Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I don't intend for this to be "cum posting" as I vaguely remember it being referred to like 50 pages back, but is this real?

https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1724503037002063987?s=20

Thanks to these recent events I'm starting to feel like pointing out reality makes me sound like a wacky unmedicated uncle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Me an israeli:-

DURRRR I poo poo ME PANTS AND KILLED THE BABIES WHY AM I STILL DYING LIKE A DOG AND ME TANKS STILL BLOW UP AND ME CITIES GET MISSILED DURRR HEIL HITLER I THOUGHT SHOOTING DOCTOR WILL MAKE HAMAS SURRENDER DURRRRR

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
This is a great video to watch, it's a bit old by now but still a great recap. This Scott Ritter guy seems like he loving owns.
Disregard the steely eyed psychopath moron interviewing him.

Edit: Removed to not signal boost pedos, even if they say things that are alright in this video.

VomitOnLino has issued a correction as of 08:57 on Nov 15, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Rookoo posted:

I don't intend for this to be "cum posting" as I vaguely remember it being referred to like 50 pages back, but is this real?

I have no idea as to the veracity of the methods used by the Israelis for cum extraction as outlined by that tweet you posted, but it is real that there's some kind of programme within Israel to recover the semen of fallen IDF soldiers so that their wives can have children sired by their lineage later on (which sort of dovetails into fascism and its obsession with racial purity and demographics, vis-a-vis Zionism as fascism)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Anyone think it's strange that it took a month for Israel to roll out those gopro cams of the rave massacre when the entire time they were coming out with greatest hits such as 40 behead babies in an oven no you can't see it and no we will not investigate it also those hospital bombings were hamas rockets just listen to these very authentic hamas phone conversations?

I'm just asking questions

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

Anyone think it's strange that it took a month for Israel to roll out those gopro cams of the rave massacre when the entire time they were coming out with greatest hits such as 40 behead babies in an oven no you can't see it and no we will not investigate it also those hospital bombings were hamas rockets just listen to these very authentic hamas phone conversations?

VFX studios can only work so fast. Got to cut them some slack.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Asproigerosis posted:

I mean yeah it's incredibly obvious that the claims of beheaded babies were fake, and then when people asked for proof they're like "oh so you're just jonesing to see some snuff films and gore huh???"

and we know this because Israel otherwise has zero compunction when it comes to publishing snuff films and gore that they do have, as evidenced by that gala film that they showed to audiences in New York and then to the US Congress yesterday

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

yeah if the israelis found anything they wouldve shown it from the first minute its been 8 hours

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/qudsnen/status/1724691556911755729?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Rashida Tlaib rules

https://twitter.com/voidofroses/status/1724625068926415108?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Nobody really mentions it right now, but the time the Israeli government and Gal Gadot hosted exclusive screenings of liveleak videos to politicians, journalists, and Hollywood celebrities will go down in history as some of the most bizarre poo poo ever

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

God drat

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

dti

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

VomitOnLino posted:

This is a great video to watch, it's a bit old by now but still a great recap. This Scott Ritter guy seems like he loving owns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV_HsiJg8Io

He's a convicted pedophile

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Asproigerosis posted:

socrates got the death sentence for that and so did 23 other reporters since the start of the war

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Arturo Ui posted:

so hes a marine then

thanks ill be here all week

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DancingShade posted:

That's hmm a lot.

Oh well time to squeeze the USA dry to pay for it all.

money printer and european family who can't afford heating go brrrrrrrrr

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I just can't get over how the American hegemony happily claps to Israel bombing and assaulting hospitals for weeks. Even with holding the hypocrisy re: Russia Ukraine aside, it is so loving evil. So inhuman, hamas could have been housing their entire command structure in the maternity ward and it still should never in a million years be acceptable to lay a single bullet on a loving hospital. Probably because it's a modicum more personal for me, I have so much outrage about this. I hope all the zionists and politicians in the west that are enjoying and empowering these atrocities get stuff.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Arturo Ui posted:

Just looked it up and .. loving Yikes.
YouTube just spat it out to me and I liked what he had to say... oh loving well...

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

VomitOnLino posted:

YouTube just spat it out to me and I liked what he had to say... oh loving well...

Youtube algorithm for right wing groomers, bigots, racists, etc has been obscenely overtuned for years and blizzard refuses to fix this issue.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

GoLambo posted:

So what does everyone think the IDF is gunna try and pass off as a Hamas Command Center when they start doing their underground hospital bunker propaganda tapes? Folding tables as proof of a planning room?

some acme style TNT and at least one sword, possibly covered in blood

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Al-Saqr posted:

also it was confirmed that israel went into the hospital guns blazing

remember in metal gear solid v? where the first thing you are shown is that raiding the hospital makes you the bad guy.

it's like there been a my lai massacre everyday for a month and counting. the men who sell the world.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Arturo Ui posted:

Wait I thought he was Hitler 2

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

CODChimera posted:

some acme style TNT and at least one sword, possibly covered in blood

this was the sword that spread islam like a cream cheese

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

VomitOnLino posted:

Ritter keeps getting spots from "alternative media" because he combined a level of expertise on the broad topic of "Western foreign policy" and "Western militarism" combined with opinions that generally align with anti-imperialists. He was tapped a lot for takes on Ukraine (losing) so the transition over to Israel (losing) is natural

but yes, he's a convicted pedophile

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

this was the sword that spread islam like a cream cheese

inshallah

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Stop saying cum or I'm going to inflict dnd rules on this thread

you semen noid

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Ritter keeps getting spots from "alternative media" because he combined a level of expertise on the broad topic of "Western foreign policy" and "Western militarism" combined with opinions that generally align with anti-imperialists. He was tapped a lot for takes on Ukraine (losing) so the transition over to Israel (losing) is natural

but yes, he's a convicted pedophile

Gotcha. Yeah shame, he loudly called Palestine an "open air concentration camp" when they host tried to equivocate between Hamas and Israel and made him squirm and I thought that was ace... oh well... moving on

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Also other than the fact he's a pedophile he's been ultra wrong about alot of his analysis so my overall opinion of his veracity is not high.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

VomitOnLino posted:

Edit: Removed to not signal boost pedos, even if they say things that are alright in this video.

not defending him but fwiw he basically said that he was in an "adult chatroom" and was set up. he's also said that he was threatened by the FBI or CIA after he said iraq had no WMD (he was the UN weapons inspector) and has been a long time anti-war advocate so it depends how epstein-brained you are if you're willing to accept it.

or both could be true.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the israeli govt and military is full of absolute freaks and im glad that people are harassing these fuckers in their govt to stop supporting this genocidal behavior. force trudeau out of sushi restaurants and biden out of golden corrals

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

Also other than the fact he's a pedophile he's been ultra wrong about alot of his analysis so my overall opinion of his veracity is not high.
never trust a pedophile, the saying goes

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Al-Saqr posted:

sorry sorry I am trying to remove it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
IOF spokesperson Lieutenant Smarxist releases first photo of hamas command "super bunker" found beneath hospital.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Can we recycle the iraq pictures of finding old dead munitions under farm houses somehow?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Asproigerosis posted:

IOF spokesperson Lieutenant Smarxist releases first photo of hamas command "super bunker" found beneath hospital.

They'll fix it in post, CGI fixes everything

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

crepeface posted:

money printer and european family who can't afford heating go brrrrrrrrr

They'll pay for it and they'll like it otherwise the wiffle bat with "antisemetism" written on it comes out and bops them.

You'll go cold and hungry for Israel won't you folks? If you don't want to be called mean words.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat 12 hours and still no secret cobra commander base eh netanyahu?

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
the idf told so many tall tales about the fictional Hamas base that they spooked themselves and have been standing at the top of the basement steps comically shivering in each other's arms like Scooby and shaggy, refusing to enter the dark basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
They're going to release pictures of the radiation therapy unit as a top secret torture device used on the hostages.