Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Here talk about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I don't want toe.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Nenonen posted:

This is bullshit. There are no books anywhere in Star Wars. The only way to spread information in the canon is via holographic recordings delivered by droid messengers.

Omg there’s like literally a mysterious tree full of them!

Well maybe seven or eight. But still.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

AI gargabe is just cheating.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

maybeadracula posted:

Here talk about this

Is this real

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gout is no joke

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gout is no joke

Fun fact 'gout' is short for 'get out' like the frog says.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

g'out

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

What the hell kind of bridge is that anyway?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like the little bubble cars actually

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

They're bikes not cars

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

If they were the biggest things on the road, it would be an improvement over things today.

The curse is one of these things next to an F150.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

If they were the biggest things on the road, it would be an improvement over things today.

The curse is one of these things under an F150.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

*chuckles Davidishly*

e:

Cocaine Bear posted:

Art imitates life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd7DSewwWpQ

A rare case where waiting for the reveal is actually worth it.

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Nov 13, 2023

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gout is no joke

I got diagnosed with gout two months ago. It is not as funny as the King of the Hill episode led me to believe it to be.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cocaine Bear posted:

Is it though? I'm not spotting any of the tell-tale gargabe signs.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

By popular demand posted:

The bridge is missing a suspension cable, the guy in the yellow car only has one arm, the guy in the front only seems to have one leg, the wheels are kinda merged with the chrome bumpers (in some cars, not others). Also how would you even get in and out of the bubble?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You don't you get enclosed in it for life.
It's a deep science fiction morality play.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Stoatbringer posted:

The bridge is missing a suspension cable, the guy in the yellow car only has one arm, the guy in the front only seems to have one leg, the wheels are kinda merged with the chrome bumpers (in some cars, not others). Also how would you even get in and out of the bubble?

Not to mention the vaguely humanoid demon in the background above the lead guys head

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

this is joe biden's america

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It is, you can buy it on Etsy.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

You don't you get enclosed in it for life.
It's a deep science fiction morality play.

In the game of Bubblecars, you ride or you die.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Riding my bubble car off the side of the golden gate bridge, where strong currents wash me out to the open sea, and therafter, Japan

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Stoatbringer posted:

San Francisco just wants you to forget about the causeway they built right in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.

Lt. Cock posted:

I got diagnosed with gout two months ago. It is not as funny as the King of the Hill episode led me to believe it to be.

It's loving really bad, fortunately it's pretty easy to treat with some drugs and dietary changes.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Milo and POTUS posted:

Riding my bubble car off the side of the golden gate bridge, where strong currents wash me out to the open sea, and therafter, Japan

fare thee well, goon

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

fourth bubble in the back just has a floating helmet

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Oh, and the road markings don't line up at all.

Still, the reflections and refractions in the bubbles are quite nice.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I like how cramped in the guy in the 3rd bubble is. Just stick the 2m tall beast into the smallest of the AI bubble cars.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

Oh, and the road markings don't line up at all.

no no, that's actually accurate

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Scene: a gang of young ROUGHS are surrounding a BUBBLE CAR on the bridge wielding melee weapons such as baseball bats and metal pipes.
The ROUGHS surge as one to attack the BUBBLE RIDER
RIDER: Here in my car I feel safest of all.
Minutes pass. The ROUGHS are getting tired and the attacks fail to damage the impervious BUBBLE CAR. Soon their encirclement breaks on the left side.
RIDER: It's the only way to live.
BUBBLE CAR suddenly jerks into action, passing through the gap and diving off the bridge into the river.
UPWARDS SHOT FROM THE RIVER shows the confused ROUGHS looking downwards at the river.
HELICOPTER SHOT OF BUBBLE CAR floating along the river and starting a motorized sailing mode
RIDER: humming the bassline from "in cars"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

“Leather wrist wallet” only $80 $60 on Etsy!

Pairs well with a utilikilt

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Scratch Monkey posted:

claims to be pansexual, but is effectively asexual

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Okay c'mon, people's bad fashion choices are really scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as 'cursed' go.

I can just leave my apartment and talk to someone nearby on the ongoing war here to get really foul stuff.
Do you want me to?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
No. More leather nerd accessories please

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Scratch Monkey posted:

God drat, I can practically hear the “Excelsior!”

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Okay but like, that would be really handy if you're the kind of person who goes to a Renaissance Festival in costume.

It's me, I'm that kind of person.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Scratch Monkey posted:

Gambit from X-Men but instead of explosions he throws debt

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

maybeadracula posted:

Here talk about this

The preserved foot of the late ballerina Sue Videtoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I wish that was me