Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014

Sickening posted:

It appears that Jay Amazingness has gone fuckgoons and stolen stuff on his way out.

He also pulled the modules and rigs in the Imperial Palace. Luckily it was so close to downtime that it seems like 70% of clones were not destroyed. We think the most recent clones installed were the ones that got hit first. He got money from various wallets but not our main savings accounts. Some BPOs were stolen, some caps and other hangars.
As to how this could happen? I've known Jay for a decade, I consider him a good friend. We have talked a lot, we talked today. We discuss lots of things outside of Eve. He recently came back to Eve and I gave him director roles because I trust him, I would say he's the person I trust the most in Eve. I don't know why it's happened. There is a small chance he was hacked which I'm holding on to, but more likely he just decided to do this. I hope he's ok. If he wanted to make his mark on Eve I guess here it is. Personally I'm very hurt. There's not much more to it. As an alliance and coalition it's not going to affect us but I'm going to feel it for a long time.

qq more, delete goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Feliday Melody posted:

Did he ever post why? Like, is it vengeance for Mittens or some other reason?

i'm hoping it's vengence for them not bringing back helldump

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
i have confirmed that this was 100% helldump related

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

why would delta do this???

Captain Melo
Mar 28, 2014
Post ITT if you are still proudly GAY 4 JAY

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
lol, just been told to join a goons move op (and therefore goons comms) to get into fountain and this is absolutely loving straining my already wafer thin patience with this whole arrangement

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM FIFTY THOUSAND JUMP CLONES DOWN THE SPACE TOILET. ITS DELTA SQAD TIME RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE CHEST MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, FURNOK DORN. I CAVE IN MY CHEST AND CAVE IN MY CHEST HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN 1DQ OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S SHITTIEST VIDEO GAME. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO POST GOOD AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Captain Melo posted:

Post ITT if you are still proudly GAY 4 JAY

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Can I just say I am loving this drama

Eve drama, best drama

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.

notaspy posted:

Can I just say I am loving this drama

Eve drama, best drama

someone said Jay only did a trillion isk in damage.

those are rookie numbers

:colbert:

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

im gayer 4 jayer than ever before

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

windex posted:

those are rookie numbers

Hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Solus posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM FIFTY THOUSAND JUMP CLONES DOWN THE SPACE TOILET. ITS DELTA SQAD TIME RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE CHEST MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, FURNOK DORN. I CAVE IN MY CHEST AND CAVE IN MY CHEST HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN 1DQ OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S SHITTIEST VIDEO GAME. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO POST GOOD AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
For gently caress's sake, 7 days Omega-time for free? Don't do this to me, CCP. I can't resist the temptation to grab that poo poo, even though I'm not really playing. (I have enough unused, dormant accounts that this is like getting 40 bucks gifted.)

Ugh, I don't even want to know how painful this would be for one of those crazy people who multibox dozens of accounts.

Oh yeah, if you like getting stuff for free, the NES gifts every account logging in 7 days Omega for freet. So go and get it!

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

So how much money did you guys lose in pods today?

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

floppyspud posted:

0 because I am a Dangerous Schismatic or something

also someone needs to reset the count in the title from 0 weeks back to 0 weeks, this definitely is an implosion.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

floppyspud posted:

All pods are have been replaced.

Just kidding, I have no idea, but this sure is making for some interesting afternoon reading. :munch:

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

How do you get 7 days for free? Do I...do I need to...log in? /shudder

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

windex posted:

those are rookie numbers

it's closer to two or three

Ynglaur posted:

So basically, "We hosed up on the the ban side but come be an adult and we can probably sort things out amicably?"

yeah but it's funny because they smeared poo poo all over the walls and ceiling and while still having poo poo caked fingers and lips are saying "hurr you need to come to us and be an adult", lmao come sort things out with the literal problem while we pretend it was you

floppyspud posted:

in pods? still being totaled, probably a trillion or two easily - that's 53000 pods in an alliance that mandates amulets and has the biggest supercap fleet in the game and then literally thousands of regular capitals

waffe got cleaned right out

hailthefish posted:

im gayer 4 jayer than ever before

Solus posted:

psilocybin laden fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Nov 14, 2023

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.
hi hello kayesette can we rename to thread to EVE 2023: It has been 0 weeks since last goonfucking? tia

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

in pods? still being totaled, probably a trillion or two

waffe got cleaned right out

I meant as a personal question, although I’m not sure there are many people in GSF here.

Post your pod losses

Everyone buy learner implants

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

And here I was thinking about ending my winning streak.

:rubby:

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

floppyspud posted:

I meant as a personal question, although I’m not sure there are many people in GSF here.

Post your pod losses

Everyone buy learner implants

i got lucky, apparently mine survived somehow despite them being new (i put them in there last night cause i moved them down from the north)

in total i had three pods there, one expensive highgrade hydra pod, and two mid grade amulet pods - they all lived somehow, the only one i would get ball chafe from is the hydra

all my other pods i never kept in 1dq for this exact reason

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

well I have managed to get all but one of my characters into Delve, and my JF into 1DQ. To be honest this has all been such a distasteful ballache I may just get everything into 1DQ then win EVE for good

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Lost a HG nirvana rag pod, and my vargur sax nomad pod and, idk, probably a good 10 other lower value ones.

Probably 10-12b worth? vOv

still gay for jay

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The server not deleting all the clones sure seems like a bug, I hope he petitions it

going to have to agree with this. we should not let bugs get in the way of fun things.

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

Lost about 1.5 bil in pods (carrier and dread pod). Sad!

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

well I have managed to get all but one of my characters into Delve, and my JF into 1DQ. To be honest this has all been such a distasteful ballache I may just get everything into 1DQ then win EVE for good

you could've avoided all this by asking anyone here to help you move, you have like friends or whatever you know that right

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

psilocybin laden posted:

you could've avoided all this by asking anyone here to help you move, you have like friends or whatever you know that right

you know I can't access goon comms, or jabber, or the forums unless I crawl on my hands and knees to merk asking to be unbanned, right?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

you know I can't access goon comms, or jabber, or the forums unless I crawl on my hands and knees to merk asking to be unbanned, right?

Your main problem is that you’re still in brave.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

rather be in Brave than Karmafleet or any GSF corp really

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

rather be in Brave than Karmafleet or any GSF corp really

You basically are in karmafleet now lol

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

i mean literally here in the SA thread, i would've lit cynos for you out to querious (the delta sqad homeland)

i'm pretty sure you gave me a carrier when you quit the alliance so it's the least i could do

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

all my GSF caps went up on public contracts in Irmalin when I pulled them out of asset safety. If I did personally arrange to sell one, it left absolutely no lasting memory

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Ynglaur posted:

How do you get 7 days for free? Do I...do I need to...log in? /shudder

CCP wants you to use their NES in-game shop. So you log in, fire up NES, and then you'll "buy" 7 days Omega time for 0 bucks. One-time offer, per account. So if you have 7 accounts and click your way through each, that's the equivalent of getting 7x7=49 days for free.

Of course, at some point I guess your fingers will start falling off, so there's a drawback

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

all my GSF caps went up on public contracts in Irmalin when I pulled them out of asset safety. If I did personally arrange to sell one, it left absolutely no lasting memory

maybe it was someone else, someone straight up gave me a carrier named "buenos diaz fuckboys" for free and I thought it was you

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

psilocybin laden posted:

maybe it was someone else, someone straight up gave me a carrier named "buenos diaz fuckboys" for free and I thought it was you

it was me

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Libluini posted:

CCP wants you to use their NES in-game shop. So you log in, fire up NES, and then you'll "buy" 7 days Omega time for 0 bucks. One-time offer, per account. So if you have 7 accounts and click your way through each, that's the equivalent of getting 7x7=49 days for free.

Of course, at some point I guess your fingers will start falling off, so there's a drawback

:suicide:

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

hey if you do this give me all your poo poo first thanks