Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

If you trade all the dirty players on the warriors the only ones left is Steph and Looney

I don’t know if any of their younger guys are especially dirty but looney is definitely a guy who has goon tendencies. He’s a good player and I like him but he has “veteran savvy”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Adam Silver needs to go biblical and mete out justice against Draymond in the form of eye for an eye. Sabonis gets to stomp on his chest and perform a devious heel click after. Adams gets to kick him on the balls, and a 7'1" frenchman gets to put him in a rear naked choke hold.

What else am I missing?

https://twitter.com/g_had13/status/1724633913782378552

Harden gets to gouge his eyes

Also Jokic, Lebron, and Reddick get to poke his eyes

Dramatika fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Nov 15, 2023

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

a new study bible! posted:

Pat Bev called out Kat for not supporting Gobert, and I’m glad that someone is saying it. It was weird that he was over to the side coddling Klay and Draymond.

KAT was saving his energy to drop 30 on them so the rest of the Wolves could take the night off and be ready for tonight.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

If you trade all the dirty players on the warriors the only ones left is Steph and Looney

Steph pulled a dirty play on Hawkins earlier this season. Intentionally stuck his leg out to trip a jumping Hawkins.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
The Wolves need Pat Bev back just so they can unleash him as the nuclear option every few games, then he gets to eat a 5 game suspension and then do it all over again.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1724846202846380110

https://twitter.com/DarnellMayberry/status/1724842785407152342

Be Free Zach, get on a good team that has an initiator so you never have to pretend to be one ever again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Zach should return to Minnesota and take Shake Milton's spot. The NBA should also waive salary cap rules to allow this to happen.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gotta do it

Antonio Clown

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Pat Bev called out Kat for not supporting Gobert, and I’m glad that someone is saying it. It was weird that he was over to the side coddling Klay and Draymond.

With the whistle he gets, the refs would've sent him to Gitmo if he were anywhere near it. I don't blame him.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/MrAnthony_P/status/1724856258287538649

ah here it comes.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
So is Billy quitting because he isn’t interested in rebuilds?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Can't think of much dirtier than throwing your nasty rear end mouth guard at someone

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Kat did try and help but failed
https://x.com/dragonflyjonez/status/1724630526730911916?s=46&t=0x_opuk5bo0lymk_1YRzgQ

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Remember when Ben Simmons had Kat in a choke?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Who’s gonna sign Bones once he’s released?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
why would they release bones

leftist heap posted:

Can't think of much dirtier than throwing your nasty rear end mouth guard at someone

Also ☝️

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

dokmo posted:

Cade is turning the ball over on 4% of his frontcourt passes, which is top ten. Watching every Cade Cunningham turnover and trying to figure out what’s going on

ungated https://archive.is/Q493G

Its an experiment, what does heliocentric basketball look like with one nba caliber 3 point shooter on the floor. It turns out it looks like a bantha poodoo

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ex post facho posted:

why would they release bones

Also ☝️

They don’t want him and who is going to trade for him?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Well, they're gonna need some backup for Root Beer Barrell aren't they

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Lol he’s still on the team. Don’t start the smear campaign until you get something in return! New guys should take some notes from the garpax playbook

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

fart simpson posted:

literally trying to break a star player's ribs

fart simpson posted:

well, its less bad than jumping and stamping on a downed opponents ribs with the intent to cause a months long injury
Word?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Zach LaVine is one of the nicest people in the league so anything coming out bad is absolutely a smear by Chicago so yeah, trade incoming.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/andrewmarchand/status/1724861705602179560?s=46

heh

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I have been watching Zach for 5 years and his entire persona is bland basketball robot who has never done or said anything interesting. The entire bulls team feels like they're in the midst of a semi-amicable divorce.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I hope he pronounced it "Cloon" like the french girlfriend in Baskets.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

I have been watching Zach for 5 years and his entire persona is bland basketball robot who has never done or said anything interesting. The entire bulls team feels like they're in the midst of a semi-amicable divorce.

lol

https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1724851729982763015?s=20

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Oubre truthers are out there now

https://twitter.com/FOX29philly/status/1724876593024090241?s=19

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Ah so it was a cop that ran him over

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

lol

Man what a crappy guy, I wouldn't blame the FO for just getting rid of him for peanuts.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

He was due.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Shear Modulus posted:

The old Thabo Sefolosha

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Lol at the implication from the Philly police that Oubre is somehow making it all up.

"investigators do not have any video or photographic evidence at this time showing Sixers’ guard Kelly Oubre, Jr. was struck by a vehicle"

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

he's auditioning for his next job

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Giggs posted:

It was a hard time for us in the ever dwindling Point Guards quadrant. On one side the brutal and maniacal The Ball Sticks Here Empire and on the other were the mysterious Connectors. We needed to link with the Play Finishers or our part of the galaxy would be toast. Our transport ships might as well have been traversing a spiders web. We needed something to give us an edge...
-- Excerpt from Balling in the Cosmos by Isaac AST:TOV

lmao

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
KAT should know that if the guy tucks his chin when you go for the choke you fishhook him.

These AAU players are sorely lacking in the fundamentals

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Shear Modulus posted:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I wasn't prepared to take the t wolves seriously. But when draymond starts fighting your players, that's when you become a contender.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I just wanna post this because this is incredible by Herb. I love him so much.

https://x.com/cclark_13/status/1724651445834682689?s=20

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Shear Modulus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

quote:

In an incident report released Saturday, police said a crash occurred at 7:20 p.m. on the 1400 block of Spruce Street. A 27-year-old pedestrian, later identified by the Sixers as Oubre, was reportedly walking westbound when a silver vehicle speeding in the same direction attempted to turn south onto Hicks Street and struck him in the upper chest area with the driver’s-side mirror. Police said medics treated Oubre at the scene and transported him to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, where he was treated for a broken rib and injuries to his hip and leg.

Such night-of police reports contain preliminary information, often provided by a crime or accident victim, and new details sometimes emerge that conflict with the initial description. The Inquirer reached out to Oubre and the Sixers for more information about the account of the crash.

Drafted by the Atlanta Hawks out of Kansas in 2015, Oubre was acquired by the Sixers during the offseason and has been a catalyst for the team’s unexpectedly strong start to the season.

The team initially said Oubre was expected to miss significant time due to his injuries. But Oubre has shown up at the Sixers practice facility this week, and went through another light workout on Wednesday. The team is hopeful that he could return within weeks now, rather than months. “He rode the exercise bike for a little bit,” coach Nick Nurse said Tuesday. “So he’s doing OK.

Lmao