Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evz9-hxS5NU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the last thing a merkhava driver ever sees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSJNBGUH_o

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this tank runs on linux

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

the last thing a merkhava driver ever sees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSJNBGUH_o

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

its true that hamas has been using bugs bunny tactics, popping out of tunnels, sneaking close enough to put a stick of dynamite in elmer's pocket etc.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
2022: wow i did NOT predict that the russian military would be this fuckign retarded and incapable of even the simplest of combined arms operations.

2023: haha wow the israelis are even massively bigger retards than russia. lmbo.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

https://i.imgur.com/UeVrngK.mp4

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/Fkkuromi/status/1720159179598676285

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

imagine getting owned by Drake

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Chinatown posted:

2022: wow i did NOT predict that the russian military would be this fuckign retarded and incapable of even the simplest of combined arms operations.

2023: haha wow the israelis are even massively bigger retards than russia. lmbo.

I honestly doubt that the US would have done much better than the Russians. No one's fought anything near a peer-war since 1945 so no one remembers how to.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

punishedkissinger posted:

drat they must know they're getting torn apart on twitter huh

thats where they sent all their infantry and they're refusing to log in

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
man when youre lamer than drake i dont know how you can live with yourself

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bastard Tetris posted:

imagine getting owned by Drake

the best part is that she admits to liking his music which is the worst self-own

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
IIRC, that Tiktoker was the one who was talking about the wonderful sounds of Gaza getting carpet-bombed, so idgaf about her opinions on Drake. May she never know peace again for all her days.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Abu Ubeida is Poggers with Zoomers no cap

https://x.com/turkishalhoub/status/1720209494842520044?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

1stGear posted:

IIRC, that Tiktoker was the one who was talking about the wonderful sounds of Gaza getting carpet-bombed, so idgaf about her opinions on Drake. May she never know peace again for all her days.

it is, she's a monster

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook and Drake walk into a bar...

the perfect setup, now I just need a punchline about how all of them hosed underage girls

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
finally, a reason to stan Drake

anyone check on whether Chris Brown has called for a ceasefire?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Boat Stuck posted:

I honestly doubt that the US would have done much better than the Russians. No one's fought anything near a peer-war since 1945 so no one remembers how to.

The US had 20+ years refining every possible logistic and tactical/logistic network for two wars that were on the other side of the globe. Along with an unparalleled military-industrial complex and spending.

gently caress teh DOD but they have the experience and money to actually know how to do combined arms operations, AND supply their forces on the other side of the world.

Russia just invaded Ukraine with basically a mob that they called an army and they forgot food, and fuel, and morale, and basically everything else other than flesh to get shredded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

External Organs posted:

George: I jumped into a hole in my front yard and emerged 5 minutes later, like a newborn baby, from another hole right next to Yankee stadium. Right next to Steinbrenner's parking spot!
Jerry: It's unbelievable!
George: Death to Israel, Jerry! Death to America! I'm a Hamas man now!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
finger family elsa pregnant abu ubeida spiderman funny dance

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Drake no: no Drake
Drake yes: yes Drake

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Chinatown posted:

The US had 20+ years refining every possible logistic and tactical/logistic network for two wars that were on the other side of the globe. Along with an unparalleled military-industrial complex and spending.

gently caress teh DOD but they have the experience and money to actually know how to do combined arms operations, AND supply their forces on the other side of the world.

Russia just invaded Ukraine with basically a mob that they called an army and they forgot food, and fuel, and morale, and basically everything else other than flesh to get shredded.

:gb2gbs:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

[hollers into your big clown mouth] can i get uhhhhhhh double burger

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Boat Stuck posted:

regional powers have fought peer wars though.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

smarxist posted:

[hollers into your big clown mouth] can i get uhhhhhhh double burger

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Chinatown posted:

R

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

I think technically those kids are the generation after zoomers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Chinatown posted:

syq

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

lol i forget theres a buncha gbs nafo fellas posting in here since they cant have their own thread

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Chinatown posted:

It kinda reminds me of armoured French cavalry with swords charging machine guns in WWI. Anti-tank weaponry has gotten too plentiful for anyone to roll tanks across a battlefield.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

lol i forget theres a buncha gbs nafo fellas posting in here since they cant have their own thread

no way we got legit nafo dudes here lol

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Chinatown posted:

gently caress teh DOD.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Chinatown posted:

they couldn’t control iraq and spent most their time running between bases lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fits my needs posted:

lmao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
didnt a buncha goons have to have fundraisers for the loser soldiers in iraq because they didnt have body armor or amor for their humvees?

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Chinatown posted:

None of those 20 years were peer wars. US was fighting in the ME with total air superiority, which neither side has in U/R.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

fits my needs posted:

didnt a buncha goons have to have fundraisers for the loser soldiers in iraq because they didnt have body armor or amor for their humvees?

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they’d run between bases flat out, opening fire on anything that moved and running over children. classic signs of a well refined army