Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rudy gobert broke the code ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Lmao Warriors

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dray wasnt even really choking him it was all for show. 5 game suspension at most for a little faux choke imo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

dray wasnt even really choking him it was all for show. 5 game suspension at most for a little faux choke imo

No time during the Warriors busy season to do his WWE tryout for Summerslam otherwise.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Aye Doc posted:

agreed. he only got suspended for 1 game in the playoffs for literally trying to break a star player's ribs. this choke was not nearly as bad as that, so i dont think he should get a suspension at all

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If i were in the same position as draymond green (multi-millionaire nba veteran with several championships, dpoy, on my way to lengthy media career post-retirement and likely hall of fame induction, attended Saginaw High School in Saginaw, Michigan, where he played for coach Lou Dawkins. As a sophomore in 2005–06, he averaged 12 points and 11 rebounds per game. As a junior in 2006–07, he averaged 25 points, 13 rebounds, three assists and three steals per game as he led Saginaw to the Class A State Championship and a 26–1 record.[4]), i would have also choked out rudy gobert.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Algund Eenboom posted:

If i were in the same position as draymond green (multi-millionaire nba veteran with several championships, dpoy, on my way to lengthy media career post-retirement and likely hall of fame induction, attended Saginaw High School in Saginaw, Michigan, where he played for coach Lou Dawkins. As a sophomore in 2005–06, he averaged 12 points and 11 rebounds per game. As a junior in 2006–07, he averaged 25 points, 13 rebounds, three assists and three steals per game as he led Saginaw to the Class A State Championship and a 26–1 record.[4]), i would have also choked out rudy gobert.

this is called “material analysis”

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone please tell me there's a screencap of that weird anime interstitial on TNT which cut from the Clippers depicted as superheroes and ninjas to a guy who is supposed to be Anime Jokic chortling creepily

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I'm enjoying the theme of okc blowing out bad teams this season

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

I hope someone got a shot of Kyle Anderson's reaction to the altercation

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
https://x.com/talkhoops/status/1724638164592238742?s=20

Me: Don't punch your coworker and don't choke other people either.

Draymond: HOW DARE YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Free the homie

Dray did nothing wrong Gobert definitely deserved it.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
In the Rugby League off season here its not uncommon for players to organise boxing matches, usually either fighting other Rugby players or a fairly fresh pro boxer

I'd definitely pay to see Green v Gobert

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
As a wolves fan, I both liked that Gobert got choked but also think Green is a bad man!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

BoonyPC posted:

I'd definitely pay to see Green v Gobert

e:

https://twitter.com/artbutsports/status/1724640630435938545?s=46&t=b_sTCFGlS9dvmu_e1qhJPw

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 15, 2023

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Someone check the tunnels for CP3

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Draymond knows how poo poo he looks without Curry on the floor and took the chance to exit lol

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Papercut posted:

Lmao Warriors

https://youtu.be/4Rg3sAb8Id8?si=EFkw8zjNHiEh8Kxu

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Kerr is very disappointed…that this footage got released

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

Draymond knows how poo poo he looks without Curry on the floor and took the chance to exit lol

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Draymond has been particularly unhinged the last 3 games…which is saying a lot!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Draymond is signed through 2027 lol, no options

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Aye Doc posted:

wouldn't you also want to bully and abuse rudy gobert if given the chance?

durrrrrrrrrr

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Who said the in season tourney wouldn’t make things more interesting show yourself cowards

https://twitter.com/yahoosports/status/1724642033351176199/mediaviewer

Have Some Flowers!
Aug 27, 2004
Hey, I've got Navigate...
you've heard of the Malice at the Palace, now it's time for the Disgrace at Chase

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Who said the in season tourney wouldn’t make things more interesting show yourself cowards

https://twitter.com/yahoosports/status/1724642033351176199/mediaviewer

Unfortunately Marcus Smart's foot fell off a couple plays later and everyone is in "let's just get this game over with" mode now.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Destroy everything in the Bay Area please

https://youtube.com/shorts/GzlX1Yec1zc?si=L8U76Q_LaMol31hH

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dray is still dirty as gently caress. Kick his rear end out of the league already.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
lol as draymond drags gobert away gobert puts his hands out like sacre bleu ezcusa moi un petite min-ute monseiur zebrá!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Ammanas posted:

lol as draymond drags gobert away gobert puts his hands out like sacre bleu ezcusa moi un petite min-ute monseiur zebrá!!!

Very much vibed like the French version of the Brian Eno story about David Byrne getting dragged into some bushes during a mugging and going "Uh-oh!" like a cartoon character

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

When does Draymonds new pod drop

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

looooooooooooooooool

https://twitter.com/NBCSWarriors/status/1724628455109890291

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

https://twitter.com/Balldontlie/status/1724635518879899899

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
Something to remember: The score was 0-0 at the time

The Warriors pbp team is the worst in the league, but this is hilarious and amazing.

"It's a peacemaking headlock! He's just trying to calm the situation down by pulling him down the court by his neck!"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

We know both Rudy and Jaden has a history. Rudy spread covid to the entire NBA and punched his teammate. Jaden punched a wall. They both have anger issues. Why Rudy was spared from ejection is a head scratcher.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the warriors are so pathetic lmao

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

IDF propaganda tactics

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I dont have anything new to add but "bodycam off headlock" still runs thru my head every week or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Athanatos posted:

The Warriors pbp team is the worst in the league, but this is hilarious and amazing.

"It's a peacemaking headlock! He's just trying to calm the situation down by pulling him down the court by his neck!"

yeah they're unlistenable, total disgusting sycophants. unhumble in victory and whiny in defeat. always mute.