Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was sold low quality meth by the Fry Kids. Yet the attention for crime in McDonaldland always falls upon the Hamburglar.

McDonald's needs better meth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Push El Burrito posted:

McDonald's needs better meth.

Don't worry, they'll bring back the McRib.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ChthonicMasturbatr posted:

me holding a gun to ronald mcdonald: tell me the name of god you funhouse piece of poo poo

ronald: can you feel your heart burning? can you feel the struggle within? the fear within me is beyond anything your soul can make. you cannot kill me in a way that matters

me cocking the gun, tears streaming down my face: I’M NOT loving SCARED OF YOU

Ronald: you should be.

*all the lights go out*

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

davidspackage posted:

Ronald: "I'm loving it".

*all the lights go out*

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Slightly better parenting:
https://i.imgur.com/oDpVFOo.mp4

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

Not the original audio but a great voice over

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

Ronald contracted Mad Clown Disease and containment efforts failed so they had to 'retire' him?

That reminds me of the weird viral trend last year of "aftermath" videos from trying the Grimace shake. What a magical time wakes up covered in blood with completely black corneas

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Soul Dentist posted:

That reminds me of the weird viral trend last year of "aftermath" videos from trying the Grimace shake. What a magical time wakes up covered in blood with completely black corneas

Last year? My friend, that was only 5 months ago.

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.

davidspackage posted:

Ronald: you should be.

*all the lights go out*

Oh which MeatCanyon video is this one!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Master Twig posted:

Last year? My friend, that was only 5 months ago.

I had one of those; it tasted like cold pepto bismol. Also I haven't seen my best friend around for a while...

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I had one of those; it tasted like cold pepto bismol. Also I haven't seen my best friend around for a while...

But, Grimace is your best friend and, he's always around...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
An oncoming car decided to overtake on a blind bend and forced this driver off the road, where he overturned and then proceeded to be extremely British

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKL-WERvWw

Note, the guy who comes running up and apologies at the end wasn't the guy who ran him off the road, he was the driver who was being overtaken. The guy who caused the accident panicked and sped away

quote:

His conscience got the better of him and he returned some 10 minutes later whereupon he was questioned by the police and charged appropriately.
E: I found a youtube video instead of a crappy portrait-mode gif

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Nov 13, 2023

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

An oncoming car decided to overtake on a blind bend and forced this driver off the road, where he overturned and then proceeded to be extremely British

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTKL-WERvWw

Note, the guy who comes running up and apologies at the end wasn't the guy who ran him off the road, he was the driver who was being overtaken. The guy who caused the accident panicked and sped away

E: I found a youtube video instead of a crappy portrait-mode gif

The Yaris didn't have airbags in 1999?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Air Skwirl posted:

The Yaris didn't have airbags in 1999?

it did, but that was a glancing blow and may have not met requirements to trigger

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The BK kids club was always the superior rogues gallery, the McDonald's muppets don't even make sense.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

great big cardboard tube posted:

The BK kids club was always the superior rogues gallery, the McDonald's muppets don't even make sense.

Sorry, Arby's Power Squad (tm) was the best.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Aussie dashcams: the final video has a confused mother with several kids wandering around on the road and when a driver gets out to help her she goes into attack mode
(timestamped to 20:45)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqgB8W910XI&t=1245s

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Spazzle posted:

Sorry, Arby's Power Squad (tm) was the best.

Which one had the kid in a wheelchair called Wheels?

EDIT: It was BK lol

https://kidsmeal.fandom.com/wiki/Burger_King_Kids_Club#Wheels

Hippocrass has a new favorite as of 09:41 on Nov 14, 2023

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

`Nemesis posted:

it did, but that was a glancing blow and may have not met requirements to trigger

More specifically, it would only have drivers and passengers airbags (deployed out the wheel and dash) , designed to deploy when hitting something head on, triggered by a uniaxial accelerometer, designed to deploy them only in the event of sudden deceleration, which a roll like this wouldn't cause, by design, since airbags are somewhat dangerous in their own right.

A modern car would have side-curtain airbags designed for a t-bone or rollover accident, deployed by an appropriate sensor, which would have deployed in this case, but those didn't become commonplace on economy cars until maybe the late 10's. That's also the US, I know Euro SRS tech followed a similar timeline, dunno how similar.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

I was well into my adult years before I figured out what the Fry Guys were supposed to be.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://imgur.com/UJj1WhP.mp4

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Cycling is my main way of transportation and I'd still definitely be that cop. I am never graceful when needed.

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.

I can hardly recall the BK kids club. Ronald, Birdie, the Grimace, Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese, and the Fry Kids are all going to surround my hospital death bed.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

lobsterminator posted:

Cycling is my main way of transportation and I'd still definitely be that cop. I am never graceful when needed.

I was going to give that cop a mulligan, but I just realized that that accident probably stopped him from beating a brown skinned person down into a puddle of their own blood for jaywalking.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

lost old man posted:

I can hardly recall the BK kids club. Ronald, Birdie, the Grimace, Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese, and the Fry Kids are all going to surround my hospital death bed.

You had Wheels, the kid in a wheelchair
Techno, the gadget obsessed kid
Girl character, the girl
And Black Guy
And I think like a white kid who carried around a magnifying glass

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The Hispanic kid’s name was Lingo.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lost old man posted:

Check out BurgermasterAnthony over here

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

Can you please put a trigger warning on when posting things showing animals getting hurt

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
He dropped a pistol magazine

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Scratch Monkey posted:

lmao :bravo:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

I believe it's called a clip

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It's full of bullets.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Scratch Monkey posted:

Hero cop bravely unloads entire clip on dangerous assailant.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

hawowanlawow posted:

I believe it's called a clip

Guns & Ammo is a magazine.

The dropped item is ammo.

ergo

The dropped item is a magazine.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
There's these shoes I like so much I have three pairs in different colors. Last night, I was out and about and looked down to see I was wearing one pink shoe and one silver shoe.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

There's these shoes I like so much I have three pairs in different colors. Last night, I was out and about and looked down to see I was wearing one pink shoe and one silver shoe.

Like a stick of gum!

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

That's not schad if you pretended to do it on purpose.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

LookieLoo posted:

That's not schad if you pretended to do it on purpose.

Now you gotta do it every time to sell that it's your "thing"

And get caught up in an out of control spiral of eccentricities

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I’m going to withhold my final judgement until I hear what color belt they were wearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/nxvvgBp.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/sx7nMtY.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/gy4rLIp.mp4