Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Good, but also, the gently caress is the city of Columbus Ohio gonna do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ikanreed posted:

there are probably a number of isreali businesses they work with, their cops are trained by israel, they probably donate to isreali settler charities as a city

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

ikanreed posted:

rename columbus day to palestine day

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Page 1776: God drat America

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Vox Nihili posted:

Death to America

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

ikanreed posted:

Nothing much. Whats Ohio Gozaimas with you?

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Vox Nihili posted:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

vietnam committed a genocide on america when it killed all those american soldiers. this thread needs to recognize and admit that fact if it wants to sit at the grownups table on forums thanksgiving

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Vox Nihili posted:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Vox Nihili posted:

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Love it. Zionists have their rinky dink little march for genocide while people standing on the side of humanity are actually disrupting poo poo.

the entire government and mic is on their side, they dont really have anything to disrupt lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

guidoanselmi posted:

no one is safe from anti-semitism - even at the pro-peace march! perfidious american hamas attacks jewish hospital in the US!

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1724493133415592024

I think this the stupid prayer tent that some fundie Christian group keeps open 24/7 on the mall lol

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Dta

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Voice of Labor posted:

oh hey, what's the extremely nazi 90 degree wing eagle nazi regalia in the middle there?

e: with lightning bolts too?
it's a battalion in the givati brigade called סיירת גבעתי

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Nov 14, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
all idf logos are by definition nazi regalia

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Hatebag posted:

yep, like i said i think hezbollah is doing the best they can with what they have. but i also understand the frustration that it seems like they could be doing more

i just think MANPAD is a fun word to say/think. like it's a sanitary napkin for insecure guys

If I was in the death machine industry I'd be totally flexing my Cobra/GI Joe muscles making up demented acronyms.

I want to see a line item on the Pentagon's budget for my new DONGBARF system.

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

guidoanselmi posted:

no one is safe from anti-semitism - even at the pro-peace march! perfidious american hamas attacks jewish hospital in the US!

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1724493133415592024

Good luck avoiding the porta potties motha f***as!

https://x.com/dave7news/status/1724397918046589172?s=46
https://x.com/dave7news/status/1724398546403688481?s=46
https://x.com/dave7news/status/1724397675242520751?s=46

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Voice of Labor posted:

vietnam committed a genocide on america when it killed all those american soldiers. this thread needs to recognize and admit that fact if it wants to sit at the grownups table on forums thanksgiving

This is how people remember King Phillip's War, the biggest war against the Powhatan.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Hatebag posted:

yep, like i said i think hezbollah is doing the best they can with what they have. but i also understand the frustration that it seems like they could be doing more

Yeah, as glorious as a march to Tel Aviv would be to imagine everyone in the region opposing the US is under huge material constraints. They've gotten this far by being smart. If they can continue harassment that's a victory in itself. Keeping the fight going makes it more likely for other countries to get involved and chips away at Israeli society.

A think a distinct difference between old Nazis and the contemporary neoliberal fascists is that Germans had endured defeat and hard decades before they went off to war. Nazi propaganda efforts were to convince Germans to endure the new hardships needed to fight and supply the war. The neoliberal fascist promise is that their wars will be cheap and easy. Their propaganda is to just make people feel better about supporting genocides and global mayhem. No one in the Western world is prepared to endure hardships for fighting any enemy no matter how comically evil they are hyped.

So, Israel's opponents have to make the genocide hard. It has to make the IDF draw on reserves, keep them in the field, disrupt the economy, and remind Israeli citizens constantly they are at war. As ridiculous as it seems disrupting brunch has strategic value. Do that long enough and the fascists are getting thrown out. I think all countries in the Western world would accept a very bad peace to go back their comforts eventually (covid showed that imo).

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

lol lmao the national guard was activated to deal with graffiti at the hitler 2 rally

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's a battalion in the givati brigade called סיירת גבעתי

looks like that fox is trying to take a poo poo on the eagle there, confusing heraldry

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Just imagine a bunch of army troops in armor circling around a few teens and cuffing them. What is this, the West Bank?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

blacks rule

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

I think if we can accept the best the Americans can do is some marching around occasionally yelling at politicians and delaying a boat for like two days I think we can accept the best hezbollah can do is some medium intensity shelling.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Speleothing posted:

Death to America

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

This is how people remember King Phillip's War, the biggest war against the Powhatan.

Pretty much any narrative about native people in the Americas until recently focuses on native raids and violence towards settlers.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

CheetoVonTito posted:

https://x.com/dave7news/status/1724398546403688481?s=46

:airquote:

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
nobody likes israel

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i have yet to see any proof that israel or palestine even exist

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

p sure only historians and academics remember king phillips war which sorta supports the thesis that school is ultimatley bad for you

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

As often as the US navy runs their ships into poo poo lately then if you can just keep them deployed for a year remotely near a war zone they'll probably manage to sink one or two themselves. Maybe the Israelis will have another go at it.

The elite helicopter pilots who died the other day looked bad no matter how they tried to paint it. Either Hamas got the US' best trying to insert some operators or they were loving around under no pressure at all and managed to crash. Looking really ready for war America.

Provolone
May 17, 2004

CheetoVonTito posted:

https://x.com/dave7news/status/1724397918046589172?s=46

So which side of the the tent is that graffiti on? the video from the israel war room showed that on the inside.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
Someone wrote the word Gaza on a toilet! Oh no!

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Strep Vote posted:

Riverdaughter on blogspot had a blog in those days and I remember very clearly her warning her readers to never take water for granted; always use or save it, never waste it. Empty a glass in a potted plant or the dog's bowl, never in the sink. I conserve water to this day because of that post and I think quite a few people now understand exactly what these bombs mean; suffering for that nice girl on Instagram, or that kid who posts art on Tumblr, or some guy you know on Twitter because of your shared interest in model trains.

You can either choose to justify slaughtering children, or you can refuse to justify slaughtering children, and it's a lot harder when you can see their faces.

poo poo, I was an adult during the Iraq war and never knew about this blogger. I'll probably get the books that consolidate her posts to read through.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If only Hamas would stop spray painting porta potties we wouldn't have to kill all these children -Ameeica 2023

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Marenghi posted:

Another victim was identified. She was burnt beyond recognition which is why it took so long for the body to be identified, despite her being found in her home.She died in a kibbutz which the IDF confirmed they had shelled homes containing Hamas. Call me paranoid but I'd wager given the condition she was more likely killed by an IDF tank, than Hamas.

https://x.com/Etanetan23/status/1724201989817417742?s=20

this lady looks like one of the AI generated faces that doesn't quite look real lol

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I've seen this trick before. The graffiti was actually made by the person reporting it and complaining about it, right?

It's always something that either cleans off easily or is on something disposable or low value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

10/7 is to israeli cum collectors what 9/11 is to nyc firefighters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)