Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

One of Luka's text messages has him running away from Hook's gang and eventually getting his phone hijacked, I think it's implied that he plays with the kids often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Even when it's not onscreen Yanqing is still getting owned, lmao

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

This was definitely meant for spooky times. Was pleasantly surprised to have Luocha shoot a smug comment at Jing Yuan when I was tweaking my party.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Luka has several voicelines about needing to set a good example for Hook and the other children at Natasha's orphanage. So it's pretty obvious he's a regular there.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Luka is a member of the Moles why would it be surprising he has interactions with Pitchdark Hook the Great

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

oh my god Huohuo is 38 years old

she's older than me

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Correction, she has been working as a judge for 38 years. She's older than that.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Well this was a very unfortunate banner for me. Lost the 50/50 on Huohuo and got Welt.

Then lost the 75/25 on her LC and got Bronya S2.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Great quest, the Foxian spooks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Man this new area kinda runs like rear end

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

kirbysuperstar posted:

Works fine on my machine.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

kirbysuperstar posted:

The Luofu in general always spun up my old AMD card, probably helped contribute to it giving up the ghost a couple months back.

My nvidia 3060 seems to run it fine now, tho.

EDIT: Event LC seems to be a solid if generic healer card, pretty much every Abundance character other than Luocha can use it well.

Tree Reformat fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Nov 15, 2023

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Particularly the task force area just..chugs. Everywhere else is fine on like 140% render scale but..

anyway it's funny how many quests there are about Bailu skipping work, almost as many as Yanqing getting jobbed

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I like how deranged Cirrus is. Good VA

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
New Simulated Universe rewards are nice. Very nice. New missions will be more of a free time on weekend thing unfortunately.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
The new enemy types are a comical microaggression against Bailu users once they filter into harder content types. Debuff cleanse or resist is becoming increasingly important.

Kanos fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Nov 15, 2023

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Huh, the new SU is really janky. This game normally plays like butter on my phone (despite my hideous 250 ping) but I’ve gotten freezes and massive fps drops.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

qbert posted:

Well this was a very unfortunate banner for me. Lost the 50/50 on Huohuo and got Welt.

Then lost the 75/25 on her LC and got Bronya S2.

Going to assume you didn't S2 that and have realised it's not the worst luck in the world having two best in slot light cones for sometimes considered good characters, Bronya and Tingyun.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

coolusername posted:

Huh, the new SU is really janky. This game normally plays like butter on my phone (despite my hideous 250 ping) but I’ve gotten freezes and massive fps drops.

I'm sorry to hear that. Never gamed on my phone just on my PC so while it's been working per normal for me that isn't a useful comparison.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

coolusername posted:

I think the only time ping has mattered in this game is switching characters, which..at least works better than in Genshin with a higher ping lol

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
I'm getting up to pity on a guarantee because I was chasing Topaz and lost. If I already have Luocha, Fu, Bailu, and Gepard, do I really /need/ huohuo? I'd probably rather save my pulls for more dps or support...

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Save for the Mathemagician.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dr. Eldarion posted:

I feel like the HDR got cranked up on the PS5 version.

If this game needed anything, it was to be brighter. Especially in combat.

HDR is straight up not working for me on the PC right now. I dont know how they broke the thing

e- Yep its reported, I guess they added a brightness option for hdr in ps5 and somehow borked the pc auto hdr. Have to disable the feature in windows if you dont want it to look super washed out

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Nov 15, 2023

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
I'm nowhere near pity and the 4 stars on this banner are no good for me. I should probably skip Huo Huo. (She's not that much cuter than Lynx anyway.)
What do we know about Hanya? Because I saw her and her eyes and am immediately smitten.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

MNSNTZR posted:

nobody has silverwolf set as a support for some reason, so i can’t ever borrow her.

borrow mine UID 602240868

Izzhov fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Nov 15, 2023

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Captain France posted:

I'm nowhere near pity and the 4 stars on this banner are no good for me. I should probably skip Huo Huo. (She's not that much cuter than Lynx anyway.)
What do we know about Hanya? Because I saw her and her eyes and am immediately smitten.

Cracked support that increases damage against a single target and refunds a couple of skill points. Perfect for 90% of dps units, and still good for the other 10%.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

For more in depth info her skill marks a target. The target takes more damage and every two attacks, up to two times, restore sp to the party. Her ult massively buffs one party member spd and atk for two turns, three if you have her e4. She got nerfed to 4* levels which just means she's only a bit weaker than Tingyun instead of being the second coming of Bronya.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Holy poo poo, is that a loving biwa that Ruan Mei is attacking with? The gently caress is Hoyoverse doing to me?

https://youtu.be/B4wT3Y__vwY?si=hX-npMIwm1tNfQwO

Maybe if I get Hanya in a single 10 pull, I can afford her and the good doctor.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Make sure to play this when pulling for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9cbs6oSyxU

Or just in general it's awesome.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hanya restoring SP makes her really good with extremely SP hungry characters like Lunae, so she's not a straight downgrade over Bronya and Tingyun or anything. It also opens up double DPS comps more easily. For instance you can probably run Blade and Lunae together more easily now, since the SP restore Hanya gives would more than cover Blade.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Bad Video Games posted:

Holy poo poo, is that a loving biwa that Ruan Mei is attacking with? The gently caress is Hoyoverse doing to me?

https://youtu.be/B4wT3Y__vwY?si=hX-npMIwm1tNfQwO

Maybe if I get Hanya in a single 10 pull, I can afford her and the good doctor.

Elegance is power :colbert:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Oh, and apparently they'll give everyone a Lynx for free in 1.6, as part of Pure Fiction, so don't feel the need to roll for Huohuo just to have two healers. With this, everyone will have a healer for each side of MoC for free, which is nice. (The story natasha, and the Lynx will also be permanent.)

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Endorph posted:

Oh, and apparently they'll give everyone a Lynx for free in 1.6, as part of Pure Fiction, so don't feel the need to roll for Huohuo just to have two healers. With this, everyone will have a healer for each side of MoC for free, which is nice. (The story natasha, and the Lynx will also be permanent.)
Better late than never, I guess.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Huo Huo is just a straight-up good investment and will enable Jingliu and Blade dual comps much better than probably anyone other than Luocha. Grab Hanya next banner and you have an incredibly strong team.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

The next 3 banners are part of an insidious conspiracy to rid bisexuals of our money. I will probably skip Argenti, he's very pretty but his kit is mega boring next to the two hot doctors. I was really hoping they would give him some sauce with a patch before launch but that window may be closed.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Dr. Ratio is great because for his follow up attack he throws chalk at the enemy.

https://imgur.com/a/OvWqhRO

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I... might try pulling for him lmao

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

He's named Dr. Ratio and I have standards. However I will be pulling on whoever reruns alongside him because I really want Xueyi. Ditto for pulling on Wolfie for Hanya, though that's nothing against Argenti as much as just I want to limit the number of new characters I have to build and I already have Wolfie e1 so may as well go for e2.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I obtained the fox. Now I can run a really silly hypercarry Jingliu team and it is a blast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Endorph posted:

Hanya restoring SP makes her really good with extremely SP hungry characters like Lunae, so she's not a straight downgrade over Bronya and Tingyun or anything. It also opens up double DPS comps more easily. For instance you can probably run Blade and Lunae together more easily now, since the SP restore Hanya gives would more than cover Blade.

Seems like she will fill a gap/directly compete with Pela. Pela can be a straight up +1sp per turn and Hanya will be -1sp with +2 refund for +1sp net if you can get 4 attacks from other three party members between each of her turns, otherwise it's a bit awkward.