Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
We're approaching a "decade of spectacular failure" style rant soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

AndrewP posted:

It’s really fun to listen to announcers go on about Watson’s leadership and struggle amid adversity

lol so someone finally said it unironically?

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

I did not see that jags/niners game turning out this way

Holy poo poo

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Woozie66 posted:

BROWNS, BITCH

:hmmyes:

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

For their sins, the browns will be cursed for twenty-six generations

So it is written

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

For their sins, the browns will be cursed for twenty-six generations

So it is written

Aw man, again?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kawalimus posted:

We've blown multi-score leads at unprecedented rates over the last two years.

Name a year you didn't doompost.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sorry, yhwh has spoken

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Darth Brooks posted:

It was probably worse when they won the goddamn Superbowl

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

surf rock posted:

The Packers are pretty bad this year, and Love probably isn't the guy. He did have his best throw of the season today with the offbalance toss to Reed for 40-something yards

:drat:

I don’t think this game proves Love isn’t that guy. In fact I think it proves he definitely can get there as long as his development doesn’t stall.

The run defense is still so bad tho

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Woozie66 posted:

Aw man, again?

At least this time you deserve it. Worst part of the game was Vilma piling praise upon praise on Watson. Especially egregious in the first half when he was playing like poo poo.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Darth Brooks posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just checked. he's right.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

I did not see that jags/niners game turning out this way

Holy poo poo

Should just give the 49ers the Lombardi now tbh as they will clearly never lose another game

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
clearly hes only happy when the team is poo poo

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Despera posted:

clearly hes only happy when the team is poo poo

Well no theres just nothing to stress about when they unambiguously stink!!

Plus id made a deal the previous year that if we beat the Steelers in the playoffs I wouldnt be negative for a whole year. But they made it easy on me.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I honestly hope you can be stress free about your team for the rest of eternity.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

MVP!

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

I honestly hope you can be stress free about your team for the rest of eternity.

This is an ancient Chinese curse

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

Well no theres just nothing to stress about when they unambiguously stink!!

Darth Brooks posted:

Inshallah

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Darth Brooks posted:

If only me and him didnt root for the same team

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I honestly don’t get the problem with Kawa, he’s not that much more negative than most posters.

Like read a GDT and try and tell who is winning based on the posters reactions. You will never be right

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Kawalimus gives this forum flavor.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

MoaM posted:

yea, bitterness so strong it’s like old school warheads

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I love sour stuff.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Darth Brooks posted:

Then its birds birds birds on sundays!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MoaM posted:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

:drat:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't give a gently caress about kolamust... warheads bitter? read this NOW https://www.sensorysociety.org/knowledge/sspwiki/Pages/Sour-Bitter%20Confusion.aspx

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Another reason we aren't really a top team: We put too much investment into the secondary and not enough into the defensive line. Look at the Browns today. They lost both their corners and it didn't mean a drat thing because of their front four.

Now I like Hamilton a lot. Humphrey too and Williams when he's healthy which is never since he's been here. But defensive line is unquestionably more important than secondary. And our guys just aren't as good.

One thing I did like today?? We used Flowers correctly.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Nov 13, 2023

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Kawalimus posted:

Another reason we aren't really a top team: We put too much investment into the secondary and not enough into the defensive line. Look at the Browns today. They lost both their corners and it didn't mean a drat thing because of their front four.

Now I like Hamilton a lot. Humphrey too and Williams when he's healthy which is never since he's been here. But defensive line is unquestionably more important than secondary. And our guys just aren't as good.

One thing I did like today?? We used Flowers correctly.

We lost a corner and a FS

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Intruder posted:

The Texans and Bengals tried to outchoke each other at the end. The Texans choked harder, but the Bengals started in a hole so one choke was all it took

Texans, why are you throwing it on 2nd and 2 with a 10 point leaad and 3 minutes left? Why are you throwing it 30 yards downfield on 3rd and 3 with a 3 point lead and 2 minutes left? What are you doing?

This game better loving be the last time I see that poo poo again

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Flikken posted:

We lost a corner and a FS

Either way it still shows why it's useless to invest in secondary when you don't have a strong defensive line.

Look at the 2007 Giants. They had no secondary and everyone was sure they'd get blown out in the Superbowl. But they stopped the vaunted Patriots somehow. Because their defensive front dominated and they got pressure with their front four including HOFer Michael Strahan.

We don't have anyone like that on our line. Pierce is decent. Madubuike is overrated. Jones is a JAG. I thought maybe Madubuike had taken a leap but he's just getting lots of sacks and barely generates pressure according to stats and doesn't even draw double teams. So let some other team chase the shiny sack total and save our money.

I think we should trade Humphrey and try to get some big time defensive lineman who can dominate either through the draft or from some other team. We need a real monster up there and we don't have it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

MrMidnight posted:

This game better loving be the last time I see that poo poo again

They're lucky as hell Boyd got the dropsies at the last second

And I guess there was actually secone choke too, having Brown completely wrapped up and letting him slip loose for an extra 20 yards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's right baby. nurture those expectations. you deserve it and you're going to throw out some hollers of ecstasy and agony

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not the "we might win a p-off game against the bengals/raiders/jaguars!" kind of expectations. the real kind. you got a cube. he's playing for free. get it done

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

CharlestheHammer posted:

I honestly don’t get the problem with Kawa, he’s not that much more negative than most posters.

it's not the negativity, it's the repetition. there's nothing original there. just a dialtone

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Shut up. You have zero right to tell me how much i can post. Just ignore it if you dont like it but dont say stupid poo poo like this.

Lol. He has every right to tell you what to do. Don't tell him what he can tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Yes. A Kowa spotting scope and a carbon whatever tripod.

What a preening attention whore you are