going to prove a point.

they'll just lie and say they found a hamas fortress there whether they do or not

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They are absolutely going to declare the bunker system Israel built beneath it to be a Hamas HQ that justifies them blowing up every protected place in perpetuity.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

first as tragedy, then as farce, then as tragedy and farce at the same time

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

speng31b posted:

they'll just lie and say they found a hamas fortress there whether they do or not

They gotta come up with the fake evidence, too.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Please Hezbollah, make this one mistake

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://x.com/Osint613/status/1723391763614724369?s=20

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Thought about this and realised that these tweets are once again, projection.

The Israelis are blowing up the hospitals on live TV and killing more civilians than Auschwitz did at points apparently: murdering with no shame whatsoever. They know that the whole world knows exactly what they're doing, and they're openly showing that they know, and don't give a flying gently caress, and are threatening more (against Lebanon and others).

I am probably wrong but even the Nazis tried to at least hide what they were up to at the death camps (dismantled them when the allies started showing up) and didn't actively broadcast to the world that they were doing it. The Israelis are saying that the mass murder in Gaza is cool and good actually, and they might do some more if they feel like it, and telling this openly to the world.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

i agree and i think that the point that they are trying to prove is that they are willing to be insanely evil

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

speng31b posted:

yep,, they'll go to the basement of the hospital and claim that some discarded equipment is hamas weapons. there will be photos of a dirty basement that they will claim is a hamas fortress, and while it will be extremely funny, also the western press will breathlessly publish it as if it was a real thing

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Warning!!

please dont flash your headlights at any car with no headlights on! Police departments working with the IDF and has issued this warning! if you are driving after dark and see a on-coming car with no headlights on, "do not flash your headlights at them" this is a common "Hamas" member "initiation game". the new Hamas member, under initiation, drives along with no headlights on and the 1st car to flash their headlights at them is now his "target." he is now required to turn around and chase that car, then shoot and kill individual in the vehicle in order to complete his initiation requirements.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The important point is that Israel's objectives are being driven by the news cycle, and they're directing soldiers & resources towards what they think will play well in the western press. Hamas are going to be able to lead them around by the nose constantly.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Genocidal lapdog OSInt at it again

I hope they're at least paid well

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They gotta come up with the fake evidence, too.

Nah they'll just keep doing the same "trust us we have photos, no you can't see the photos lol" bullshit

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Does the IDF infantry doctrine just have every officer and senior NCO walking in front of everyone else with a big neon arrow pointing to them or what

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1723394030933778706

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

tatankatonk posted:

Does the IDF infantry doctrine just have every officer and senior NCO walking in front of everyone else with a big neon arrow pointing to them or what

everyone in the idf is an officer

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...
No arrow, it's a small red triangle.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It is about the US throwing its weight around, Netanyahu in the end as beholden to the US as is Zelensky, the US has gone around to intimidate the region so they can send a "message" to the rest of the world in Gaza.

Al Shifa is part of that message.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

tatankatonk posted:

lmao israeli confirmation of the tunnel trap

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

tatankatonk posted:

IDF officer ranks don’t really matter until they hit major.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

most of them only hit minors

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Ardennes posted:

It is about the US throwing its weight around, Netanyahu in the end as beholden to the US as is Zelensky, the US has gone around to intimidate the region so they can send a "message" to the rest of the world in Gaza.

Al Shifa is part of that message.

if this sort of massacre is meant to cower people im not sure how thats playing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they're only trained to hit minors so this is par for the course

e

Good Citizen posted:

most of them only hit minors

:hmmyes: