Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Calibanibal posted:

Jew phone, houthis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
https://x.com/alirezanader/status/1724175493484957767?s=46

Hmmm I wonder if this is a message to Iran…”woah woah chill dude, I was only teasing you with those aircraft carriers and constantly bombing Iranian facilities in Syria…sheesh…here take your money and F off”

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Gantz says fighting in Gaza will continue, even if Israel agrees to temporary halt for hostage deal

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

exmarx posted:

good address from the un special rapporteur on palestine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmbH68cgcmM

with some total dog poo poo questions from media
https://twitter.com/DeanRosario/status/1724276327052607790

hm this lady owns

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

CheetoVonTito posted:

Hmmm I wonder if this is a message to Iran…”woah woah chill dude, I was only teasing you with those aircraft carriers and constantly bombing Iranian facilities in Syria…sheesh…here take your money and F off”

theres literally no reason for iran to trust anything the us says because they have done poo poo like this before and then frozen the money again

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

if i were in the idf i would definitely not use the base thats marked as a target by my own forces

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

She's such an unhinged psycho

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

"The Israel intelligence community, with its superb ability in signals intelligence, had earlier assessed that the surviving hostages may have been transferred from the tunnels to the basement of Al-Shifa."

:psyduck:

Does anyone remember that this started with a surprise attack that overran several military bases?!

They had no knowledge of Hamas' activities in "peacetime", but now have perfect information? That story makes sense to people?

It makes sense if you look it through the angle of politics and its dynamics of communication

Lavishing praise through asskissing might be pretty much required to have any access to a given party (or ensure publication); additionally it accrues favor when people got badly burned for reasons, like "at least somebody gives us recognition". The latter can be masterfully used to acquire means for systemic investigation. In a clusterfuck situation though, it offers the burned party to hit back through other channels, which is especially relevant when the topic is about intelligence agencies. Boosting them while they are getting poo poo from leadership can help to learn a thing or two that might be interesting

(And yeah, that's a reason why journalism as such loving sucks)

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

CheetoVonTito posted:

Yeah every sign from Washington is that they're looking to de-escalate from a regional war, because they know they aren't ready for it. Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for all decent people who hate genocide) the attacks on US bases won't stop until Israel stops.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/1724425486988677406

jfc

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VoicesCanBe posted:

Yeah every sign from Washington is that they're looking to de-escalate from a regional war, because they know they aren't ready for it. Unfortunately for them (and fortunately for all decent people who hate genocide) the attacks on US bases won't stop until Israel stops.

they want to make sure the genocide succeeds and what better way than attempting to keep out anyone that can assist the palestinians

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Calibanibal posted:

New phone, houthis?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:stonk:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1724456095790301465

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

HallelujahLee posted:

they want to make sure the genocide succeeds and what better way than attempting to keep out anyone that can assist the palestinians

I want to see Genocide Joe and Blinken tried in the Hague but I know it won't happen.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

this was already what they did! Hamas was rigged to win precisely because the West knew that it would be much easier to make the case for obliterating Palestine if it was ruled by "Islamists" rather than a secular group!!!

gently caress you!!!

it rules

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJO6kB_Slo

still two hours to go to the official start but there is 0% this breaks 20k let alone "100,000"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the pro-Genocide march in DC is gonna be 100 times smaller and get 100 times more mainstream media attention in US compared to the anti-genocide march a few weeks ago

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

CheetoVonTito posted:

Idk the US gave Iran access to money it had tied up in Korea in exchange for releasing hostages last month and then to punish Iran for doing 10/7 (lol) they took that money away again so I don't expect this to hold

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Careful what you post here. The sad crew is talking about this thread and wanting permabans for posting news with violent stuff in it.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icJO6kB_Slo

still two hours to go to the official start but there is 0% this breaks 20k let alone "100,000"

They shut down the mall for this lmao

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

Careful what you post here. The sad crew is talking about this thread and wanting permabans for posting news with violent stuff in it.

That's literally anything involving war who gives a gently caress what they want

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

did they book the pro Israel march at the four seasons gardening center

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

the pro-Genocide march in DC is gonna be 100 times smaller and get 100 times more mainstream media attention in US compared to the anti-genocide march a few weeks ago

poo poo, if I was in college $250 would be pretty tempting

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

crazy how CSPAM is the only forum with “don’t read the other forums” as a rule, wonder if that might solve their problems

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

According to that thread (:nms: as it does show a body) this ain’t even the first time they used an older Palestinian for PR photos then immediately murdered them once they got the shot. Again, just cartoonish levels of evil for the sake of doing evil

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Spaced God posted:

That's literally anything involving war who gives a gently caress what they want

Because they actually got the admins to agree with them and they're handing out ban+30's and perma's now.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

spacetoaster posted:

One could simply close the tab and stay the gently caress in DnD if they don't like people reporting the news here. Just a thought (to them, not OP). :shrug:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i think thats only for gore stuff though

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

spacetoaster posted:

the most recent episodes of those were drive by posters lusting for sources of the stuff and wanting to say slurs tho

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

posting = problems
no posting = no problems

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

spacetoaster posted:

Because they actually got the admins to agree with them and they're handing out ban+30's and perma's now.

if you post death and gore videos here I will personally queue your ban+30 or perma

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Chinatown posted:

The US had 20+ years refining every possible logistic and tactical/logistic network for two wars that were on the other side of the globe. Along with an unparalleled military-industrial complex and spending.

gently caress teh DOD but they have the experience and money to actually know how to do combined arms operations, AND supply their forces on the other side of the world.

Russia just invaded Ukraine with basically a mob that they called an army and they forgot food, and fuel, and morale, and basically everything else other than flesh to get shredded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

Honestly they're right. I'm completely opposed to violence unless its honorable

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

Honestly they're right. I'm completely opposed to violence unless its honorable

Thankfully all of the honorable freedom fighters in gaza are honorable and I have nothing but support and veneration for them

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

the sad crews :ohdear:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Zodium posted:

if you post death and gore videos here I will personally queue your ban+30 or perma

Go get'em tiger.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
when was the last time anyone posted anything here that was even slightly objectionable? we already go out of our way to NOT post anything involving combat or death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

SplitSoul posted:

Now this is the story all about how
Merkava got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute and sing you a ditty
I'll tell you how I got blown to mince on a street in Gaza City

You can keep the bit about West Philadelphia and it still works