Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
what’s the latest True Anon about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

hadji murad posted:

people lie about their traumatic past to make a career on it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

tokin opposition posted:

do they actually do repairs and breakdowns on radios because otherwise i'm suing for false advertising

o it's just audio of people pouring various fluids in test tubes and beakers to see them change color

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Jel Shaker posted:

people lie about their traumatic past to make a career on it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hadji murad posted:

the boys of the hari shri ram janata whatsapp group being right about the lies of indian muslims

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the boys of the hari shri ram janata whatsapp group being right about the lies of indian muslims

uh oh

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pqsCU4RfJQ

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I work in a library and A Child Called It gets stolen literally more than any other book, even to this day. I don't understand why people do it

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
This week's Your Kickstarter Sucks, at about 14:50, tackles the new Beatles song. Recommended listening

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

majour333 posted:

This week's Your Kickstarter Sucks, at about 14:50, tackles the new Beatles song. Recommended listening

The podcast you mean. Not the song (I listened to it and it sucks!)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thought it was weird when it opened with an ad for baba ramdev

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Dokapon Findom posted:

The podcast you mean. Not the song (I listened to it and it sucks!)

Yes the song is a stinker but the yks boys' rendition delivers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I just got an ad for a hotel in Gujarat you jerks

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mila kunis posted:

thought it was weird when it opened with an ad for baba ramdev

when brace started talking about how the great lord shiva would cleanse the land from the invaders and purify the ganges i was like dang who let sanjay uncle on the podcast

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

i say swears online posted:

I just got an ad for a hotel in Gujarat you jerks

Gujarat has a good set of ideas but the Mewar Mission Tree is where the good poo poo is.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
White midwesterners don't even like pizza ranch....????

learned something new from podcasts every day, thanks amber

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Gas station pizza gets memed around here by very annoying people but it is legitimately better than Pizza Ranch. Pizza Ranch sucks.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I thought you guys were talking about dipping pizza in ranch which Midwest people love

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I ate a lot of 711 pizza back when I wanted to do the thing Epstein didn't do so as far as I'm concerned eating that should be constered a cry for help. No idea how it compares to pizza ranch

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Breadallelogram posted:

Gas station pizza gets memed around here by very annoying people but it is legitimately better than Pizza Ranch. Pizza Ranch sucks.

Casey's breakfast pizza is pretty goated

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

7/11 sends me pizza coupons a lot and honestly for $4.99 it beats a lil caesar's

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

AnEdgelord posted:

Casey's breakfast pizza is pretty goated

I had some from Kum & Go today. It's fine.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol at chapo saying to call your congressperson about Israel. "they HAVE to listen to the voicemail... at least it will ruin someone's day!"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

lol at chapo saying to call your congressperson about Israel. "they HAVE to listen to the voicemail... at least it will ruin someone's day!"

lib poo poo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
calling AOC to tell her that chapo sucks now

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

goons hate being told to call their congressperson because they get anxious talking on the phone

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

zoomers think they can just whatsapp their congressman instead of attend their baseball practice like a real change-maker

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

at best they'll get an intern who just takes the abuse while their congressperson vacations/naps

unless they're the lucky ones who work for MGT and just do a lot of cocaine then run through the halls yelling into mail slots

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

7/11 sends me pizza coupons a lot and honestly for $4.99 it beats a lil caesar's

i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope your life turns around soon

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Durf posted:

at best they'll get an intern who just takes the abuse while their congressperson vacations/naps

unless they're the lucky ones who work for MGT and just do a lot of cocaine then run through the halls yelling into mail slots

There was some article posted here just the other day about how staffers were getting all of these threats and angry correspondence but any attempt helping their congreepreson understand how furious their voters were was met with hostility if not termination

Like I get that a of these staffers are failsons and hearing angry voicemails from voters is not actual trauma, but congress has such absolute contempt for the people they serve that this only serves to make them double down

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

There was some article posted here just the other day about how staffers were getting all of these threats and angry correspondence but any attempt helping their congreepreson understand how furious their voters were was met with hostility if not termination

Like I get that a of these staffers are failsons and hearing angry voicemails from voters is not actual trauma, but congress has such absolute contempt for the people they serve that this only serves to make them double down

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

crepeface posted:

amber alert

she was good on the show and should reclaim her fourth mic forthwith

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Majorian posted:

It’s nice to have her back in the mix. There’s no replacement for Matt anywhere, but she’s a fun substitute. Liking the classic Cumtown references.

yes shes a queen and i stan

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i like 711 piiza but dude, it doesn't. lil c's is bomb. no cap.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

men think about roman-themed pizzas at least once per day

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

i like 711 piiza but dude, it doesn't. lil c's is bomb. no cap.

i feel like it used to be bomb in my community college to college days circa 2006-2012, but last time i had it the quality was loving horrible. they're clearly skimpflating and cheapflating or whatever. also it's no longer $5 hot n ready anymore, so also regular inflation

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The best pizza places are all local anywY, with names like Martini Pizza or something.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

I'm just saying it's the polical equivalent of screaming at the cashier. A sheltered cashier with rich, well connected parents, but still not helpful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

zoomers think they can just whatsapp their congressman instead of attend their baseball practice like a real change-maker