Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Nichael posted:

he is, he's destroying the democrat party and america.

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

fits my needs posted:

https://x.com/ABC/status/1724061303512187170?s=20

are you supposed to just shoot people breaking into a car

If all people getting into cars were shot then the world would be pedestrian paradise

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

I want to go read The Moment again on 2016 Eve, anyone have a page link to when it all started sinking in for D&D

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

still thinking about how in a theoretical hitler v mussolini election this guy's number one concern is whether you're voting right (for mussolini)

the voter-shaming impulse is so deeply instilled, he can't imagine an election where he's not concerned about whether people are voting right

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

new FT poll with absolutely dismal #s for biden

headline: Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off

Not only am I not better off, Biden owes me $600

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

more dems say they’re worse off than better

Technically, no change isn't worse :thunkgun:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mayo Clinic Pete https://twitter.com/USDOT/status/1724053895414960213

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

prayers up 4 chasten

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Thoughts and prayers.

For the covid infecting him.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

loquacius posted:

still thinking about how in a theoretical hitler v mussolini election this guy's number one concern is whether you're voting right (for mussolini)

the voter-shaming impulse is so deeply instilled, he can't imagine an election where he's not concerned about whether people are voting right

https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1723910088132362422

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Very troubling news since rats are known to be the reservoir hosts for a number of zoonotic diseases.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Motherfuckers act like they forgot about Lee Carter For VA

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior posted:

Very troubling news since rats are known to be the reservoir hosts for a number of zoonotic diseases.

After 10 infections all the mice were dead

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
john wick blowing apart his basement floor, digging out locked chest, opening and revealing an immaculate ballot

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nothus posted:

Technically, no change isn't worse :thunkgun:

no change is the most unbelievable thing in that graph

hmm yes things are 3-4 times more expensive

no change

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

john wick blowing apart his basement floor, digging out locked chest, opening and revealing an immaculate ballot

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I got a message from the dems saying they're looking for people to run for local office, asking if I'd be interested.

In a town I do not and never have lived in.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

mags
May 30, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

“I will look for you. I will find you, and I will vote against you. “

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Homeless Friend posted:

Vote-kata!

mags
May 30, 2008

get in the voting booth, shinji

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I got a message from the dems saying they're looking for people to run for local office, asking if I'd be interested.

In a town I do not and never have lived in.

van not always correct

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
shinji im so hosed up angle but hes holding a ballot for hillary clinton

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mags posted:

get in the voting booth, shinji

i never left the voting booth, i'm physically and biologically tied to it like that hosed up monster in scavengers reign

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

shinji im so hosed up angle but hes holding a ballot for hillary clinton

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Matrix loading area scene

Neo: "We're going to need votes. Lots of votes."

*millions of ballots whoosh in from off screen*

mags
May 30, 2008

Sisyphus rolling up to the polling place blasting Daft Punk’s “One More Time”

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

am I voting? yeah, I think I’m voting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

he is, he's destroying the democrat party and america.

just like my personal hero, Scott Brighton, CEO of NGP VAN who laid off over 25% of the company's staff in less than a year

:patriot:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

just like my personal hero, Scott Brighton, CEO of NGP VAN who laid off over 25% of the company's staff in less than a year

:patriot:

this really is so underappreciated that the dems neolibbed their critical software into the abyss. let's see what happens this cycle!

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

How many days ago did he meet the president of Ukraine again?

Edit: https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1722333066637574207

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 17:48 on Nov 13, 2023

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

this really is so underappreciated that the dems neolibbed their critical software into the abyss. let's see what happens this cycle!

I have such a hard time understanding it.

NGP VAN was initially built by a democratic campaign staffer. It was always "the party's database" and somewhere along the way they got the idea that they could serve the party and private clients and...

lol

In the entire time after the merger, we saw Chelsea Peterson on one all-hands call, to basically say "yes, NGP VAN is still here, no we're not letting Republicans or primary opponents use it."

mags
May 30, 2008

rich people be succin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
there’s a succer born every minute

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
If VAN dies will I finally stop getting added to every Dem campaign's mailing lists

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

liberals are not complacent, we’re ready to vote right now if we have to

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For some reason I'm on like 6 different PA GOP text banking lists but I haven't STOPped any of them bc the content is awesomely deranged.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

SixteenShells posted:

If VAN dies will I finally stop getting added to every Dem campaign's mailing lists

Only for incumbents. Primary challengers usually have to use another vendor like Action Network.

I have no idea what team red uses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

:roflolmao: