Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Al! posted:

gee i wonder if a hospital tends to have a security office........nah couldnt be

Lmao was just having this same thought but wasn’t sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
you guys were joking earlier about how the IDF are going to claim that the MRI is a terror weapon.

welp lol:-

https://twitter.com/oamaz7/status/1724863011771257106?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

the IDF has liberated Hamas' crucial whippets stockpile

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

terrorist lube

Dukemont
Aug 17, 2005
chocolate microscopes
there’s no reason to believe that those weapons were found in the hospital as opposed to being brought in and staged by israel

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
when I played bf2 this one time there were those 3 dudes farming points by Team killing their friend and then reviving over and over again and I wanted to join in so I started shockpadding their friend too but they got mad at me and teamkilled me and I punished them

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dukemont posted:

there’s no reason to believe that those weapons were found in the hospital as opposed to being brought in and staged by israel

theres also no reason to believe that a quran is a terror weapon

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dukemont posted:

nah dude hamas always keep a dozen perfectly clean and well maintained evidence room weapons and stuff that the israelis will find in 18 hours.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

sometimes terrorists pop a flat on their tubeless tires and need a quick fix

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

btw israel lost 100 merkavas to capture 12 AKs and two Qurans.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
idf doing a cow tools with the security office gun locker “now our genocide is justified? yeah? hold on they found this Hebrew mein kampf for dummies in the staff lounge too careful the ink is still drying”

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Dukemont posted:

israel brought them in in those big boxes with a big BABY FOOD label on them

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

btw Israel lost 100 Merkavas to capture 12 AKs and two Qurans.

They should keep it up.
Edit: The losing vehicles and soldiers part, not the genocide/war crimes part.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Al-Saqr posted:

idf winning Pyrrhic victories over hospital patients and doctors is the best they can do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thank god they killed a bunch of nicu babies so they could recover a couple of dozen palm dates

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I love to keep all my guns and ammunition right next to the Absolutely Fucks Up Metal Objects machine

e: vv oh snap

Cookie Cutter has issued a correction as of 20:18 on Nov 15, 2023

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

https://twitter.com/goatballs/status/1724863759087268247

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I like how even if this is real (it's not) these AK-47 stashes are still absolutely pathetic compared to what the IDF said was supposed to be in that hospital. Where's the batcave?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

you guys were joking earlier about how the IDF are going to claim that the MRI is a terror weapon.

https://twitter.com/oamaz7/status/1724863011771257106?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lol they didnt find anything so all they can do is set poo poo up that implicates all the medical staff

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

All the same impact of children finding placed Easter eggs :laffo:

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

is the idea that hamas is running terribly low on ammo or is one mag per gun sort of ludicrous?

Iverron
May 13, 2012

hand cannon

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Insanite posted:

is the idea that hamas is running terribly low on ammo or is one mag per gun sort of ludicrous?

it's literally just whatever they had stored in the security office. hospitals have security!!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i'm the......handcuffs

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Al-Saqr posted:

I love to store my Military Grab Bag containing an AK47 (definitely with no iron or ferrous metals in) stashed behind my MRI machine and its gigantic loving magnet that can rip chairs apart.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
CD-Rs? Hamas will now face the wrath of the RIAA!

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Al! posted:

it's literally just whatever they had stored in the security office. hospitals have security!!!!

i mean, that's likely the truth of it. maybe with some helpful idf planting, too. it's just... amazing that this is being published as proof of anything.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Al-Saqr posted:

mags posted:

idf winning Pyrrhic victories over hospital patients and doctors is the best they can do

*DnD-ishly* a pyrrhic victory beats a flat loss

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Joementum posted:

CD-Rs? Hamas will now face the wrath of the RIAA!

The RIAA is probably more competent than the IDF, to be honest.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

That’s what the Qurans are for. They provide a force field that has shielded the guns from the MRI magnetic force! Those dastardly HAMAS villains! The fiends!

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
Did they put three bottles of what looks like poo pourri bottles and label them as weapons?

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

I love to store my Military Grab Bag containing an AK47 (definitely with no iron or ferrous metals in) stashed behind my MRI machine and its gigantic loving magnet that can rip chairs apart.

there is precisely a youtube short for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHODNCdXMoU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one pair of unused handcuffs is evidence they were holding hundreds of hostages in the hospital

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

MRI... Massive Ruination of Israel Machine

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

ok im sorry i know you guys are saying israel targeted the hospital as part of some sort of master plan to cleanse Gaza but while that may be true this hospital raid is turning into such a giant PR/intelligence fiasco that is an even bigger embarrassment to the israelis than i ever thought possible, im now 100% convinced they genuinely thought Hamas had shadow moses under there lol.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Al! posted:

I assume Palestinians are barred from having armed security, so the sight of one American's home worth of guns is supposed to be especially damning.

Or would be if they hadn't first brought in dozens of boxes labeled MEDICAL SUPPLIES NOT GUNS.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Jizzny Princess posted:

Did they put three bottles of what looks like poo pourri bottles and label them as weapons?

they're co2 canisters because hamas takes out tanks with high powered pellet guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Is Netanyahu the second Hitler, Hitler 2.0, Hitler * 2, or Hitler^2?