Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

shrach posted:

Seems like she will fill a gap/directly compete with Pela. Pela can be a straight up +1sp per turn and Hanya will be -1sp with +2 refund for +1sp net if you can get 4 attacks from other three party members between each of her turns, otherwise it's a bit awkward.

IIRC her own skill applies the mark before she attacks which means she only needs the other three members of her team to contribute 3 attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Danakir posted:

IIRC her own skill applies the mark before she attacks which means she only needs the other three members of her team to contribute 3 attacks.

Ah that would make it more manageable, I was just going by the honeyhunter description which is, "Deals Physical DMG equal to 240% (level 10) of Hanya's ATK to a single target enemy, then applies Burden to them.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Bad Video Games posted:

Holy poo poo, is that a loving biwa that Ruan Mei is attacking with? The gently caress is Hoyoverse doing to me?

https://youtu.be/B4wT3Y__vwY?si=hX-npMIwm1tNfQwO

Maybe if I get Hanya in a single 10 pull, I can afford her and the good doctor.

It's a ruan, actually.

She also has meis in her animations and LC art.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

This event is the best. #loveyoughostfam #likeandsub

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
These silly event quests on the Luofu have done a much better job of making me care about the characters there than the super serious melodramatic mystery mush that was the main quest ever did.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh there is one big problem though: I think the ghosts have haunted my frames because wow do they drop constantly in the Garden

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy

Dracula Factory posted:

The next 3 banners are part of an insidious conspiracy to rid bisexuals of our money. I will probably skip Argenti, he's very pretty but his kit is mega boring next to the two hot doctors. I was really hoping they would give him some sauce with a patch before launch but that window may be closed.

Are you me because same.

Just hoping to snipe a Hanya off the Silver Wolf half of the banner. I need both Ruan Mei and Dr Ratio so bad.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Meanwhile this event is pissing me off because it's 99.9% being forced into a long series of inane conversations with people I don't care about, and 0.1% actual gamplay. There's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dialogue that amounts to absolutely nothing, and there's nothing in this event that has any relevance to anything, and it's not even timed right for Halloween. I don't enjoy the "influencer" gimmick, I really dislike Guinaifen, and Huohuo is totally one-note.

Both the museum event and Aurum Alley had a way better text-to-gameplay ratio. I'm seriously considering just skipping the whole event.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

Are you me because same.

Just hoping to snipe a Hanya off the Silver Wolf half of the banner. I need both Ruan Mei and Dr Ratio so bad.

I will be pulling for Hanya on Argenti's banner because I will not be sad if I get him. I need Dr. Ratio.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I just really, really wish they'd get rid of the "you're not allowed to manually progress dialogue until everyone is done doing their animations/gestures/whatever" thing.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

ExtrudeAlongCurve posted:

Are you me because same.

I am sitting at 70 pity after trying to get as many Gwens as I could without "wasting" a 5 star, so I think I have to skip Hanya for now, which is unfortunate. I could cross my fingers for losing the 50/50 just to get Hanya and guarantee a Ruan Mei but I feel like I've tempted fate enough. Hopefully there will be a 4 star selector with the Luofu characters on it.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I obtained the fox. Now I can run a really silly hypercarry Jingliu team and it is a blast.

Who else you got in there? Bronnie?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Zurai posted:

Meanwhile this event is pissing me off because it's 99.9% being forced into a long series of inane conversations with people I don't care about, and 0.1% actual gamplay. There's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dialogue that amounts to absolutely nothing, and there's nothing in this event that has any relevance to anything, and it's not even timed right for Halloween. I don't enjoy the "influencer" gimmick, I really dislike Guinaifen, and Huohuo is totally one-note.

Both the museum event and Aurum Alley had a way better text-to-gameplay ratio. I'm seriously considering just skipping the whole event.

how can you dislike guinaifen??? her voice acting is top notch. what the hell.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

Kanos posted:

I just really, really wish they'd get rid of the "you're not allowed to manually progress dialogue until everyone is done doing their animations/gestures/whatever" thing.

Bad news: They added it to HI3.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Captain France posted:

Bad news: They added it to HI3.

The Genshinifying is terrible.

At least the Trailblazer got some decent dialogue moments this patch? Which is better than last patch? They're still no Kiana but already better than the traveler.

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe
Let me insta skip all cutscenes and dialogue

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Meowywitch posted:

how can you dislike guinaifen??? her voice acting is top notch. what the hell.

Her VA is fine. It's the character I dislike.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Zurai posted:

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Endorph posted:

Oh, and apparently they'll give everyone a Lynx for free in 1.6, as part of Pure Fiction

Finally. That completely removes any lingering doubts I was having about skipping HH.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Who else you got in there? Bronnie?

Huohuo/Tingyun/Jingliu/Bronya. Just unlimited ultimate energy

Kale
May 14, 2010

Not that it was likely all that difficult since theres nary an original post made on those platforms, but I love how they perfectly nailed what it's like to read those social media shitposts slagging someone off without a hint of self-reflection or justification really.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Cirrus!Stelle is a dick and I'm all for it

Also, I'm playing Star Rail in an old cellphone and it's running noticeably better now, huh.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Holy poo poo, that scam text from the guy pretending to be Dan Heng that you get for taking a picture of a poster in the new area took me out.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The dead sushang was pretty funny

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utzh6OzKr1E

xueyi looks sick

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

My break effect set that somehow has amazing crit value with finally be useful. Xueyi and Hanya are some of my fav designs so happy they are both looking good as units too.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I am pleased to announce that my first two units to reach Eidolon 6 (Arlan and Herta) are units that I have never, ever used and don't really plan to use.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i played through the main story part today and i was surprised how many pre-renders they did for a late 1.x patch

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I don't care what anyone else says, Cirrus is still my friend and should be freed.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Huohuo/Tingyun/Jingliu/Bronya. Just unlimited ultimate energy

Sick nasty

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

delfin posted:

I am pleased to announce that my first two units to reach Eidolon 6 (Arlan and Herta) are units that I have never, ever used and don't really plan to use.

Good news is, you never have to worry about buying their Es in the shop again, and future pulls on them is pure currency.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

delfin posted:

If my Herta was e6, I would build her and use her a lot. She's great against the Deer and Ape.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Also, call me crazy but if I get Hanya, I'll probably drop Silver Wolf from her team. Just go Hanya, Quinque, Pela, and Luocha/Fu Xuan as needed.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Not just sick, actually dead.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

The only reason I haven’t kept building Herta is because I hit Equilibrium 5 and needed to start raising my main party members. When I returned, I used a lot of the stamina they gave me on bringing her up to 60 with current traces and building a second erudition weapon.

She gets memed on so much but she isn’t that bad at all. I think people just look at her followup damage in a snapshot and write her off - her damage comes a lot from her ult too. I’ve seen videos where she’s invested and kicking rear end so I’m looking forward to getting her to 80 eventually. Though admittedly if I hear a character is “bad” and I still like them then I’ll build them - i mained Amber for a while in Genshin, though I did stop leveling her at 80 she also did much better than people say. I think Herta has more potential than her though.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

rio posted:

The only reason I haven’t kept building Herta is because I hit Equilibrium 5 and needed to start raising my main party members. When I returned, I used a lot of the stamina they gave me on bringing her up to 60 with current traces and building a second erudition weapon.

She gets memed on so much but she isn’t that bad at all. I think people just look at her followup damage in a snapshot and write her off - her damage comes a lot from her ult too. I’ve seen videos where she’s invested and kicking rear end so I’m looking forward to getting her to 80 eventually. Though admittedly if I hear a character is “bad” and I still like them then I’ll build them - i mained Amber for a while in Genshin, though I did stop leveling her at 80 she also did much better than people say. I think Herta has more potential than her though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HsCH49NAiU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Traveller posted:

Also, I'm playing Star Rail in an old cellphone and it's running noticeably better now, huh.

I assume there was some kind of graphics update because both my devices reset to 30fps which I don't recall happening in the past

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Also with everyone loving Xueyi it is very important to remember she has her own fanfiction in game. She's also read it and is a fan of it. And people are down bad for her.

(Xueyi can also mean snow white winter clothing)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Any single pull could be Huox2, it's exciting!

Please don't give me another loving Gepard I will seriously die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Zurai posted:

I really dislike Guinaifen,

what do you even have that avatar for then