Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/bencsmoke/status/1723628950562189663

Lmao Gove went down there purely to get this headline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Pistol_Pete posted:

Just noticing on the Guardian opinion pages, the ever-growing range of subjects on which comments are not permitted. There's a "Comment is Free, hey? :smug:" joke in there somewhere, but it's too early in the morning for me to think of it right now.

GMG budget

Comment: £3,000
Investigative journalism: £0
Sport: £200

Help my newspaper needs brand verticals to survive.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

https://twitter.com/bencsmoke/status/1723628950562189663

Lmao Gove went down there purely to get this headline.

Aipsh posted:

Oh poo poo Michael Gove literally brushed past me. As much as I hate him, brave of him to walk through on his own

Can't believe you personally put michael gove in a headlock and made him declare his everlasting support for hamas before you released him.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Has anyone got any pictures or details of the Hamas sympathisers Rishi has condemned? I didn’t see any of that but I’d like to be fair before I point out he’s a lying sack of poo poo.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The last month or so has been a full power hosepipe of the most rancid bullshit propaganda and disinformation I have ever witnessed in my lifetime. An absolute masterclass from all concerned - from the IDF to the BBC to the dogshit tabloids. Each ploughing their own finely tuned furrow of laser targeted bollocks

( some mixed metaphors there, but gently caress it)

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Sanford posted:

Has anyone got any pictures or details of the Hamas sympathisers Rishi has condemned? I didn’t see any of that but I’d like to be fair before I point out he’s a lying sack of poo poo.

someone said "I love houmous" and the tsg black bagged them

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

N3RDSTER posted:

It was also hilarious to see two lads walking againt the flow of Vauxhall Bridge displaying a Union Flag desperately hoping to get a rise out of people only to be flatly ignored.

i think i saw these clowns yelling at people from behind a police line lmao - one of them was wearing a brown suit with a bowler hat right

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I call the outfit "terry's chocolate orangeman"

Betjeman
Jul 14, 2004

Biker, Biker, Biker GROOVE!

Sanford posted:

quote:

The Met Police are hunting two pro-Palestinian protesters who were seen wearing Hamas headbands

From the all sides mail article

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Sanford posted:

scroll down in this thread
https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/1723462648577081629

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

They'll have a hard time identifying most of those people - they have multicoloured horizontal lines instead of facial features!

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
When was the last time you said "jostled" out loud.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I got jostled senseless at a Knocked Loose gig, but that was largely my fault for wading into the jostle pit

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Wachter posted:

They'll have a hard time identifying most of those people - they have multicoloured horizontal lines instead of facial features!

Those are the undercover cops they planted to kick up poo poo.

And well done Tories/cops, going after someone with such a tame loving protest message.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I don't know if I would call the star of david/swastika "tame" myself...

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
gently caress, didn't notice it. Woah

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Even then they went with the Raëlian symbol rather than something more blatant.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Especially if are a middle aged person who should know better and not an edgy teenager.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
now see the right compare the state of israel to hitler :grin: like this :grin:

but these leftist scum compare the state of israel to hitler :argh: like this :argh:

cops only seen concerned with one sort, funny that

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

OwlFancier posted:

These people have no loving sense at all. Dumbass motherfuckers. Or plants. End result is the same.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Can confirm Middlesbrough and it’s surrounding areas are enormously racist

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Middleboro visitor here. I may have mentioned this before but what struck me on wandering the high street was that 6pm there looked like 11pm anywhere else. Huge crowds in pubs belting out karaoke, people stumbling around shitfaced, brawls, screaming matches, stern bouncers hurling drunks into the street. They certainly like to get started early.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

I'm just amazed at the representation of Gove being jostled and the pearl clutching of "ohh how terrifying, those awful protestors"

Meanwhile if someone equally prominent from the left tried to walk through the fash on the other side of town they would probably have been murdered.

It's just such a comical double standard that even my mum, who constantly worries that people shouldn't immigrate here because "aren't they cold?" And my brother who just quoted the 11th day 11th hour thing on the family Whatsapp are all aware of it.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Hmm looking at that met police twitter thread and...

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

smellmycheese posted:

Middleboro visitor here. I may have mentioned this before but what struck me on wandering the high street was that 6pm there looked like 11pm anywhere else. Huge crowds in pubs belting out karaoke, people stumbling around shitfaced, brawls, screaming matches, stern bouncers hurling drunks into the street. They certainly like to get started early.

My Egyptian friend in Cairo would be convinced that you have just described Cardiff city centre on a Saturday Night

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Mebh posted:

I'm just amazed at the representation of Gove being jostled and the pearl clutching of "ohh how terrifying, those awful protestors"

Didn't this happen to another Tory last year, wasnt it Mogg?
They decided to walk somewhere instead of the usual chauffeur, and then got shouted at in the street.
And coincidentally the press where there too to take pics of the bad men harassing are boys.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

OwlFancier posted:

Nothing that John Cleese hasn't done.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
:catstare:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It's a big task for one man, he could use a work mate. George W. Bush has nothing going on, does he?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Nenonen posted:

It's a big task for one man, he could use a work mate. George W. Bush has nothing going on, does he?

too busy pursuing art career

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Well... Dmitry Medvedev surely has room in his calendar.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lmfao

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lord Blair of Gaza

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Tough on gaza, tough on the causes of gaza

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

keep punching joe posted:

too busy pursuing art career

Worse than Hitler.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Even then they went with the Raëlian symbol rather than something more blatant.

Yeah generally I find it pretty funny that these people are technically wielding a benign symbol that is made malicious by their personal intent.

I should note the symbol is benign in Raëlianism, not that Raëlianism is benign.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Worse than Hitler.

It's highly unlikely that pursuing a career in painting would have necessarily prevented darker events in European history, but one can't help but wonder how the tides of history could have changed had he just been allowed to keep painting at this level

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-67367384

lmao

quote:

A council that introduced a yearly fee of more than £800 for landlords has defended a decision to charge an owner in Middlesbrough about £43,000.

Also lol

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Leaving him with only £230,000~ per year :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

"Why aren't the university-operated buildings being classed as HMOs?"

A council spokesperson maintained that Linthorpe Hall 248 was not exempt as it is not controlled by an "educational establishment".

well there you go, pay up, Garry