Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

PhazonLink posted:

why does Grimes even need to serve the papers in person?

didnt Musk taunt an EU org and go "lol post it here." and they did and now suddenly musk is silent on EU matters? just post the papers on his website or DMs.

or ask Zuck or Google what their apps say is musk's current assassination coordinates are.

because it's the law and courts actually strongly prefer you do the things required by law for you to win

there actually was at least one case where someone was allowed to serve someone else online but they showed they had exhausted all other means of contacting them first, and I don't remember what jurisdiction that was in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
watch grimes's interview with nardwuar and you will learn all you need to know about grimes

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I feel I already do, without watching that

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

R.L. Stine posted:

watch grimes's interview with nardwuar and you will learn all you need to know about grimes

*pulls out handful of spaghetti* Now what can you tell me about this

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

holtemon posted:

The Ford Raptor can carry 2 bikes how about that Elon

lmao my Honda Fit holds 3 bikes internally if you're willing to pop the front wheel off the third (usually very quick and easy for mountain bikes)

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Sir Tonk posted:

marines are so loving stupid

semper fail

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
the best thing about the spaghetti thing is that i think she said it was because she's vegan and its hard to find places that cater to that which a) it isn't b) eat a fuckin salad????

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Circle Nine posted:

the best thing about the spaghetti thing is that i think she said it was because she's vegan and its hard to find places that cater to that which a) it isn't b) eat a fuckin salad????

she's insanely dumb, op

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

grok: artificial incelligence

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Circle Nine posted:

it was only for a year or two, not really enough time to fully develop her vegan diet

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Pookah posted:

Got a pitch meeting with Elon tomorrow, wish me luck!

Baxket of X, you idiot

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

ben shapino posted:

she's insanely dumb, op

fair

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Circle Nine posted:

Spaghetti is vegan, it's just semolina and water.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
When we say the idiot ate nothing but spaghetti, are we talking just boiled noodles no sauce?

I bet she just ate uncooked like a twizzler lol

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

holtemon posted:

When we say the idiot ate nothing but spaghetti, are we talking just boiled noodles no sauce?

I bet she just ate uncooked like a twizzler lol

bold of you to assume she boiled them

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bip Roberts posted:

Spaghetti is vegan, it's just semolina and water.

they were saying it's not hard to find vegan places, not that spaghetti isn't vegan

and yes she means cooked noodles no sauce

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ben shapino posted:

they were saying it's not hard to find vegan places, not that spaghetti isn't vegan

and yes she means cooked noodles no sauce

Ah, I didn't listen to anything, I thought she thought spaghetti was an egg noodle

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bip Roberts posted:

Ah, I didn't listen to anything, I thought she thought spaghetti was an egg noodle

she thinks hot dogs are vegan because it's just scrap meat and they don't kill any animals just for the scrap so it's technically ok

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

R.L. Stine posted:

I think she might be legit brain damaged

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Google Jeb Bush posted:

vitriol towards Grimes is bizarre to me

her worst contribution to society was making Elon happy for a time, but she also then made him sad, so I think we can call that one a wash

she's a fairly dumb music celebrity, who cares

My smol bean Elon is just a supergenius ubermensch who knows that those trans people are ruining their ability to reproduce and that he's frustrated by people who rail against establishments that actively harm them. Also I acted as Elon's union buster and corporate snitch and still think the world of him after he stalked me at one of my concerts and kidnapped my children - Grimes, innocent person not deserving of criticism

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Songbearer posted:

My smol bean Elon is just a supergenius ubermensch who knows that those trans people are ruining their ability to reproduce and that he's frustrated by people who rail against establishments that actively harm them. Also I acted as Elon's union buster and corporate snitch and still think the world of him after he stalked me at one of my concerts and kidnapped my children - Grimes, innocent person not deserving of criticism

I'm pretty sure you just don't like her because she's a woman. Examine that and do better please

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

when did tesla start making fridges?

https://x.com/atomly/status/1724253313561141419?s=46&t=rSc-CAl4ZevcACnaJdfMFg

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hello, my cold friend!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ben shapino posted:

she thinks hot dogs are vegan because it's just scrap meat and they don't kill any animals just for the scrap so it's technically ok

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bugsy posted:

A real truck for real people doing real things.

5 tons of absolutely worthless resource waste

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Just a bad vehicle

What *can* it do

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jestery posted:

Just a bad vehicle

What *can* it do

kill all the occupants of the vehicle it hits because its 60-0 braking distance is probably a quarter mile because they're most likely using off-the-shelf brakes and diffs from the model 3 or something

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

MrQwerty posted:

kill all the occupants of the vehicle it hits because its 60-0 braking distance is probably a quarter mile because they're most likely using off-the-shelf brakes and diffs from the model 3 or something

That's a feature

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Jestery posted:

Just a bad vehicle

What *can* it do

Stop hordes of bow wielding libs trying to shoot you on your drive to the costco

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

MrQwerty posted:

5 tons of absolutely worthless resource waste

Turn on your monitor.

Got em :smugdog:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

PetraCore posted:

I enjoy her music but in basically every other aspect she seems dumb as hell. It's probably why she got on with Elon so well before their whole thing collapsed, because afaik she just assumed he's super smart so whatever he's explaining to her must be how it actually works, and then he got to feel super smart by incorrectly explaining things to her.

Keep in mind that this is the woman who at one point literally said "mansplaining is my love language"

She said that, because she's a woman, she's not smart enough to grasp complicated concepts so she liked by mansplained at by Elon because he's a big smart man who was willing to dumb things down for her. It made her feel loved

So yes, their dynamic was exactly as you imagine

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

did he pay business insider to run a story with horse in the title so ppl have a harder time finding out about the other horse thing he did

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Data Graham posted:

Have I been using the word "useful" wrong this whole time

Yes

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Peanut Butler posted:

did he pay business insider to run a story with horse in the title so ppl have a harder time finding out about the other horse thing he did

Next he'll start talking up horse rather than ketamine to muddle things further

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

kazil posted:

Why would you even need a bicycle if you have a Cybertruck??

The bike is better for offroading.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Isn’t “experimental” music just a word for an attempt at music that sucks/didn’t pan out? I don’t understand how people use it as a compliment

Yeah, but that's okay. Sometimes the point of an experiment is finding out something doesn't work. Releasing it as "experimental" sets that expectation and understanding, knowing that maybe someone else can improve on it.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Neo Rasa posted:

The bike is better for offroading.

Pretty sure the bike is to get back home after that thing dies somewhere down the road.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

Pretty sure the bike is to get back home after that thing dies somewhere down the road.

Generous of you to assume the driver doesn't die with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Jestery posted:

Just a bad vehicle

What *can* it do

cybertruck, the everything vehicle