Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ok, so Drumpf is like a Hitler stuffed with a smaller Hitler stuffed with an even smaller Hitler, so a Hitler Turducken...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

you ever try to get hitler flavored hitler in this country??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Ytlaya posted:

The only reason I watched it is that I know my dad is probably going to watch it and tell me to watch it, so this way I can just go "I already watched it, it's poo poo."

this is an easy to overlook but essential component of a balanced media diet, IMO

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Entorwellian posted:

It could be worse. We could be having to vote for a transcendental Hitler.

@jack isn't running for office yet

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mantis42 posted:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How would 1% less hitler have changed ww2 in a noticeable way

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Reopen the Hitler megathread

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Mantis42 posted:

It's one Hitler, Mantis42, what could it cost, 10 Deutsch marks?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Dimebags Brain posted:

Don Samuels drowned a kid in the Mississippi and then made a lovely joke about it on Twitter.

holy lmao

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

Don Samuels drowned a kid in the Mississippi and then made a lovely joke about it on Twitter.

holy :eyepop:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Dimebags Brain posted:

this is an incredible bit

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Cappu-Hitler, Frappu-Hitler, I don't give a Crappu-Hitler! I want Hitler-flavored Hitler!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Dimebags Brain posted:

https://twitter.com/InternetH0F/status/1724110436834976118?t=n0AKfh-OSEgz7u96p7Yk3Q&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/wsbgnl/status/1724376605399896440

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dimebags Brain posted:

lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

this is an incredible bit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1724389243726737697?s=20

this shits funny because theyve cleared up the homeless and set up security barriers and poo poo to do all this.
i feel ive read articles accusing china of doing similar stuff in the past framed as dystopian tactics of the communist party.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

San Fran pulled a Hank Scorpio on all the homeless people from what I've heard

They've cleaned up the city for the visit. Like, literally, they powerwashed everything and repainted the streets and put up art. Crime is even supposed to be down. They could've done these things at any time but just didn't.

e: wonder how many Democrats living there were performatively angry about Ron Desantis shipping those migrants to Martha's Vineyard but don't even question where the local homeless population went.

Desiderata
May 25, 2005
Go placidly amid the noise and haste...
So if you vote for semi-skimmed Hitler (Hitler-Lite, if you will) over full-fat Hitler... Is it still moral for my country to invade yours and enact regime change?

Edit : Hitler-Zero isn't on the menu, it's a two party system after all, it's still better than Hitler-Max.

Desiderata has issued a correction as of 12:50 on Nov 14, 2023

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

fits my needs posted:

https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1724389243726737697?s=20

this shits funny because theyve cleared up the homeless and set up security barriers and poo poo to do all this.
i feel ive read articles accusing china of doing similar stuff in the past framed as dystopian tactics of the communist party.
a political event was carefully controlled for optics reasons?? that would never happen in America

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

San Fran pulled a Hank Scorpio on all the homeless people from what I've heard

They've cleaned up the city for the visit. Like, literally, they powerwashed everything and repainted the streets and put up art. Crime is even supposed to be down. They could've done these things at any time but just didn't.

e: wonder how many Democrats living there were performatively angry about Ron Desantis shipping those migrants to Martha's Vineyard but don't even question where the local homeless population went.

for the exorbitant cost of intermittent security infrastructure and cop overtime they could create a permanent medical and social care organization for the homeless...

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Mantis42 posted:

joe biden is hitler minus one and netanyahu is hitler 2

it's getting hard to follow the franchise

a negative hitler would create millions of lives. clearly he’s Hitler 3/2

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1724367646211125442

quote:

Just 35 percent of Americans trusted Democrats more on economic issues, according to weeks of private polling presented to the White House in mid-September and recently obtained by POLITICO. The data reinforced broad concerns over the public’s dismal outlook. Despite expressing widespread support for Biden’s policy agenda, few voters were aware he’d made much progress on any of a dozen-plus top priorities, like drug pricing or infrastructure.

Perhaps most alarming, 7 out of 10 people surveyed believed the economy wasn’t getting better — even after they were explicitly told that inflation had eased and unemployment sat near record lows. That preface, designed specifically to persuade voters to brighten their view of the economy, did not seem to move them.

“When we intentionally put our finger on the scale, and 100 percent of people hear good economic indicators before saying if the economy’s going well for them, we still get walloped,” said Adam Green, co-founder of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee. The group, alongside Data for Progress, conducted the polling and briefed White House officials, Democratic congressional leaders and top party operatives over several days in September and October

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

the economy is fine they just need to fix their messaging

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Our made up bullshit isnt working increase bullshit

why arent the proles accepting this

could it be that they're lives are worse off every year no
could it be increasing hunger,homelessness,unable to buy the necessities of life no

it must be our messaging

HallelujahLee has issued a correction as of 13:57 on Nov 14, 2023

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Desiderata posted:

So if you vote for semi-skimmed Hitler (Hitler-Lite, if you will) over full-fat Hitler... Is it still moral for my country to invade yours and enact regime change?

Edit : Hitler-Zero isn't on the menu, it's a two party system after all, it's still better than Hitler-Max.

Also, even though it is a 2 party system, Hitler Max is an option alongside semi-skimmed and full-fat Hitler.
Zero Hitler is the only unrealistic request.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
*looking straight at the camera smirking* I know some want their Hitler neat, but I prefer mine... on the rocks.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

"how do we best trick our constituents???"

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I'll never tire of the idea that the economy is actually going great because the rate at which prices are going up is slowing down.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Srice posted:

I'll never tire of the idea that the economy is actually going great because the rate at which prices are going up is slowing down.

thats not even true for anything anyone needs to live its only slowing down in certain areas
not in food energy housing education or health

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

imagining the marine who has to follow biden around with the messaging reboot football

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
I think the Democrats should continue attaching Biden's name to the economy at a time when you can walk around any city in the US and find a homeless camp

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

the_steve posted:

Also, even though it is a 2 party system, Hitler Max is an option alongside semi-skimmed and full-fat Hitler.
Zero Hitler is the only unrealistic request.

GOHAD

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Man, it's epistemologically confusing to be a lib these days. Hitler is bad. Hitler as a republican is very bad. Hitler as a democrat may be bad but there's nothing you can do about it and you owe him your vote anyway. Hitler in Russia is very very bad, but Hitler in Ukraine is good, and an expression of per-Christian European society so shut-up. Hitler in Israel cannot be talked about and doing so makes you the Hitler, actually.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bootleg Trunks posted:

so sarahs going to be blacklisted from the dnc right?

Guarantee she's already got a VAN tenant.

mags
May 30, 2008

hitler zero is unachievable if we can’t cut our Hitler emissions to Hitler negative

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im confused by these hitlers everywhere

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

eta: sorkinese, so to speak. I never tried watching "the newsroom" either.

this is the only good bit from that show, and by complete accident at that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNYp6oc37ds

obviously Sorkin intended the interviewee to be some kind of loony doomer type, but as anyone who remotely keeps up with climate science on cspam could tell you, he isn't wrong

mags
May 30, 2008

I’ve got a great idea for a movie and I need some startup cash. get this. a Baby’s Day Out reboot but its three time travelers trying to catch baby Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Weekend at Baby Hitler's