Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i do think any (mental) breakdown of the game that doesnt even mention the highest leverage non injury plays were a very flukey batted pass into a pick 6 and a fully uncatchable ball drawing a dpi after the WR did an nba style flop way out of bounds is kinda silly. they played like poo poo to close the game but also got very unlucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

i do think any (mental) breakdown of the game that doesnt even mention the highest leverage non injury plays were a very flukey batted pass into a pick 6 and a fully uncatchable ball drawing a dpi after the WR did an nba style flop way out of bounds is kinda silly. they played like poo poo to close the game but also got very unlucky

After the hot first five minutes we were thoroughly beaten the rest of the game. They were the more physical team and seemed to have an actual gameplan that worked very well to expose our defense. They were dealing with a bunch of injuries too and still managed. Stefanski is by far a better coach than Harbaugh and if I could swap them I would.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*stefanski whispering to his defense* hella bat that ball 50 yards into the air. and then have it land around 5 browns players with no ravens nearby. hell yes i am the best coach

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

*stefanski whispering to his defense* hella bat that ball 50 yards into the air. and then have it land around 5 browns players with no ravens nearby. hell yes i am the best coach

Lamar tried to throw it right through the guy. But even still you know theyd have scored once they got the ball back. This was one of the least unlucky type losses in a while if anything we were more lucky than they were.

We just got beat. They were the better team with better players and better coaching. The Ravens are just not that good.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jesus christ take it to the AFCN thread already. I want to post about the Jaguars sucking but there is no point because it'll get drowned out by the whimpering of Ravens fans.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Jesus christ take it to the AFCN thread already. I want to post about the Jaguars sucking but there is no point because it'll get drowned out by the whimpering of Ravens fans.

take the crybaby poo poo to the crybaby division thread instead

Kawalimus posted:

Lamar tried to throw it right through the guy. But even still you know theyd have scored once they got the ball back. This was one of the least unlucky type losses in a while if anything we were more lucky than they were.

We just got beat. They were the better team with better players and better coaching. The Ravens are just not that good.

the ravens are winning the superbowl

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Kawalimus is right.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ghost Dog posted:

take the crybaby poo poo to the crybaby division thread instead
Kawalimus is the crybaby so maybe you should listen to your own advice.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

anyway im not saying that to talk about which team is better or w/e or who Deserved To Win, but if you(the royal you, ur pants are clean imo) are going to start pooping your pants demanding accountability and coaching then there should probably be an actual Account of what happened. even with how awful they played they probably steal a win without some bad luck

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus is the crybaby so maybe you should listen to your own advice.

hes talking about football meanwhile all your posts read WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. makes you think?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ghost Dog posted:

hes talking about football meanwhile all your posts read WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. makes you think?
Yes I specifically said I'm not posting about football because there is no point, its you and kawalimus going back and forth about his loving nonsense.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

he's been in the league 10 years already? :corsair:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Yes I specifically said I'm not posting about football because there is no point, its you and kawalimus going back and forth about his loving nonsense.

well i think your not posting technique could use some work. tighten up

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

anyway im not saying that to talk about which team is better or w/e or who Deserved To Win, but if you(the royal you, ur pants are clean imo) are going to start pooping your pants demanding accountability and coaching then there should probably be an actual Account of what happened. even with how awful they played they probably steal a win without some bad luck

I think that just about any close game can change with a bit of luck one way or the other. But we routinely turn games that shouldnt be close into closer than they should be.

For instance in this game in the first half we were on like the 25 then did some dumb end around play that never works for us then we took a sack and had to try a 55 yarder that got blocked. If wed just tried to move forward or Lamar threw the ball away properly to stay closer thats a 6-point swing that makes a huge difference as the game goes on. We also have to accept that Tucker probably cant make long FGs anymore.

Its that kind of stuff that makes me wonder what the hell goes on with this team.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ghost Dog posted:

well i think your not posting technique could use some work. tighten up
You got me there.

JPrime posted:

he's been in the league 10 years already? :corsair:
He has been remarkably consistent.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i think you should appreciate when our fantastic qb just goes brain off kyle boller sometimes. the man won an mvp, plays like the best player on the field every game and also sometimes throws into quadruple coverage off his back foot while running the wrong way. god it rules

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Hawks are frauds

stroud I good

Titans are idk

Race to top 5 draft picks are neck and neck with many teams

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I think the Broncos will beat the Bills today.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

Definitely. There were probably 5 high leverage plays that went for the Browns that if flipped changes the L to a W. That said, this is the first time this season the Ravens got beat instead of beating themselves. Browns dominated both lines of scrimmage and Amari Cooper for 10-15 yards in the middle of the field was open all game. Somehow even more open once Humphrey was out.

Ravens still have the best point differential and have been trailing for less than 30 minutes all season. Absolute Superbowl contender if injuries don't hold them back.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I hope the Ravens lose the rest of their games this season and every season beyond that until the heat death of the universe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hosed up ravens fans talking about high leverage plays. leverage is something specific in football and it sure isn't related to batted balls or right knackered calls. you're trying to gently caress up the entire world

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Speaking of Keenan, did he get injured yesterday? I saw he went to the blue tent and got his shoulder checked out, went back out on the field immediately after for a big gain, and then went to the locker room directly after he got brought down

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Hawks are frauds

stroud I good

Titans are idk

Race to top 5 draft picks are neck and neck with many teams

Feel like we have to lower the bar on non-fraud status this season because it's basically just the Eagles and maaaaaaaybe the Chiefs in the non-fraud department right now. Maybe maybe the Cowboys but people will razz me for saying so.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I think the Broncos will beat the Bills today.

Do you believe this? Do you rly?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

AndrewP posted:

The secret to happiness is celebrating the wins as huge and dismissing the losses as no big deal

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
For as much as I like TFF y'all have meme'd "fraud" to the level of a Rivals pun, you gotta chill and save it for teams that deserve it like last year's Vikings or this year's Seahawks.

Manoueverable fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Nov 13, 2023

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

After the hot first five minutes we were thoroughly beaten the rest of the game. They were the more physical team and seemed to have an actual gameplan that worked very well to expose our defense. They were dealing with a bunch of injuries too and still managed. Stefanski is by far a better coach than Harbaugh and if I could swap them I would.

This is very funny when combined with browns posting from the past few years.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Do you believe this? Do you rly?

I'm struggling to say yes but I can't. I just can't.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Broncos will win, because it's funny and the bills are frauds.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/ZEUS__57/status/1355289499631288328

AndrewP fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Nov 13, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

unabashedly trying to gently caress up the whole world just because you have the most powerful qb

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Manoueverable posted:

For as much as I like TFF y'all have meme'd "fraud" to the level of a Rivals pun, you gotta chill and save it for teams that deserve it like last year's Vikings.

Hawks are a fraud. They are far less good than their record suggests. Hawks may, in fact, not be good at all.

Concerning…

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The only legitimate frauds this year are the Steelers. They are 100% making the playoffs and likely getting thrashed.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Black Sunshine posted:

I hope the Ravens lose the rest of their games this season and every season beyond that until the heat death of the universe.

I hope the Ravens go undefeated on their way to the Superb Owl and then get boatraced by the Seahawks.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

The only legitimate frauds this year are the Steelers. They are 100% making the playoffs and likely getting thrashed.

Why wouldn't their luck continue?

Kenny Pickett, Superbowl Winning QB.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yea, the Steelers are actual frauds. The Hawks are just a decent team playing a schedule full of bad teams. They’re pretty much exactly what they look like: good enough to beat bad teams, bad enough to get thrashed by the best.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Steelers are the Jets with good coaching.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the Chicago bears are a fraud

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Speaking of Keenan, did he get injured yesterday? I saw he went to the blue tent and got his shoulder checked out, went back out on the field immediately after for a big gain, and then went to the locker room directly after he got brought down

He hurt his shoulder, but I don't think it was that serious. He was on the field for QJ's touchdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Manoueverable posted:

For as much as I like TFF y'all have meme'd "fraud" to the level of a Rivals pun, you gotta chill and save it for teams that deserve it like last year's Vikings or this year's Seahawks.

Yeah I agree. The second a team like KC goes 3-and-out or the Eagles are down a score there’s a rush to be the first person to post it and it’s tiring.