Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Big time shot for paul george, the player we all love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Gobert bullying Wiggins

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I love watching Paul George play basketball.

It's so smooth.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
"And remember, they are doing all this with James Harden on the bench."

:thunk:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Has the nba allowed michael porter jr to receive the steph curry german bloodspinning regimen

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
KAT is the only reason the Wolves are even in this game, much less up one right now.

Hilariously, he's probably been the highest IQ player on the court for Minnesota.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

(reggie staring directly at porter touch the ball) It doesn't look like he touched it!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
James Edward Harden Jr. subbed into the game:

6-0 Nugget run

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Its too bad i cant rewind the stream bc there was a woman in the crowd who was dressed like a minion

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Reggie just says some poo poo he's heard before.

"This is a must win for the Clippers."

Really? 10 games into the season vs the defending champs? That's a MUST win?

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Gobert is really bad at catching the ball one handed and that is a huge limiter on his offense

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Just realized this is the Reggie Jackson Revenge Game

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The clippers refuse to move without the ball on offense. I hate it.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Kerr galaxy brain timeout with edwards lying on the ground

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

DeimosRising posted:

Gobert is really bad at catching the ball one handed and that is a huge limiter on his offense

He really is a bizarre player. He's a great rim protector in a very standard "great rim protector" sort of way, but his offensive strengths are so weirdly bespoke and specific. He absolutely does not have a huge bag of post moves.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kawhi missing the emotionless hesi now is still not something I believe when it happens.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Porter push? Where am i, a damned hotel??

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Clippers were up 8 points.

James Harden was subbed in.

Nuggets now on a 17-5 run.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

drat, Conley dagger. That should do it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Athanatos posted:

Clippers were up 8 points.

James Harden was subbed in.

Nuggets now on a 17-5 run.

james hardons loser energy strikes again

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Better later than never with the excitement, Harlan.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

maruhkati posted:

KAT is the only reason the Wolves are even in this game, much less up one right now.

Hilariously, he's probably been the highest IQ player on the court for Minnesota.

This has been a very fun KAT game, he was nasty. Wolves are pretty fun in general.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Aww man. Weird game, good last quarter. Sad to lose, but the Wolves just hit their shots and we didn’t.

Draymond can piss off.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Both teams trying their level best to lose this game, but Karl wouldn't let us.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Rick posted:

Better later than never with the excitement, Harlan.

lol what was that? He was on a delay so long that the commercial cut him off mid-hype

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Now thats spicy

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

maruhkati posted:

He really is a bizarre player. He's a great rim protector in a very standard "great rim protector" sort of way, but his offensive strengths are so weirdly bespoke and specific. He absolutely does not have a huge bag of post moves.

That block on saric was huge. But if he could reliably catch entry passes one handed he could do a lot more to create space for other guys even if he didn’t have a lot of moves

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

drat Podziemski and Saric couldn’t pull it off

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i wanna see a clippers 3 to tie the game here. come on

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

fart simpson posted:

i wanna see a clippers 3 to tie the game here. come on

update: lol

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol what

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

lmao

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I guess if you are going to miss that bad at least make it a jump ball

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
you're kidding me, a game deciding wedgie.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Wow

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

DeimosRising posted:

That block on saric was huge. But if he could reliably catch entry passes one handed he could do a lot more to create space for other guys even if he didn’t have a lot of moves

He's good at lobs and screens - so good at them that, on the aggregate, he still gives you something on offense in a nontraditional way. But it absolutely isn't attractive.

Anyway, the important thing is, Jaden with the 1000-IQ strategy to stay rested for the Suns tomorrow night.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Athanatos posted:

lol what was that? He was on a delay so long that the commercial cut him off mid-hype

I have to believe he was looking at a stat sheet or something and then thought the replay was action.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Never seen a buzzer beater wedgie before.