Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'm going to the Spaghetti Warehouse with coworkers on Friday. It is the most depressing outdated restaurant I've ever been to.

Looking forward to it.

spaghetti warehouse isn’t a real place come the gently caress on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

VideoKid posted:

the website is https://www.meatballs.com lmo a

oh god it's mostly in ohio

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zeriel posted:

Albert Einstein also had bone spurs and was called a loving moron by his peers. He was also indicted for stealing an election and sued about bank fraud related to his estate in Mara Largo. Makes you think.

Donard Trumpstein

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
EA: You say they've weaponized the Justice Department, they weaponized the FBI. Would you do the same if you're reelected?

DT: Well, he's unleashed something that everybody we've all known about this for a hundred years. We've watched other countries do it and, in some cases, effective and in other cases, the country's overthrown or it's been totally ineffective. But we've watched this for a long time, and it's not unique, but it's unique for the United States. Yeah. If they do this and they've already done it, but if they want to follow through on this, yeah, it could certainly happen in reverse. It could certainly happen in reverse. What they've done is they've released the genie out of the box. You understand that They've done something that nobody thought would happen. They've taken a president who is very popular. I got 75 million votes, much more than that. I believe no president's ever gotten that many votes and they've taken that number of people. And I think you can double it or almost you can triple it in terms of the real the feeling. You can't do that. You can't go after people. You know, when you're president and you've done a good job and you're popular, you don't go after them so you can win an election. They've done indictments in order to win an election. They call it weaponization, and the people aren't going to stand for it. But yeah, they have done something that allows the next party. I mean, if somebody if I happen to be president and I see somebody who's doing well and beating me very badly, I say go down and indict them. Mostly what that would be, you know, they would be out of business. They'd be out they'd be out of the election. In my case, it was there were such pathetic indictments. Like I challenged the election, I challenged the election. They everybody challenges elections if they think they're wrong. The Democrats challenged my election in 2016. Almost everybody, they challenged it. Well, nothing happened there. So these are very these are political indictments is a Biden indictments. And the people get it. They really get it. It's been very impressive to watch. Polls came out today that I'm leading in, as you know, in Florida. I'm leaning Ron De Sanctimonious. I call him that because I got him elected and then he runs against me, just sanctimonious. He's a sanctimonious guy, but he's very unpopular now in Florida. I've taken him from popular to very unpopular. I got more votes than him. You know, a lot of people don't know. I got 1.2 million votes more than he got in Florida, who you know, nobody talks about that. The fake news doesn't want to talk about it. So I talk about it like on your show, which will get big ratings, you're going to get such big ratings. But we're leading him by a lot and we're leading Biden by a lot. You alluded to it in your first question. We're leading Biden. According to The New York Times, No fan of mine, but we're leading them practically everywhere. So we'll see what happens. But we want to make America great again. And we're going to do it. We're going to get along great with South America. We're going to do great with Mexico. We have really great I had tremendous relationships with Mexico. In fact, my son in law, Jared, got an award, a medal, which is like the equivalent of just about your biggest award. And he did that because of the relationships and the business things that we've been able to do between the countries and even the military and the security things we've done between the countries.

Holy poo poo lmfao

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Having dinner at Lasagna Hut, with all my pals.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
EA: You mean Prime Minister Netanyahu.

DT: Also is strong. But you have I'm talking about a different situation. You have in Hungary, Viktor Orban. And they were interviewing him last week and they said, what would you recommend to Biden to do? Because the whole world is blowing up, not just this country or your country, the whole world is blowing up. When you look at Ukraine and you look at Israel and everything that’s going and the whole world is a mess. And he said, I’d tell him immediately, resign and let Trump take over, because when Trump was here, China was afraid. Russia was afraid. There was no problem. Whether it's afraid or respect, I'd rather have the word respect. But he said we had no problems. The whole world was at peace. I didn't start any wars. I'm the first one, but I finished one with ISIS. You know, we defeated ISIS in a matter of weeks because we have a military, The United States military is so great. I rebuilt the entire military. The United States military is great. We defeated ISIS in four weeks. Everyone said it would take four years and you wouldn't be able to do it. We have an incredible military. We don't get to show it. But I didn't. Look, it's peace through strength, really. But we didn't. I'm the first president in 71 years that didn't start a war. And when Hillary Clinton was running against me, she said, if you look at him and if you hear him, he's going to get us into war. I said, No, I'm going to keep you out of wars. And that's what I did. But Viktor Orban, who's a highly respected leader and really a good man, he said that Trump had this thing going so well. Three years ago, we had no problems. We had no inflation. We had no Ukraine problem. We had no Israel problem. We had no problems literally whatsoever. We had a border that was secure, the most secure it's ever been. The United States economy was the strongest it's ever been. We did some job and now everything is horrible. You're going to end up in a world war. We have an incompetent leader of the United States. He can't, he can't walk off a stage. He can't find the stairs. He can't put two sentences together. He can't talk. And this man is dealing with Putin and President Xi and all of these people that would probably not say they love us, but we have somebody that's negotiating for us. And, you know, when you talk about negotiating, you're talking about the biggest threat in this world today. It's probably a question you're going to ask me. It's border and all of that. But the biggest threat is nuclear weapons. And we have a man that doesn't even know what a nuclear weapon is as our chief negotiator. And it's a very scary thing. You could end up in World War three and World War Three happens, probably Mexico will no longer be around, because the power of nuclear weapons are so big. If they hit us, you're going to be wiped out, too. That's how bad it is. And when I hear these people talking about the environment and over a 300-year period, the oceans will rise by 1/100 of an inch. And this is such a threat. It's not a threat. The threat is not global warming. It's nuclear warming. It's the single biggest threat to your country, to our country, to every country.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

We had no problems literally whatsoever.

:hmmyes:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

VideoKid posted:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Glumwheels posted:

EA: You say they've weaponized the Justice Department, they weaponized the FBI. Would you do the same if you're reelected?

DT: Well, he's unleashed something that everybody we've all known about this for a hundred years. We've watched other countries do it and, in some cases, effective and in other cases, the country's overthrown or it's been totally ineffective. But we've watched this for a long time, and it's not unique, but it's unique for the United States. Yeah. If they do this and they've already done it, but if they want to follow through on this, yeah, it could certainly happen in reverse. It could certainly happen in reverse. What they've done is they've released the genie out of the box. You understand that They've done something that nobody thought would happen. They've taken a president who is very popular. I got 75 million votes, much more than that. I believe no president's ever gotten that many votes and they've taken that number of people. And I think you can double it or almost you can triple it in terms of the real the feeling. You can't do that. You can't go after people. You know, when you're president and you've done a good job and you're popular, you don't go after them so you can win an election. They've done indictments in order to win an election. They call it weaponization, and the people aren't going to stand for it. But yeah, they have done something that allows the next party. I mean, if somebody if I happen to be president and I see somebody who's doing well and beating me very badly, I say go down and indict them. Mostly what that would be, you know, they would be out of business. They'd be out they'd be out of the election. In my case, it was there were such pathetic indictments. Like I challenged the election, I challenged the election. They everybody challenges elections if they think they're wrong. The Democrats challenged my election in 2016. Almost everybody, they challenged it. Well, nothing happened there. So these are very these are political indictments is a Biden indictments. And the people get it. They really get it. It's been very impressive to watch. Polls came out today that I'm leading in, as you know, in Florida. I'm leaning Ron De Sanctimonious. I call him that because I got him elected and then he runs against me, just sanctimonious. He's a sanctimonious guy, but he's very unpopular now in Florida. I've taken him from popular to very unpopular. I got more votes than him. You know, a lot of people don't know. I got 1.2 million votes more than he got in Florida, who you know, nobody talks about that. The fake news doesn't want to talk about it. So I talk about it like on your show, which will get big ratings, you're going to get such big ratings. But we're leading him by a lot and we're leading Biden by a lot. You alluded to it in your first question. We're leading Biden. According to The New York Times, No fan of mine, but we're leading them practically everywhere. So we'll see what happens. But we want to make America great again. And we're going to do it. We're going to get along great with South America. We're going to do great with Mexico. We have really great I had tremendous relationships with Mexico. In fact, my son in law, Jared, got an award, a medal, which is like the equivalent of just about your biggest award. And he did that because of the relationships and the business things that we've been able to do between the countries and even the military and the security things we've done between the countries.

Holy poo poo lmfao

Glumwheels posted:

EA: You mean Prime Minister Netanyahu.

DT: Also is strong. But you have I'm talking about a different situation. You have in Hungary, Viktor Orban. And they were interviewing him last week and they said, what would you recommend to Biden to do? Because the whole world is blowing up, not just this country or your country, the whole world is blowing up. When you look at Ukraine and you look at Israel and everything that’s going and the whole world is a mess. And he said, I’d tell him immediately, resign and let Trump take over, because when Trump was here, China was afraid. Russia was afraid. There was no problem. Whether it's afraid or respect, I'd rather have the word respect. But he said we had no problems. The whole world was at peace. I didn't start any wars. I'm the first one, but I finished one with ISIS. You know, we defeated ISIS in a matter of weeks because we have a military, The United States military is so great. I rebuilt the entire military. The United States military is great. We defeated ISIS in four weeks. Everyone said it would take four years and you wouldn't be able to do it. We have an incredible military. We don't get to show it. But I didn't. Look, it's peace through strength, really. But we didn't. I'm the first president in 71 years that didn't start a war. And when Hillary Clinton was running against me, she said, if you look at him and if you hear him, he's going to get us into war. I said, No, I'm going to keep you out of wars. And that's what I did. But Viktor Orban, who's a highly respected leader and really a good man, he said that Trump had this thing going so well. Three years ago, we had no problems. We had no inflation. We had no Ukraine problem. We had no Israel problem. We had no problems literally whatsoever. We had a border that was secure, the most secure it's ever been. The United States economy was the strongest it's ever been. We did some job and now everything is horrible. You're going to end up in a world war. We have an incompetent leader of the United States. He can't, he can't walk off a stage. He can't find the stairs. He can't put two sentences together. He can't talk. And this man is dealing with Putin and President Xi and all of these people that would probably not say they love us, but we have somebody that's negotiating for us. And, you know, when you talk about negotiating, you're talking about the biggest threat in this world today. It's probably a question you're going to ask me. It's border and all of that. But the biggest threat is nuclear weapons. And we have a man that doesn't even know what a nuclear weapon is as our chief negotiator. And it's a very scary thing. You could end up in World War three and World War Three happens, probably Mexico will no longer be around, because the power of nuclear weapons are so big. If they hit us, you're going to be wiped out, too. That's how bad it is. And when I hear these people talking about the environment and over a 300-year period, the oceans will rise by 1/100 of an inch. And this is such a threat. It's not a threat. The threat is not global warming. It's nuclear warming. It's the single biggest threat to your country, to our country, to every country.

im not reading any of this

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

CaptainBeefart posted:

I'm hoping we can sit in it this time.

There's a Clara's Pizza King in Richmond Indiana (owned by Pizza King/Cassanos I think) that has a double decker bus.

- Saw the low hanging lamps and thought, "oh that reminds me of shakey's, I like them."
Oh god I have bad taste! :sad:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Zeriel posted:

Albert Einstein also had bone spurs and was called a loving moron by his peers. He was also indicted for stealing an election and sued about bank fraud related to his estate in Mara Largo. Makes you think.

my takeaway from Oppenheimer was that Einstein was no longer "hot"

your poo poo's old news, gramps!!!!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Zeriel posted:

he also buried his ex wife on his golf course

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

do they let you commit the murder?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

VideoKid posted:

its big in canada

along with the equally ridiculous 'boston pizza'

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

:smith:

Yes. I want it.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

Spaced God posted:

im not reading any of this

jared trump won a major award in mexico

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Glumwheels posted:

Holy poo poo lmfao

"once the genie is outta the box then its outta the box" -aesop rock

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

can i get the cockn balls

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

VideoKid posted:

correct it's spelled "spaghetti wearhouse" in a clever pun because you inevitably end up wearing the spaghetti (e.g. classic sauce stain on white shirt)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

why are we posting anything of trump's that is more than 280 characters

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Spaghetti Warehouse's Make it a Feast deal at $4 is both a dollar and pound bargain.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

welp

quote:

Speaker Johnson joins with Democrats to pass clean CR. MAGA furious.

The House tonight passed a clean continuing resolution to fund the government through the end of the year.

The Resolution passed 336-95, with 93 of the most right-wing Republicans voting against it. It would not have passed without Democratic support.

The fallout for the Speaker could come quickly, as the Members who voted against have already been expressing their displeasure at Johnson's willingness to compromise with Democrats. These are the same Members who ousted Kevin McCarthy for doing the same thing.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
sanctimonious (ajt) - someone who u endorse wins and then runs against u

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VideoKid posted:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

kaleedity posted:

the website is https://www.meatballs.com lmo a

oh god it's mostly in ohio

of course the place that sounds like a cartoon restaurant is in Ohio

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

alnilam posted:

correct it's spelled "spaghetti wearhouse" in a clever pun because you inevitably end up wearing the spaghetti (e.g. classic sauce stain on white shirt)

Please don't doxx my eating habits.
*me covered in red sauce*

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm expressing displeasure at Johnson's willyness

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

do they let you commit the murder?

At Spaghetti Warehouse, every customer is the victim.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i used to live near a dinner theatre place and in like 2 years I saw maybe 6 people go inside

i imagine it's as depressing and demeaning as when waiters are forced to sing a happy birthday song, only way more prolonged and excruciating

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

everything has worked out and i am back in dallas and working another nightclub and the italian spot and its the same as.it ever was

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

you're gonna like the way you eat... I guarantee it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

da pizza anda da pasta

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

alnilam posted:

you're gonna like the way you eat... I guarantee it

Lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tmoud

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

Started in Dallas in 1972.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
there is a place where i live called the spaghetti factory and they are insistant about letting people know they are NOT a sphaghetti warehouse

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Why even run for president?

quote:

MIAMI — Miami Mayor Francis Suarez earned payments totaling six figures advising two financial firms run by close associates of a Russian oligarch, two of several side jobs he refused to reveal to the public until he ran for president, with its more rigorous disclosure requirements.

Suarez received between $160,000 and $220,000 combined working for Dreamer Capital and Legacy Wealth Advisors, which share a Brickell office with a business and charity connected to Igor Makarov, an oil tycoon worth in excess of $2 billion.

Dreamer and Legacy are led, respectively, by Lazar Finker and his son, Eugene Frenkel. Both have longtime financial and personal ties to Makarov, who holds a spot on the Putin List — a U.S. government roster of the mega-rich with Kremlin ties.

Dreamer and Legacy are among more than a dozen income sources, paying millions, that the mayor had refused to detail until he briefly ran for president, dropping out in August. The Federal Election Commission requires presidential candidates to reveal which foreign country pays them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Who's got name brand spaghetti at a fraction of retail price????

Spaghetti Warehouse!!!