Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Rattlehead posted:

Who can forget when, at the Super Bowl party, Jackie stuck his finger in that guy's butt and then kept on eating chicken wings.

That would have been the guy know as "Gay Ramone"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Been listening to the JD and Jared stuff last couple days.

I always felt that Jared got off pretty light when it turns out he was the mole. Including those recorded responses where he's so aggro that JD accuses him of it before the truth comes out.
Of course, aggro bro types like him just get promoted up in that world, I guess.

But also JD is so screwed up. The reveal of the Halloween costume being the source of his ire toward Jared is so pathetic.
I don't know. Whatever.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

What does it mean that 'he was the mole'. Was he spying on people for upper management?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rattlehead posted:

Who can forget when, at the Super Bowl party, Jackie stuck his finger in that guy's butt and then kept on eating chicken wings.

It was ribs, which is somehow grosser.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

What does it mean that 'he was the mole'. Was he spying on people for upper management?

I meant to say "The Rat"
From November 2009

quote:

Howard announced that he was going to reveal “the rat” who leaked information from the show’s internal message group – but first asked everyone to guess who they thought it was.

The guys in the back office collective decided it was Tim Sabean. The guys in the HowardTV voted for Jared Fox.

Robin and Artie thought it was HowardTV head honcho Doug Goodstein. Gary said the guys in the office had even created a leader board with photos of the top suspects to keep track of them all.

JARED REVEALED AS THE RAT

Later, Jared came in to confess: “So first off – the thing that I object to – I wasn’t being a rat. I was trying to protect Ronnie…I saw that there could be an HR issue…and wanted to make sure he didn’t bring the intern out.”

Jared admitted that he thought the leak issue would blow over: “I thought the best was to deal with this – I was hoping it would just go away.” Howard noted that Jared had vehemently denied the accusations last week – going so far as to yell at JD for suggesting that he was the rat.

Jared said he’d tried his best to make up for it: “I did apologize to him.” Howard was shocked: “You are really good. You’re a good liar.” Robin was pissed: “I’m not gonna be able to trust another thing you say!”

Howard said Jared was also the center of another controversy – over photos of his “Chippendale dancer” Halloween costume. Jared explained that High Pitch Mike had taken the pictures without his consent and posted them on Facebook. Jared said he just feared for his future: “I don’t want that to become a part of my corporate persona.” Artie was grossed out: “What he did to those pictures? God!”

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Shes Not Impressed posted:

But also JD is so screwed up. The reveal of the Halloween costume being the source of his ire toward Jared is so pathetic.

Were you even listening? Jared was dressed like a pimp!

With a hat!

And a cane!

If JD's confession is to be believed, then he was also a little too into the role.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I can't believe a guy who's nickname was Da Badass would be so nervous like that.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Dolly Parton is on the show tomorrow, which of course reminds me of when she threatened to sue Stern over her remixed audiobook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0F9gD6bcPM

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
It seemed like more than that. They stopped doing audiobook cuts from people that basically weren't show members after the "I love n****r cock" thing resulted in Howard giving a public apology and them never playing it again.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Lifespan posted:

It seemed like more than that. They stopped doing audiobook cuts from people that basically weren't show members after the "I love n****r cock" thing resulted in Howard giving a public apology and them never playing it again.

Man, looking back at that specific line in hindsite from 2023 and holy motherfucking yikes.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Shocking material tbh, from the creator of "White women generally don't have sex with black men"

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I thought that line from “Dolly” was hilarious, actually. Even still. Yes, it’s not her, that’s the joke, I get it.

What will be just as funny is them totally not mentioning it at all when she comes in to the show.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
How do you write a song like Jolene? I imagine you just sit down and it comes out of you. I gotta get in a band! Who was Jolene? Do you think, in a sense, that Jolene was your mother?

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mexican Radio posted:

How do you write a song like Jolene? I imagine you just sit down and it comes out of you. I gotta get in a band! Who was Jolene? Do you think, in a sense, that Jolene was your mother?

You've said it all!

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Do you find me, Ed Torian, attractive?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The best line from the Dolly mash ups was "Kenny Rodgers' beard smells like boy cum."

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Did you ever give Willie Nelson a dutch oven?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lifespan posted:

I agree with Cliche Guevara, that is still funny.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

DeadBonesBrook posted:

H-have you ever thought about being with a man crossing your mind? Have you ever pleasured yourself clothes shopping with Henry Rollins?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

mannerup posted:

H-have you ever thought about being with a man crossing your mind? Have you ever pleasured yourself clothes shopping with Henry Rollins?

Ehhhh he is being deceptive there

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
Do you look at the paper after you wipe?

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

I'm so in love with cu

cumber

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Mexican Radio posted:

Do you look at the paper after you wipe?

Sometimes yes.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Does her huge rear end make huge doodies?

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Edit: Whoops.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I just saw that Maria Menounos has Pancreatic cancer.

Does Fred play:

Jackie laugh(s)
Gilbert Laugh
Maria Menounos laugh (thats the one that sounds kinda like a sheep if you didn't hear that interview)

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
I'd go with the Seth Rogan and Maria mash-up laughs. Sucks to hear that about her :smith: I think she recently battled brain cancer or something?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

I just saw that Maria Menounos has Pancreatic cancer.

Does Fred play:

Jackie laugh(s)
Gilbert Laugh
Maria Menounos laugh (thats the one that sounds kinda like a sheep if you didn't hear that interview)

Id love for a Gilbert "HOLY MACKELLLL!"

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rattlehead posted:

Some sales guy, who later left the company. Great story!

On the whole, I agree, busting on Jackie constitutes a large portion of my Favorite Show Moments.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ehhhh he is being deceptive there

Ed Torian rapping will never not be funny.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I can't even chew an apple.

Or a dick.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DangerDummy! posted:

I can't even chew an apple.

Or a dick.

It's gotta be put closer together than that. It was extra awkward how soon "or a dick" came out at the end.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
detlev bronk

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
cookies are my weakness

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I now have the tools to take the weight off.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Hurry up, I've got a hot poo poo in the chamber!

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
If it was created by man it can be solved by man

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The Robins Taley posted:

If it was created by man it can be solved by man

I've thought of this quote so many times in my life.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I'm sorry I called your kids mongoloid. you were shoving this christmas card in my face

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I still think it's funny that Tim Sabean fell into the MAGA vortex. Not surprising, mind you, just funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Where do you think she met him? At an accounting firm?