Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Adenoid Dan posted:

They cut Sabra from the new Marvel movie and replaced her with a Palestinian hero, the Red Arrow

“Soft Power”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Also it's wrong because if you've worked in hospitals you know the floors are dirty as gently caress. Anything that touches the floor should (doesn't mean that usually happens) be sent to decontamination. Cleaning can't keep up with all the bad poo poo that ends up on the floor.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

FuzzySlippers posted:

Also it's wrong because if you've worked in hospitals you know the floors are dirty as gently caress. Anything that touches the floor should (doesn't mean that usually happens) be sent to decontamination. Cleaning can't keep up with all the bad poo poo that ends up on the floor.

american hospitals maybe

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

death to israel and to any israeli superhero characters in popular movie franchises

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

They loosed war upon the world also, dummy.

efb goddamn this stupid forum

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

american hospitals maybe

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

alarumklok posted:

death to israel

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

alarumklok posted:

death to israel and to any israeli superhero characters in popular movie franchises

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

alarumklok posted:

dtiataiscipmf

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7300372515120106795

Been enjoying a lot of the this tiktoks videos on Palestinian food.

Absolutely hosed that Palestinians would be arrested by IDF just for having a watermelon slice in their hands.

Jizzny Princess has issued a correction as of 04:51 on Nov 12, 2023

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Being completely honest I don't see how this can be resolved without the state of Israel, as it is, being allowed to continued. There's no other path forward to prevent an ongoing genocide, Israels government has shown itself to be completely incompatible with basic humanity it revels in abject human suffering and death and has been so focused on doing so to such a degree it has no capacity for anything else. Every action it takes is derived from a starting point of how to kill and torture a group of people more than before.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cheese and watermelon? well there goes my unconditional support

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

i say swears online posted:

just saw this commercial during a football game and had to track it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZaPJ4p5uI

this is the first time i've seen anywhere in palestine featured in a tourism commercial, bizarre

people love seeing places before they were destroyed, it's why people love the assassin's creed video games, or the music video for Rollin' by Limp Bizkit

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

cheese and watermelon? well there goes my unconditional support

this motherfucker eats honeydew with cheese

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Being completely honest I don't see how this can be resolved without the state of Israel, as it is, being allowed to continued. There's no other path forward to prevent an ongoing genocide, Israels government has shown itself to be completely incompatible with basic humanity it revels in abject human suffering and death and has been so focused on doing so to such a degree it has no capacity for anything else. Every action it takes is derived from a starting point of how to kill and torture a group of people more than before.

they seem to be taking considerable losses against an improverished opponent too, the US has all sorts of things there to stop other militaries getting too involved but could they actually intervene heavily enough to stop all the neighbours? it seems clear that rn israel would struggle mightly if even one near peer were to join against them, let alone a coalition

the answers to that question is where i guess ww3 starts coming into it at worst

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Yup

The only way that Israel can be allowed to exist as a nation is if the international community forces some sort of true racial integration plus reparations to Palestinians (and obviously Netanyahu et al hanging by piano string) But no idea how that actually works since the only modern parallel is South Africa which had a strong internal opposition infrastructure whereas Israel certainly does not

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Israel’s promotion department seems to be run by Oprah. Do they have no privates in their army?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

nope

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dr. VooDoo posted:

agreed, dti

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://twitter.com/AlnaouqA/status/1723466246539124738

https://twitter.com/zaramagnusson/status/1723411613150036166

https://twitter.com/zaramagnusson/status/1723412830831997161

https://twitter.com/zaramagnusson/status/1723423576055841003

These are just some of the protests cross the globe featured in the twitter thread. Not all from this weekend, but well worth a look.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Stfu looser

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol at how quiet the japanese protest is compared to the others

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Also, apartheid in many ways died a slow death across the 1980s as the government attempted everything to save it including extending some rights to non-black minorities and projects like Sun City in the Bantustans.

I have a hard time seeing the Israelis even doing that at this point. Netanyahu is part of the problem but not the whole one, the previous coalition government kept his policies in place in part because there really isn’t an actual left in Israel.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Calibanibal posted:

lol at how quiet the japanese protest is compared to the others

lol at the sign at the end, Palenstine.

The single state shall be called Pal'n'stein

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

carcinofuck posted:

lol at the sign at the end, Palenstine.

The single state shall be called Pal'n'stein

My good ol pal Enstein

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

PawParole posted:

Israel’s promotion department seems to be run by Oprah. Do they have no privates in their army?

Combatants rank up to corporal quite literally by finishing their training, so no, there are zero of them on the battlefield.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

His name is Reichman

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Sancho Banana posted:

Combatants rank up to corporal quite literally by finishing their training, so no, there are zero of them on the battlefield.

It's a loving summer camp pretending to be an army.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Jizzny Princess posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7300372515120106795

Been enjoying a lot of the this tiktoks videos on Palestinian food.

Absolutely hosed that Palestinians would be arrested by IDF just for having a watermelon slice in their hands.

gently caress that looks good

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

SKULL.GIF posted:

His name is Reichman

he's steve jail's cousin

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

not minimizing this tragedy because i think it stinks - but if you have to writhe around on a floor covered in burns, its hard to find a more hygienic floor than that of a hospital. they typically are coated with a special antimicrobial agent

Hootington does it better

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress that looks good

That’s because it is OP.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://x.com/ASteiner/status/1723542041945100371?s=20

I hate to deploy the "imagine if country X did something like this" cliche but lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The UN has gone Hamas'

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Australia actively voting against the US this time and not just abstaining is pretty wild. Mossad must be really pissing off ASIO right now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Israel are still annoyed that the Australian government stopped recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel late last year and cancelled any dumb plans to move the embassy from Tel Aviv. Israel immediately summoned the ambassador to complain and I think the relationship has been more distant ever since

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Hockenheim posted:

The moratorium on posting gore in here is completely nonsensical considering the breakdown of society that will happen in our lifetimes is sure to present all of us with similar experiences as the wheel turns and we become the undesirables targeted by the USA. Not allowing Israeli war crimes to be documented is cowardly.

I can see why people don’t want to be exposed to it, now, but I can also tell these people to dehumanize themselves and face to bloodshed and or gb2DnD.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Brucolac
Jun 14, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The UN has gone Hamas'
Anyone not fully in the tank for Israel is actually Hamas

Tuek
May 8, 2007

A lot of garbage to clean up in my town tonight

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Oh Hamas my Hamas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Israel has to be at least chastened and the Palestinians armed to have any chance of ensuring their safety. Purely brokered peace is a liberal fantasy to waste time while the Israelis finish their genocide.