Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

What a terrible, awful season for the Giants. This is painful to watch.

Honestly sorry you Giants fans are having to go through this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

Dak doesn't suck but there seems to be a hard ceiling with him

12 wins and a top 3 offense for five years straight, and losing to the best team in the NFC twice in the playoffs by a couple of points is a helluva ceiling

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

MrMojok posted:

Honestly sorry you Giants fans are having to go through this.

Same, meanwhile daboll doesn't have the grace to tank and try and line up the #1 overall pick

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's a whatever season. Giants would have sucked anyway with Daniel Jones at the helm and the current o-line. The only positive addition that happened last season was Okereke, everything else was still bloated contracts. It might be a bit more middling but I doubt that.

The current injuries are just insane though and no one should have to start behind Justin Pugh.

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish
giants score any points against cowboys during 2023 any% challenge

edit lmao

Chillmatic fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 13, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

shyduck posted:

Dak doesn't suck but there seems to be a hard ceiling with him

That's what he is, and that's okay. Pretending he's more than that and someone's clearly on the juice.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Every time someone goes deep on the Commanders and they show the coach's face like all surprised that a team can throw the ball and then run it but they've done that all loving season against you idiots is so loving maddening.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Omg someone gif daboll shaking his head at DeVito

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’ve never seen a team look so upset that they have to play another quarter as the Giants look right now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It feels like more than half of dak's passes this game are deep.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
TY Sexy Dexy for not putting all your weight into that fall onto Dak

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Perhaps stop throwing long, and sit Dak down sometime soon.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Cowboys have been in multiple blowouts, and Mike never sits his starters before the 4th quarter. Hell, they were sending the starting Dline back in one week when the other team dared cross the 50.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Rogue Elephant posted:

Everything you are probably thinking about this guy is correct

The camera cut to his family and I laughed out loud

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Only thing the Commanders secondary can touch is loving facemasks.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Fire Ron, fire Jack, give Bienemy the HC job and let’s see what he’s got.

Future still looks bright with Sam.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

The Giants only lost by 32 points this time, which is progress

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stop keeping it close so I can't change the channel. The season was over 2 weeks ago when you lost to the pathetic Giants. Stop putting Howell at risk, Ronny already lost it.

You want a team name that doesn't sound like a 4th grade class named you? How about the Washington Gimmies?

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Nov 13, 2023

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Tommy DeVito is a better quarterback, at this moment, than Daniel Jones, and he's a practice squadder.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
giants bad, so what

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

pro starcraft loser posted:

loving failures.

Stop keeping it close so I can't change the channel. The season was over 2 weeks ago when you lost to the pathetic Giants. Stop putting Howell at risk, Ronny already lost it.

You want a team name that doesn't sound like a 4th grade class named you? How about the Washington Gimmies?

the season was over when they lost to the bears in week 5

Yudo
May 15, 2003

WFT's defensive woes are all the more maddening considering how many draft picks have been spent on it during the Rivera era. I don't think the defensive scheme is bad necessarily, but no one is executing. They don't have the talent at LB and CB. Total personnel fail.

Sam looks good though. He is a happy accident though: Ron gets no credit. I don't know that EB is a shoe in as Ron's replacement, either.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Shinjobi posted:

giants bad, so what

Stink Fartindale

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

giants are merely following the colts formula, which is to draft a WR named harrison, suck rear end for a few years, and then draft a QB named manning

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harris will likely bring in a new GM this off-season so don’t fret.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So now after narrowly shooting themselves in the balls in Philly and clowning a team they've already clowned once, talking heads in Dallas wondering if not playing your starters in the preseason had any effect on Cowboys lovely offensive start all the way to the 49ers game.

They're never gonna get it. Lmao

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

So weird

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

blarzgh posted:

So weird

So do you keep the Dak shrine locked away in a cabinet or have you told your family this is who you are and it's like on full display in the living room?

How much of his hair and toenails have you gathered?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They should play the Giants more often

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/1723836938908487820?t=oR3tLkGEt2IT21t-6o1MKA&s=19

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

shyduck posted:

agreed

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

Fun fact: if you take out both of his games against the Giants, he drops to 7th in the league.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

So do you keep the Dak shrine locked away in a cabinet or have you told your family this is who you are and it's like on full display in the living room?

How much of his hair and toenails have you gathered?

They know. They know everything, but the public shrine and the ‘special’ stuff blarzgh has seemingly hidden in the attic.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

blarzgh posted:

Same, meanwhile daboll doesn't have the grace to tank and try and line up the #1 overall pick

Starting a guy who cannot throw a pass named Tommy Devito sounds like tanking to me.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
i mean hey, you can only beat the team in front of you and the cowboys are doing exactly what they should do against far, far shittier competition. i kinda can't wait to see what those commanders games look like.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Conversely, when the giants play anyone except Dak, they're a top 10 defense

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It turns out when you remove the best / worst stats from something, it changes the results.

I can also confirm if Dak was a cucumber, he would have considerably less TDs than non-cucumber QBs.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Dak's been playing really well since the Chargers game, but his performance isn't going to convince any naysayers until he has a signature win over a contender in a key game. Otherwise it'll just be "gently caress the cowboys" and stats nerds jerking off back and forth endlessly

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

The Dave posted:

It turns out when you remove the best / worst stats from something, it changes the results.

I can also confirm if Dak was a cucumber, he would have considerably less TDs than non-cucumber QBs.

Cucumber Dak could still throw for 275 and 2 tds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I’m pickle Daaaaak