Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Email nomenclature was the least interesting derail yet but you guys looked like you were having fun.

Block Nazis wherever they appear.
#tobeanaziisswagless #sheesh

Heran Bago has a new favorite as of 10:39 on Nov 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Mokotow posted:

Wait I thought he’s earnest :mad:

No, that was Jim Varney

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

one of my favorite sculptures

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Bogmonster posted:

I want more of these please. "Pedro Pascal dad boyfriend who is sarcastically supportive" doesn't work as a search term.

https://i.imgur.com/xIQpYpG.mp4

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Good, it's time we finally started fighting back against the seagulls. This girl will lead us

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Song owns

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

New Barenaked Ladies album shaping up to be fire.

Edit: Wow, it sure is a whole-rear end song about banging your bad dragon. I am slightly upset that his lyrics and meter are so good.

Modal Auxiliary has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Nov 15, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

gimme that good old fashioned wood fired house music

What do you mean, like black metal?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Gonna bite the recess lady’s breast.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Modal Auxiliary posted:

New Barenaked Ladies album shaping up to be fire.

Edit: Wow, it sure is a whole-rear end song about banging your bad dragon. I am slightly upset that his lyrics and meter are so good.

I have been Pedro in this on multiple occasions

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Data Graham posted:

I have been Pedro in this on multiple occasions

Yeah apparently this was some sort of viral thing that I just totally missed out on:

quote:

Blast Radius is a Fallout-inspired album made by furry musician Pepper Coyote, sponsored by furry sex toy company Bad Dragon. This was made as a promotional item for Bad Dragon, and was moderately successful, as No Cock Like Horse Cock managed viral internet infamy.

I think this is the most terminally-online thing that exists on the internet. I hate how catchy it is.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Modal Auxiliary posted:

I think this is the most terminally-online thing that exists on the internet. I hate how catchy it is.

Ok, you all heard the post, this is now the post your favorite dirty meme song thread

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

:lol:

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

To the handful of people on this forum who don't "get" this image: if you have to ask, don't ask.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Blurred posted:

To the handful of people on this forum who don't "get" this image: if you have to ask, don't ask.

Oh, for those not in the know: it's short for "My Little Pony", an American toyline cum cartoon animation, popular among children as well as adults who are not legally allowed within 100 metres of a school or kindergarten.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I get that it's AI poo poo, and therefore the meme is bad.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Blurred posted:

Counterpoint

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

The sexy devil statues that were too hot for church lose to the sexy Abe Lincoln statue that was not too hot for an LA courthouse

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Sentient Data posted:

Ok, you all heard the post, this is now the post your favorite dirty meme song thread

Personally I don't think anything will ever take the place of My Dick's Double Length Self-Titled Debut in my heart.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
America at Midway Airport in Chicago is different from other WWII memorials I've seen:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Karate Bastard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGgDmHuGpA

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

barbecue at the folks posted:

The sexy devil statues that were too hot for church lose to the sexy Abe Lincoln statue that was not too hot for an LA courthouse

Flustered, I try to write my name on the back of the shovel. A firm yet gentle hand takes hold of the charcoal in my uncertain grip, guiding it through the strokes of the letters. My spine tingles. I feel the powerful muscles rippling in Abe's arm where it wraps around me; the strong sinews speak of a farm boy's labor.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

World Heritage sculpture jpg

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dans Macabre posted:

loving italians

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Dans Macabre posted:

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Lib and let die posted:

loving italians

Barely, by the looks of it

Karate Bastard posted:

No, that's wood fired church music

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Captain_Person posted:

Speak for yourself

Don't let John Oliver know about this. He'll want to get his bird on your money too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a__DbNE9wuY

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

BonHair posted:

Are there any bands in that genre other than Burzum?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

BonHair posted:

I would guess he's travelling with a group of tourists from Firenze. So Italian, but not "that kind" of Italian (the kind like me)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lib and let die posted:

I would guess he's travelling with a group of tourists from Firenze. So Italian, but not "that kind" of Italian (the kind like me)

Mama mia!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Ok I loving love this

not the joke I was going for, but this is loving great

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Lib and let die posted:

Ah yes, the West Italies

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Off track maybe, but Adam Neely challenged some youtube musicians to do something cool with the Locrian mode, and Samurai Guitarist made the filthiest nastiest surf rock you ever heard. The rest is p cool too, Ben Levin kicks copious rear end as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7cMC1SdnX8

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Italians are a confusing people in that they’re the proudest people with objectively the least to be proud of

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Plus signing a treaty with Adolf Hitler

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

Ah yes, the West Italies

oldpainless posted:

The Italians are a confusing people in that they’re the proudest people with objectively the least to be proud of

I have a ton of poo poo floating around in my head about (American descendents of) Italian (immigrant)s and their "loss" of racial solidarity. It's all too often forgotten that Roosevelt himself was known to employ the term "dago" incredibly casually, and when the largest group lynching in American history happened, he went on the air waves and called it a "a rather good thing" for the country.

Now some of the most virulently racist people I know are the men in my (descended from) Italian (immigrant) family. My father-in-law will repeatedly tell the story about how he once got in serious trouble for not acknowledging a ranking officer because "I don't respond to being called a 'wop'" to...some of the absolute bile he spills about other races today.

Join me in the C-SPAM anti-Italian racism thread if you want to dig into any of this at all though, I don't want to derail the meme thread with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

oldpainless posted:

Sounds like you forgot about the alamo bitch