Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Alaois posted:

The Prestige but the clones keep drowning themselves on purpose

Shumagorath posted:

the army of agent Smiths except instead of a titanic fight scene they, one at a time, hand Neo ten bucks and loudly insist they're not a pedophile before being squashed by the Monty Python foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

EorayMel posted:

I wonder how many of these permabanned goons who can't move on or take a hint seriously had to stop and consider only being able to buy 2 out of the 3 between gas, groceries, or more SA accounts.

I get the feeling a lot of them are the usual goon demographic of comfortably paid computer touchers with nowhere near enough going on in their lives.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

LiquidStaticX posted:

poo poo, my bad.

Someone delete this.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bonus:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

There are seven cards with "professor" in their names. All from Strixhaven except for Ruxa, Patient Professor, which was in C21. They're three druids, two clerics, a Liliana, and an instant. This also implies no one in Prismari bothers with the title, or that they're all unqualified. But since Prismari is an art school maybe it doesn't matter.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ThePopeOfFun posted:

every time Rippetoe being lovely comes up I am reminded of the time I went on his forum to see wtf was going on and the top thread was “why it’s woke to neuter your dog.” just a bunch of gym dudes posting their hardest about how feminism hates dog balls.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Would never happen in gbs

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
The best thing about Rippetoe being a giant piece poo poo is that because he is so prolific in his dumb assery everyone gets to have their own unique origin story on how they discovered it.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

All I can picture is a dude sorrowfully giving black-market T injections to a dog to "restore his masculine power"

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Google has nothing on this but I have a creeping suspicion that "Amazing Race" is a pun on "Amazing Grace."

Brawnfire posted:

I was blind to it, but now I see it

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dameius posted:

The best thing about Rippetoe being a giant piece poo poo is that because he is so prolific in his dumb assery everyone gets to have their own unique origin story on how they discovered it.

mine is this thread. lmao.

color me entirely unsurprised that a strength trainer is a dumb misogynist rear end in a top hat with a violent conception of masculinity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Looking at a picture of the guy I'd never heard of, I'd be more surprised if he wasn't

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Antivehicular posted:

All I can picture is a dude sorrowfully giving black-market T injections to a dog to "restore his masculine power"
You joke, but this is a thing that exists.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
If you don't destroy your dog's balls I'll do it.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
where's Mr. T when you need him

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

U.T. Raptor posted:

You joke, but this is a thing that exists.

These make me laugh, I always imagine some swole bro standing at the foot of the table in the O.R., looking intently at his anesthetized Rottweiler and saying "More. And BIGGER."

I mean, they're fake balls to make your dog feel manly. More balls means more man, right?

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

the patent for neuticles posted:

Comments by strangers who misidentify the gender of the pet may serve to exacerbate this discomfort.

Good lord, what is wrong with these peoples brains?

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

BoldFace posted:

People mixing up Mobius and Morbius will never not be funny to me.

3 A.M. Radio posted:

It's Mobin time!

*boards jet ski*

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I don't know who rippetoe is but I'm going to assume his name is pronounced like Geppetto.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Antivehicular posted:

Only a slight mix-up to inject them with the T-virus, and that's probably the next Resident Evil plot.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Baron von Eevl posted:

I don't know who rippetoe is but I'm going to assume his name is pronounced like Geppetto.

close, it's /'rip ə toʊ/

Mark Rippetoe is a strength and conditioning guy who created the very popular training program Starting Strength and has of late apparently turned out to be a gigantic piece of poo poo chud

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

aw boo i read it as rippletoe

actually im just gonna stick with that

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
He is a good ol' boy from north Texas so it was never a question of is he/he isn't a giant rear end in a top hat, but just a matter of time until the mask slips and that happened around the same time all the other MAGAs had their mask off moments.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

He was also a lot more relevant in the 2000s and that's gotta be part of it too.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

roomtone posted:

the post was about how internet browsers inevitably enshitten themselves, creating the space for something to come in and easily be a better alternative, and you go straight to the heat death of the universe

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

eSports Chaebol posted:

catholic sovcit at the Pearly Gate actually at my excommunication he closed the book and blew out the candle but he forgot to ring the bell so I’m still in communion with the holy Roman apostolic church and you have to let me in

christmas boots posted:

AM I BEING ORDAINED?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

PYF Funny Pictures:

great big cardboard tube posted:

Any game that requires more GBs of mods installed than the base game to make it great is disqualified from being "a great game" imo.

Here's a funny cock wine I have personally drank as penance

steinrokkan posted:

I'm more excited about the chicken than I was about Starfield at any point

E: I thought this was the Starfield thread

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

the cock wine is not great

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

venus de lmao posted:

the cock wine is not great

Would you prefer something a little different?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

[duke nukem voice: balls of steel style]

Felch demon posted:

Learn to read, poo poo nickle. I said I 'believe' it's indicative of the majority, never stated it as fact.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Inceltown posted:

Would you prefer something a little different?

i didnt know they sold Sutter Home infusion kits!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"Stay out of my home, brother in law, you thieving carrier of lice."
"I come bearing gifts!"
"Aww."
"It's lice."
"Goddammit"

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Read After Burning posted:

You'll pry my moldy pumice stone out of my cold, dead cooch. :argh:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

stephenthinkpad posted:

I bet they repurposed it from some failed crab toy. I am thinking that lying duck lamp was also a reused from a rubber duck toy.

One day, somebody will turn an unpopular dildo into a speaker.

mystes posted:

I guess you haven't been following recent us politics

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thought eoraymel had found a gwyneth paltrow alt

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

lol @ joke but probably shame boy could actually make this, like those disk drive music videos

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yeah, I don’t doubt Shame Boy’s powers

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
A vibrator would be pretty easy to turn into a speaker right. Like speakers are basically vibrators already.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Subjunctive posted:

Yeah, I don’t doubt Shame Boy’s powers

:hai:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

A vibrator would be pretty easy to turn into a speaker right. Like speakers are basically vibrators already.

Oh, I guess that's why the bottom of our TV has been so slimy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Y'know they make bone transmission headphones already. A few modifications and presto. From bass boost to loose juice.