Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hollowcucks stay malding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still haven't played it

really cool game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hollowcucks stay malding.

Ugh...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

love this game but man its barely running lol

I really hope whatever console Nintendo does next is backwards compatible and gives a nice performance boost to switch games so “play your favorite third-party Switch titles at more than 18 FPS” can be a selling point

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Me (woke): God I'm going to ratio this POS so bad. Lemme see which furry-adjacent mid-concept sci-fi high school dating sim would have the sassiest line while still being relevant to the context...

Me (no longer woke, stronger jaw line): Yes I know the guac is extra. It's no problem.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

new shantae

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

Me (woke): God I'm going to ratio this POS so bad. Lemme see which furry-adjacent mid-concept sci-fi high school dating sim would have the sassiest line while still being relevant to the context...

Me (no longer woke, stronger jaw line): Yes I know the guac is extra. It's no problem.

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Once again the sizzle reel has games that look more interesting than half the actual showcase. Will have to keep an eye on Urban Myth just for art style alone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck posted:

Once again the sizzle reel has games that look more interesting than half the actual showcase. Will have to keep an eye on Urban Myth just for art style alone

game(s)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

i tried to look this up but there's so much search noise about video game urban legends that it doesn't even show up, lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

this without a shred of irony

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

copy posted:

at last, a game that captures the feeling of leaving scottland

I'm in Norf England for work for two weeks and the game that best approximates this feeling is Bloodborne

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm in Norf England for work for two weeks and the game that best approximates this feeling is Bloodborne

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i tried to look this up but there's so much search noise about video game urban legends that it doesn't even show up, lol

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2089600/Urban_Myth_Dissolution_Center/

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tfw I see pixels

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh wow more indie crapola, get me the gently caress outta... *sees the animal creature in a big Frog & Toad looking one piece swimsuit* Alright chill. Mod hat on.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

...The Meesa Association?

Fungah! posted:

*single electron switches spin directions*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

✅ Procedurally generated
✅ Farming
✅ Deckbuilding
✅ Roguelike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DieyzCVTMog

HolePisser1982 posted:

the more hate fills my heart, the less space i have for wholesome life sims. yet ive never felt better...

In Training posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tfw I see pixels

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh wow more indie crapola, get me the gently caress outta... *sees the animal creature in a big Frog & Toad looking one piece swimsuit* Alright chill. Mod hat on.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still haven't played it

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Sounds like another day in paradise.

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't like the Scottish game. My bigoted aunt is called Moira and theres Scottish music in it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't like the Scottish game.

look, even david tennant is calling it macbeth now.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

...The Meesa Association?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

In Training posted:

forgot to quote this.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Mario RPG Remake comes out Friday and is gonna own. I would like to chat about it, here, in this thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Mario RPG Remake comes out Friday and is gonna own. I would like to chat about it, here, in this thread

me too

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sleeping the entire day in preperation so i can play super mario rpg until the crack of dawn

----------------

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Bought a physical copy that should arrive just in time for when I get off work on Friday. I've played this game a million times and much like Link's Awakening I am excited to play the same game, but nicer.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sleeping the entire day in preperation so i can play super mario rpg until the crack of dawn

this

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

finally gonna use the second redemption of the voucher I got for TotK for mario rpg, so it'll basically be free. hell yeah

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Been retaining my semen so I can cum all day, but you do you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Martman posted:

finally gonna use the second redemption of the voucher I got for TotK for mario rpg, so it'll basically be free. hell yeah

I already did. You can use the vouchers for preorders too.